Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vlad
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen of Spain
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey folks. Things are ok here. I have my silver dragon and I do meditate when I have time. However, I do have a...well an obsession with uh Vlad the Impaler. I find him cool and actually good looking (duh I am a sucker for royal men). Vlad seems to be popular with CH folks. So I feel like I wanna join the club. I love VLAD! :clap: Oh anyone who looks at these Videos on Youtube can you please tell me if this is what he looks like? I will send the link in a few minutes....and Rei can I have a word with you? Thanks
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

purple princess - you should ask queenie about vlad since she has his spirit that was conjured and bound for her. he appears as in his portrait. hope this helps! arsine :wave: :hug:
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
PurplePrincess
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks. Can anyone please ask Queenie to see this topic?? I dont have PM.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I added text to the topic subject line so she'll see it when she comes in (hopefully) :fingercross:
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi PP Vlad is wonderful-so glad he has another fan. He is much better looking than the portraits;- tall, muscular,quite hairy, very dark and deep set hypnotic eyes that see into you and a voice that could melt an iceberg. His voice alone is like a drug that makes every hair stand on end. He is quiet, quick footed and you dont hear him walk up on you. He is a deep thinker, tells it like it is and very spiritual. When i first got him the stone he was bound to changed colour on one end and left a little red bats mouth on it. He also invited me to travel back in time in a carriage with him. Out of the windows i could see the carnage of one of his battles but it felt very matter of fact and i wasnt afraid at all. If ever i am really stressed i hold his stone and within seconds feel much better. Surprisingly he has fallen to 2nd in command in my home behind my beloved keeper vampire from Gwen. :evilbat:
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

That is incredible, Queenie! I`ve also had quite an obsession with Vlad since childhood. I have many books about him, the whole story seemed so fascinating to me and I`ve always been amazed by his character, inner strenght and what he did for his country. Well the good looks definitely help as well! lol Every time I hear or read about him I get consumed by these strange feelings, like a deep melancholy kind of sadness with a mix of something positive and good, something familiar, I can`t explain this. Anyway please give my regards to Vlad with my warmest feelings and admiration! ;) Thanks!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Count me into the Vlad fandom :D
I am a huge fan, have been researching about him since quite a young age. I am happy to hear about how he comes across in spirit form, anyone in possession of his energy must be very lucky!
PurplePrincess
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ok I would really like to have Vlad bound to me but I have a few questions. Where did Queenie and Teardrops get Vlad from? and if two people have the same spirit how do they know if it THE same person (say if Bloody Mary was conjured by one person and bound to someone else and another person conjured her and bound her to another person)?
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Someone can correct me if I am wrong here, but my understanding is that with human spirits and immortals - it is not the entire spirit that is bound, but rather connective sort of energy. You can have energy of Vlad bound, the more bindings of energy you get the stronger the connection might be.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

noctem - spot on girl! ;)

btw, queenie will relate the story to you about vlad coming to her when she is able to get on, lol. she's still having technical difficulties even though she has cleared cookies many times - she can read the active topics but when she goes to "reply", it kicks her back to the sign in page. she is :frustrated: :frustrated: lol.

take care! arsine :wave: :hug:
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “General Questions”