A RED LILY

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

This is the second time I've had this third eye vision and can't find it's meaning anywhere online... anyone know what a Red colored Lily signifies?? :feedback:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I would tend to split the this into two meanings, interpreting the lily and the color red, then seeing how that fit into my paradigm. A lily is the symbol of peace, calm, spirituality, and sometimes death (as they are commonly in funeral bouquets).
Red, in and of itself, can symbolize, love, power, passion, life and lust. A red lily could represent any combination. A surrender of self (innocence lost) to passion, or even coming into one's spiritual power.

A red lily while upon a walk, or a drive, or a ride would indicate to me 'spiritual path' (because these type actions are a form of pathwork while a red lily in a vase in the bedroom might represent a passion we long to express or feel in our life. Likewise a person of the opposite sex wearing a red lily in a lapel might indicate an unspoken desire.

Of course a red lily can signify that someone you know is going off to war. Blood spilled in the name of peace.

The setting of the red lily should lend you some insight into it's meaning.

In Light,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

oooh, thank you Alex. I couldn't figure that one out for the life of me. LOL.

What I "saw" was the flower blooming (petals opening to reveal the rich color of red) and it was placed or scened in what I would interpret as a garden. It was one of those things that was so unusual -- that you come out of your meditation like --- "what the heck was that? :wild:"

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Ah yes, in that context I would apply the spiritual unfoldment & enrichment (especially since the lily opened to show the color) if it were my dream. The garden of your spiritual aspirations. Gardens represent our lives, how we feel, and how we perceive the world around us.

Beautiful ! Thank you for sharing. :)

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
cat noir
neophyte
neophyte

Dreams are intensely personal. Perhaps the key is more the color than the flower. What was happening in your life previous to this dream? Red is a rudimentary color, being a human and animal root and survival anchor (blood). It could be as simple as your subconscious tuning into a womanly cycle or possibly something (can I spell it out here) se*ual, or as a first chakra color, those organs associated with the first chakra.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”