my past dreams : a lady & crow and 3 ladies

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon...woohoo
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

hi guys..
i have two weird dreams which occurred to me in the past....
since i find it a bit unnatural and weird , i think i will share them here...

the first dream i had was about a lady which has black feathers and she has a crow...
i think she was having sex but i don't know who she was having with..

the second dream was about three girls who turned everyone into stone except me..
they came during the dawn and when night falls , everyone was turned into stone by them...
they were laughing as they circle me..then , i woke up..

these were the dreams i had several years back and i'm curious about them...
what do u guys think about them ? any personal interpretations?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

The women in your dreams all seem to have supernatural powers. Crow sees into the spirit world and the world of form simultaneously. Dreams bring us messages. Could it be at that time you were coming into your own and this was a message not to rush forward but to take the time to study and learn?

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
cat noir
neophyte
neophyte

Dreams, first and foremost, are subconscious messengers. This is why a dream journal can be invaluable. Documenting events that had happened surrounding the dream can often yield the key to a seemingly inscrutable dream event. What does it mean to you personally? If you are engaged in magickal acts or involvement previous to the dream, then I would look to key metaphysical symbology for your interpretation, especially if you are calling upon dreams to act as a portal.

Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

cat dancing wrote:Dreams, first and foremost, are subconscious messengers. This is why a dream journal can be invaluable. Documenting events that had happened surrounding the dream can often yield the key to a seemingly inscrutable dream event. What does it mean to you personally? If you are engaged in magickal acts or involvement previous to the dream, then I would look to key metaphysical symbology for your interpretation, especially if you are calling upon dreams to act as a portal.
Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:The women in your dreams all seem to have supernatural powers. Crow sees into the spirit world and the world of form simultaneously. Dreams bring us messages. Could it be at that time you were coming into your own and this was a message not to rush forward but to take the time to study and learn?
well , i'm not involved in any magickal acts or anything like that..
i remember seeing flocks of birds or bat ( not sure) covering the sky at dawn before the girls came in the 2nd dream...
i somehow can recall those two dreams even though i forget most of my dreams...i rmb ever being chased by a ghost in a dream but i cant seem to rmb it.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Our dreams always, always carry messages to us, of some sort. Decoding them isn't always so easy. One has to start looking at breaking down the details. What does this mean to me? The women don't necessarily say anything about you being interested in magick, but it is interesting that they are all magick. Why do you think this is so? What significance would women of magick have in your thought process?

When you saw the other people turn to stone, why do you think that would be so. What does turning to stone symbolize ? In the myth of medusa, those turned to stone were all seeking something, but they were not wise in their pursuit, because they did not use caution. They were caught off guard and looked into her eyes, and were thus turned to stone. In the story of sodom and gohmorrah, Lot's wife looked back after she was told not to (against her better judgement) and was turned to stone. Do these myths mean anything to you, what do you think they symbolize?
Unwise choices?

A flock of birds (or bats) covering the sky. I always think of Van Gogh's cornfield skies filled with crows. It was a message of a coming change. In fact, for me, everytime I see a group of crows, they symbolize for me a coming change. What they symbolize to you may be different.

Do you remember where you were? What you were wearing? How you felt? Were you in awe, afraid, mystified? Ultimately, only the dreamer can interpret what something means to them (for what is relavent to me, may be different for you) , so I can only make suggestions that are meaningful to my mindset. But hopefully they will trigger some thought in you that may bring some light to the situation.

Would you care to share with us what was going on in your life at the time you were having the dreams? Often our waking life is very connected to our dreams.

For example: I can share this with you. I had a dream that I was in an airplane, a commercial jet, and I was in the pilots seat. I kept telling the co pilot I could NOT fly, and he said, you'll do fine, don't worry. In this dream, I was shorter than normal, I couldn't reach the foot pedals and I couldn't reach the controls. I was very very distressed when I woke up.

In my real life, I had taken a job to keep from being bored. Easy peezy, just coast along stuff, until the manager left suddenly and left me in the drivers seat. I was the only person there to do the job, and I had no training in that particular payroll system. I picked up the manual and started reading it and payday was fast approaching. Needless to say, what was happening in my waking life was playing out in the dream state. On the outside I was cool, calm and collected, but i was really worried about screwing up the paychecks of over 100 men that were counting on me.

So think outside the box, :) and see what comes to you.

Nickleback
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Our dreams always, always carry messages to us, of some sort. Decoding them isn't always so easy. One has to start looking at breaking down the details. What does this mean to me? The women don't necessarily say anything about you being interested in magick, but it is interesting that they are all magick. Why do you think this is so? What significance would women of magick have in your thought process?

When you saw the other people turn to stone, why do you think that would be so. What does turning to stone symbolize ? In the myth of medusa, those turned to stone were all seeking something, but they were not wise in their pursuit, because they did not use caution. They were caught off guard and looked into her eyes, and were thus turned to stone. In the story of sodom and gohmorrah, Lot's wife looked back after she was told not to (against her better judgement) and was turned to stone. Do these myths mean anything to you, what do you think they symbolize?
Unwise choices?

A flock of birds (or bats) covering the sky. I always think of Van Gogh's cornfield skies filled with crows. It was a message of a coming change. In fact, for me, everytime I see a group of crows, they symbolize for me a coming change. What they symbolize to you may be different.

Do you remember where you were? What you were wearing? How you felt? Were you in awe, afraid, mystified? Ultimately, only the dreamer can interpret what something means to them (for what is relavent to me, may be different for you) , so I can only make suggestions that are meaningful to my mindset. But hopefully they will trigger some thought in you that may bring some light to the situation.

Would you care to share with us what was going on in your life at the time you were having the dreams? Often our waking life is very connected to our dreams.

For example: I can share this with you. I had a dream that I was in an airplane, a commercial jet, and I was in the pilots seat. I kept telling the co pilot I could NOT fly, and he said, you'll do fine, don't worry. In this dream, I was shorter than normal, I couldn't reach the foot pedals and I couldn't reach the controls. I was very very distressed when I woke up.

In my real life, I had taken a job to keep from being bored. Easy peezy, just coast along stuff, until the manager left suddenly and left me in the drivers seat. I was the only person there to do the job, and I had no training in that particular payroll system. I picked up the manual and started reading it and payday was fast approaching. Needless to say, what was happening in my waking life was playing out in the dream state. On the outside I was cool, calm and collected, but i was really worried about screwing up the paychecks of over 100 men that were counting on me.

So think outside the box, :) and see what comes to you.
i see...so u mean that i must connect my life to my dream in order to decode the meanings ?
emm..as far as i remember , i got the first dream when my puberty started..i had a strong sexual desire which i continue to control until now..i was stunned to see the lady as she was very gorgeous but i woke up horrified..

as for the 2nd dream , the people were turned to stones by their orders..they don't actually see those girls' eyes..
i remember waking up crying and it was dawn...

those dreams happened in my previous house , and the settings of the dreams always began there...

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Puberty brings a lot of strong urges and new discoveries, your dreams may have been touching on some of the myths you had learned of, or they may have been manifestations of repressed desires.

The medusa myth was just an analogy, you dream doesn't necessairly follow the myth verbatum. It could be the former house had spirits and you were dreaming as a result of being there and in contact with them (albeit subconsiously). The dream may simply have been showing you that there are things that exist in this world that are beyond your understanding and to be open minded.

Nickleback
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Puberty brings a lot of strong urges and new discoveries, your dreams may have been touching on some of the myths you had learned of, or they may have been manifestations of repressed desires.

The medusa myth was just an analogy, you dream doesn't necessairly follow the myth verbatum. It could be the former house had spirits and you were dreaming as a result of being there and in contact with them (albeit subconsiously). The dream may simply have been showing you that there are things that exist in this world that are beyond your understanding and to be open minded.
i see..so that might have something to do with the spirits...
i did have a feeling of being watched and touched while taking shower back then..
well , good i dun have such experience anymore...
thank you for helping me out..

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”