venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I havent seen any threads that directly awnsers my question so i started this one.

I been researching alot about spirits and are looking for some serious awnsers since i know i cant rely on anywhere else. I've heard storys that its dangerous keeping or interacting with succubus because they can draw so much sexual energy that it can lead to death. And some men have actually died during these scenarios. Are Succubi Truly Classified as Demons are is that just mixed up with false semantics from Ancient heresay? If Succubi are intelligent entitys is their anything they do or intent besides pure sex? Im interested in anyones positive stories.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There's probably a little misunderstanding as to what all entities really do. The Chinese fox in Chinese literature is actually a fox spirit who kills men by disquising itself as a beautiful woman. It's sort of an underhanded slap to men who lose everything to beautiful seductive women who eventually drain them of everything including life.

Also, in chinese medicine if a man has too much sex (with himself or another) he will lose his hair and grow old faster than his non sex having peers. It is said when the man ejaculates he loses vital life force that's why he should practice tantric sex where he holds in his life force.

So I suppose if the man is ejaculating every night he might wither & away lose vital force. Will it cause death? Probably not but urban legends says he might go blind and grow hairy palms. :silly:

"Man is what he sees in other people."
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

As I understand it... they're originally from deep in the most ancient Sumerian lore and that originally they were called incubi whether male or female.

Lilu was the consort of Lilith, and Lilith was said to be the handmaiden of Inanna. Lilu has been described as the original incubus.

You can read more at the wiki page on Lilith, scroll down to where it talks about Lilitu demons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

:D

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm not sure where they would have come up with people actually dying after interaction with a succubus, since it's usually during a dream. It probably goes along with the whole thing about if you die in a dream you'll die in real life, how would they know. All I can tell you is that I have 2 succubi, they visit frequently, and I'm not dead.

tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel Michael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Larva :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rev. Tammuz
Zodiac:

My succubi ... yes they can do anything else excpt sex since they are intelligent beings.

I was born in a neighbour state that fought a war for independence from country where I live now during 1991-1995. Back in 1991 when I was 6 my family escaped from the state, now country that was in war together with many families with sad destiny yet not as sad as those that didn't manage to escape from masacre. One of the families was a family of a beauty with completely natural white hair and the family was friends to my family since a long time before that. I used to go to countryside where that girl's family had a property with a big house.We loved each other since almost babies. We both arrived into the capital city of our present country and then my family had to leave to a far and small town. Since there was a lot of folklore and magick in our families many things were considered taboo in our families and friendship between us (me and girl) was considered a taboo, directed by God or even holy in some way.
I haven't seen the girl since I was 6 and she 4. I forgot that people, erased them from my mind and from my life.
Until one and a half yrs ago when my succubi wanted me to go around the corner one night when I was walking w them into a dark and unknown street. I entered a caffe who's owner was scared by just seeing me. I sat. At the bar table. Soon I noticed a girl and a woman in company of the caffe's owner. Girl had beautiful white hair. I recognized little girl i asked if she wants to piddle in front of me when I was 5 and she 3. And when that happened the woman who was her mother beaten me up. I was wandering whole my life why I love cheese with white mould that smells like amoniac. Girl was always wearing white when she was little. The woman in caffe said aloud "I am going to paint again" when she seen me. She is a painter. And I haven't seen them since the year 2008 in the spring.

So, I don't know did you understand anything of this, but succubi are misunderstood and they are so powerful they can buy you a new soul if you lose it once, but don't you ever push them !

IF you want to help,
IMAGINE you are a surgeon:
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Speaking from experience with my succubi they are absolutely intelligent. To be fair, I am attracted to intelligent spirits so it's entirely possible that only the smart ones call out to me.

I'd give them the nod to being darker spirits, but not necessarily demons. There are plenty of succubi and incubi who are related to and work for demons however, which is probably where the confusion comes in. They're "demons" in the sense that vampires are demons. They're potentially dark and dangerous.

Sex energy is far more powerful than people realize, both as a magick force and a life sustaining energy force. Being overly drained could certainly lead to health problems doctors won't understand. Remember that these girls LIVE on it like we live on food and water. Keeping too many could cause problems, as you need to keep them fed. While you remember the encounters as dreams, they are perfectly capable of interacting with you when you are awake and the encounters are equally real. That Onstar guy offers a "succubus master collection" or something like that I talked about his feedback thread where he binds 2500 of them directly to you. After I called bullshit on having 2500 of them sucking you dry all would have no effect on you he changed his tune and admitted it could put a strain on you. In the case of having thousands directly bound to you that could sexually assault you at will, I would be very concerned your life.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”