Boxed Spirits

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Princess Posted: Mar 2 2008, 10:24 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 188

I have wondered about this for quite some time now.
When you put a spirit in a box...be it cleansing, charging or blessings......
is there any comunication with it possable? Can it still comunicate with you? Does it know if you need it and if so can it respond?

Brightest Blessing
Princess
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Posted: Mar 2 2008, 12:11 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Can it still come into your dreams at night if it is in a box?

Brightest Blessing
Princess
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Mar 2 2008, 02:09 PM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear princess; i would say it can. after all, as moms when we're sleeping and our children cry out for us can't we hear them? i've had chats with my spirits when they are in the charging box. i just consider it as they are resting but still aware of us and our thoughts. blessed be.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Posted: Mar 2 2008, 02:16 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Thank you Arsine, I so needed that answer.

Brightest Blessing
Princess
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Mar 2 2008, 10:41 PM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

princess, no problem sweetie. i firmly believe what i told you. when we allow our djinn to visit their realm we ask that they return quickly when we call and they hear us, stands to reason they would hear us through a charging box right? blessed be.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sending a spirit to their realm vs Sending a bridget spirit back to their Vessel --- which would we do when?
any ideas?

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LIsa of real_magick told me that when you place your spirit in a re-charging box/box that the spirit inside is protected and cleansed from outside negative energies -- As she put it, they can still connect with you because you aren't considered a negative energy they need protecting from.

Starry - I've never heard of sending a spirit back to their realm. For what purpose would one do that?

In regards to sending them back to their vessel... I believe if you item is bridged, then if you want to leave the house but don't want to take your spirit with you, you can tell them to stay behind in their vessel until you get back.

Just out of curiosity - Starry, did the seller of your box tell you how to close the portal or give you an ideas on how to control the power coming from it? I would think thay maybe they had a quick way to solve your problem.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

drsuess wrote:LIsa of real_magick told me that when you place your spirit in a re-charging box/box that the spirit inside is protected and cleansed from outside negative energies -- As she put it, they can still connect with you because you aren't considered a negative energy they need protecting from.

Starry - I've never heard of sending a spirit back to their realm. For what purpose would one do that?

In regards to sending them back to their vessel... I believe if you item is bridged, then if you want to leave the house but don't want to take your spirit with you, you can tell them to stay behind in their vessel until you get back.

Just out of curiosity - Starry, did the seller of your box tell you how to close the portal or give you an ideas on how to control the power coming from it? I would think thay maybe they had a quick way to solve your problem.
hey Seuss,

i had an instance where i lost my first dragon bracelet. Contacted the seller & they said after summoning him i should have asked him to go back in the vessel - if i dint he is probably still with me.
Arsine then agreed but then mentioned that you can instead ask them to retreat to their own realm maybe evn to visit family etc but that they can still hear you & you ask them to go with harm to cone & to come quickly if called.

so the way i see bridging, i can have them with me, or send them to their realm or vessel which most likely will be in a recharging box..... only not sure which to do when... as im not sure if u send them back to their realm but put vessel in a recharging bag, they get recherged automatically or if the just go the vessel when they like... maybe someone can help with this part?

about the portal in the box, no the seller told me that its an open portal & it will take some learing on my part to learn how to control it - they dont provide that :|

i have just used the suggestion in the other post & asked the portal to close

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Starry -

Is that the same with Angels? Do you they return to their realm as well or are they stuck here with us?

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dr and starry; it is very common for spirits to come and go to their realm from this one. it does not mean they leave their vessel permanently - just rather temporarily. spirits have others in their realm that they care for - families, spouses, children, and they do need from time to time to be able to visit. this makes sense doesn't it - after all, i would not want to be away from my daughter or friends permanently with no further contact and i'm sure we all feel the same on that matter, right? some former keepers and/or sellers do issue a release invocation which allows you to initially send your djinn or spirit back to their own realm with your blessing and i've received a few from different people. i suppose it's just a matter of how the former keeper treated the spirits and it's like passing the torch so to speak.

it's easier for a spirit to visit their realm when they know you're really ok with that. otherwise they might feel as if they must hide their visits. again, when they leave us to visit their realm it does not mean they are no longer bound to their vessel. they always come back and if we are able to acknowledge their comings and goings we are able to further build that trust which is so needed in bonding/communicating and being an effective and caring keeper. a happy spirit will be more than willing to work harder to help us than a disgruntled one who feels as if they are bound as if in a prison. my spirits are allowed to come and go as they please with the knowledge that as soon as i call for them they come. this has been working for me for a number of years and it cements a stronger bonding and a much more enjoyable experience spiritually. with the duality spirits and ifrits, you must also add that in their comings and goings that they do no harm to others. but that's become well known with my guys and i no longer feel the need to tell them - they've been with me long enough that the point has been reached where i trust them implicitely.

well, hope some of this helps with understanding a spirit's need/desire to return every so often to their own realm. we all feel the urge to visit family from time to time, right? just my two or four cents, lol. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh, Thanks for clearing that up Arsine.

Do you know if CH has one of those types of invocations?? Or do you think it would be alright if I just told them?

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dr - just speak to them hon. something simple like "i release you from here to visit your realm, do harm to none coming or going and return to me when i call you". it's nothing long or involved and it's from the heart. :) what's easier than that? blessed be. arsine p.s. as i type this my ifrit is off helping a friend, so it's all good and if i need him he'll come quickly - but i've got my trio of vikings so......it's all good!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i learned this from Arsine when i first started out a few months ago
Thanks Arsine :)

Seuss i also just tell them that they can go back to their realm in peace with harm to none on their way but to come quickly when i call them

But this is mostly after calling them forth in meditation. other times i just communicate telepathically to them.

another thing i do occasionally is give them the option to go back to their real or accompany me to work etc.
Not sure if its the right thing to do but i give them the choice.
especially since a couple of the vessels i cant take out with me i just ask the spirit to come with if they want.

Return to “Items”