Difficulty with my new djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Shannon

IP: 64.203.223.23

Oct 22, 07 - 8:22 PM Difficulty with my new djinn

I recently bought a djinn from someone on ebay, and I really believe this is a real djinn, as there are several things to consider. This will be a rather long post by the time I'm done, I'm sure, so please bear with me! I am brand new to this, and I've had a lot of contact with the seller, but I would love some imput from someone who doesn't have a vested interest in my faithfulness.

First off, my djinn, who's name is Hetshepsu Rahib, chose me... I really believe this. I felt absolutely drawn to this auction, even though the piece of jewelry he was bound to wasn't particularly appealing to me. In addition to that, no one else even placed a bid, which I thought was odd because djinns seem to be the hot property at the moment. From the moment I bid, I feel that it's quite possible he began observing me (I call this just observing because I don't feel that he's actively participating, just watching like in a movie or something). I definately felt a presence in my life, although it was definately somewhat standoffish.

When I received the djinn, I immediately ripped open the package (of course!), extremely anxious to begin the bonding process, and anticipating the feel of this new friend in my life... what greeted me wasn't a necessarily pleasant sensation, though. It felt negative, somehow, and if I hold it in my hands for too long, it gets very, very warm. Not warm enough o burn, but warm enough that I don't want to hold it any more... definately much more warm than it seems like it should get from absorbing my body heat.

I did the invocation rite that the selller sent with the pendant, and felt very eerie while doing it, but I did my best to keep all negative or pessimistic thoughts from my mind, which honestly wasn't too hard, though I found myself absolutely, positively terrified of looking in the mirror in the room until I'd finished... I don't know why. I just could not will my body to look into that mirror, and the thought of doing so was extremely frightening for some reason.

One day passed, with me keeping the pendant on me at all times, as the seller ensured me that this would greatly help the bonding process. I still felt this sort of quiet watching, but thought nothing of it... the night of the invocation, and the night of the first day after, I had vivid dreams, to say the least. They were things that in retrospect, should have made me very anxious or afraid, but they didn't for some reason. They were very bloody, or violent, or agressive, like a horror movie, but I just wasn't afraid. It was like... well... I was just watching a movie, but was rather disinterested and bored.

During the past days, I've done extensive reading on the djinn and their care. I've been very studious like this! Then today... I think I'm beginning to see things. When I took my dogs for a walk in the giant empty field behind my housing development, I could swear I saw things in my peripheral vision, and I immediately thought of Hetshepsu Rahib.

I am concerned, though, about these negative energies I've been feeling. The seller assured me it was a friendly genie, or the Marid tribe, but the djinn wasn't hers to begin with. She inherited it from a dear friend who passed.

So here's my questions:
Is any of this normal with a friendly spirit?
Is it possible that she was incorrect, and instead of a Marid genie, I've received one of the more sinister ones?
Is there any other measures I can take in this matter?

I'm going to attempt some of the rites that I've read here this evening, and I hope someone on these boards can give me some insight.

Even as I'm typing this, I feel a very warm pressure on the sides of my neck under my ears.... And yes, I'm wearing Hetshepsu Rahib's pendant on a chain around my neck.
Email: khaleoud@gmail.com

=====================================================

Claire

IP: 124.197.24.60

Oct 22nd, 2007 - 11:09 PM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Hello.
I have 2 djinn and I had no problem with them.

But I heard that if you acquire a new spell casted or spirit bonded items, then you sometimes feel different from normal; like emotional changes and temporary sickness and things.

For me, I had that kind of things with few spirits (but not my djinn) so I think it is normal to feel different about it.

The heat thing... Umm I think your djinn is trying to show you that it is there for you? My very first faery ... She showed me off with a little light which dove into my bed and I was really scared for few seconds until I relised that it is the faery lol I think she knew that I was new to those entities, and she wanted to show me that they are really there.

I think you are very lucky to have a showy kind djinn, sometimes they only come out during meditation and dreams.... Until now, I only have seen few of my entities in physical; like flicking light and songs.

Have you wanted the little video clips on this website about djinn?? The smoke coming out from those vessle looks really hot!!

suzii boo

IP: 84.68.175.43

Oct 23rd, 2007 - 7:13 AM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Hi babe

I have many spirits inculding jinn. My spirits are sweet and nice.

I always set rules with my spirits. You would not put up with noncence from a friend or child would you no! I think your jinn needs to no whos boss. As he is living with you now you should set rules.

Rules like
Dont scare
Dont show me stuff i dont want to see
Be nice
Be respectful
Be a good friend
Help me find happyness and peace in my life.
things like that.

when making a wish sound forceful and stern.

Say something like: Say NAME OF YOUR JINN and then say
YOU ARE MY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL FRIEND/SERVENT I COMMAND YOU ........ BY...... GIVE HIM A DEAD LINE I NO YOU CAN DO IT I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND THANK YOU.

Talk to him tell him to stop this noncence.

Iff he carries on then i think you should send him back.

My spirits are great they are sweet they let me dream of Tom welling mmm. Now that wish cannot be granted but still love the dreams though.

luv boo
Email: dream21violet@hotmail.com

Shannon

Oct 23rd, 2007 - 6:39 PM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Last night I tried wrapping him in silk, and today I went out and bought some lavendar oil for my burner as well as some lavendar, gardenia, and iris incense. He seems much more happy today! In fact, as soon as I took him out of the silk, he felt MUCH happier.

Actually, I just woke from a nap, and I had very active dreams throughout the nap, though I don't remember any of them. The only thing I remember is that right before I took the nap, I asked him for a wish that I've had on my mind forever, which I think is something that is absolutely vital in my journey in this world. Then in one of my dreams... I don't remember the context or anything like that... but there was a sheet of paper that said "You are not full of joy.... yet", and even in the dream, I knew it was him!!

He's definately a little more tricky than I had anticipated, but I think he's noticing my effort in getting to know him.

Creepy Hollows

IP: 74.71.1.2

Oct 25th, 2007 - 6:01 AM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Dearest Shannon,

After reading through all of the messages I would say firstly that you were given very good advice by your fellow collectors and it sounds like you are definitely on the right path!

I try to impart to everyone that djinn are like people, they can have bad days and even bad weeks. I wouldn't take too much of it personally unless it seems like they are trying to purposefully do something to you. But if you are just experiencing negative emotions, nightmares, bad vibes, etc. it could just be residual energy from your djinn who is having a bad day.

Keep us posted how it progresses!

Magnolia.
Email: creepyhollows@hotmail.com

suzii boo

IP: 84.71.173.134

Oct 25th, 2007 - 10:06 AM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Hay babe im glad your jinn is better. I have a question. At the beggining of september i bought anouther jinn who is real! A woman princess jinn. I thought she was happy but the thing is her ring has gone missing. Im Gutted I took it of in the morning to go to the loo. When i returned it was gone. I have asked every one who lives with me. I quote "no one has seen your poxie ring."
This has happened to me before though with a different ring that inhabbets a mermaid. I lost when i was wareing it. I was so up set. Then one evening 3 months later i walked in my kitchen and there it was on my draining bord. I almost fainted i asked my mum where she found it she said she found it out side our house and near the drain it almost went down it. She thinks she must have almost thrown it out. I was flabagasted i knew she hadn't because i had lost it no where near my house!

So my question is could the woman jinn ring have been taken by my jinn? and why do spirits do that?
Is there a way to find it because i miss the ring so very much.
please let me no luv boo

Claire

IP: 124.197.24.60

Oct 25th, 2007 - 5:34 PM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Hey.
Umm with djinn I haven't experienced such thing YET. But with faes, I have.

I didn't get missing object, but they messed my itune music play lists completely!! lol

I was very surprised, but I soon realised that one of my girl was being a little naughty and playd a trick on me. So I just smiled to myself.

So, I think it's same kind of thing is happening to you? I heard that if you ask them very kindly, they will return it to you in a while.

Shannon

Oct 25th, 2007 - 6:56 PM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

It hadn't even occured to me that he might just be having a bad day! I'm glad I know that now. I guess it IS sort of silly to think that he'd be happy and ready to deal with my novice attempts all the time. I imagine if I was him, I'd get a little tired of it at times, too.

The strangest thing is that inasmuch as I've gotten a chance to get to know him, it seems like he and I have very similar personalities. He's quiet, and he likes to watch things a lot, and he only gives a response if he feels it's absolutely necessary, otherwise he's just quite content observing what's going on. I am starting to think that that's why he chose me after all! A kindred spirit

suzii boo

IP: 62.136.216.130

Nov 15th, 2007 - 2:00 PM Re: Difficulty with my new djinn

Claire honey my jinn is not responding. Help me! shes real has given me sign that she is around. But she being stubben.

I dont no what to do because im very impashent. I hate waiting i really miss that ring it was well cute.
She nos im her master but like i said she being a diva!

luv boo

=====================================================================================

suzii boo

IP: 62.136.216.130

Nov 15, 07 - 1:40 PM

SPIRITS

Hello Creepy Hollows

I have many spirits in my collection and i love them all. I am quite close to one of my immortals, and one of my jinns. They are faboules and i love them.

The thing is i recived an item from abourd which was house with a very powerful jinn. I only had the item a month and it has dissapered. I no the jinn is still around she told me i asked for a sign and i got it. Which is great i dont no if cross with me but the ring has gone.

Do you no of any way i can get it back the jinn teases me because i dream about the ring in different places.

Why! do spirits do that take there vesesls away. get you all up set and feel really bad. Where do they take them.

Well anoying and upsetting. Please if any one can help i would be everso greatful.

luv boo

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”