Collecting spirits and religion?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

nquestfor

IP: 83.204.190.13

Oct 26, 07 - 2:37 PM

collecting haunted item and religion?

Hi everybody,

i'm catholic and i'm collector of hauted item for me it's not problem but for one of my friend it's a big one. For her it's a sin.
What do you think about this?
An other question a seller told me that one of my djinn is muslim. Can the fact to have an other religion of your djinn can have an importance?
Email: junko_972@hotmail.com

MSN: junko_972@hotmail.com

=====================================================================================

Shannon

IP: 64.203.223.23

Oct 26th, 2007 - 3:19 PM

Re: collecting haunted item and religion?

I like this post, because it's something that I've given a great deal of personal thought to, as well. After much deliberation, I don't feel that this compromises my beliefs, unless the spirit was harmed or bound to an item by means that were harmful or distressful to the being.

As for most spirits, they're happy to have you as a friend, and if you take good care of their needs (as you would a good friend in turn), they're kept perfectly happy. I do believe in God, myself, and with that belief comes the responsibility to admit to myself that any being as massive, powerful, and far-reaching as He is would have no reason to reveal all his workings and plans to me, and I would not be so haughty to believe that I know all there is to know about his creations or intentions, either.

What I do believe is that God wants us to be happy. In turn, we should want our brothers and sisters to be happy. My spirits bring me great joy, and I believe that they are the creations of God, or whatever name you choose to give the ultimate power of the universe (Allah, etc).

Throughout history, God as we call him, has been given many different names... they certainly did not call him "God" in ancient times... he was Yaweh. To the Muslims, and Djinn, Allah. There are many names that encompass the greater being or force.

My personal thoughts on the matter is that I have a very strong faith in those things which I choose to invest my faith in, and I very much trust my sense of right and wrong. I do not wish any harm to anyone, or anything! Of course, these are just my own beliefs.

I think the bottom line on this matter is that this is a highly, highly personal question, and not one that anyone else can answer for you. If you take the time to inform yourself as well as you can, and read arguments for both sides... just look inside yourself, deliberate on how spirits can enrich or burden your life, and make your decision. Ask God to guide you, if you are so inclined, and you'll never make a wrong decision! For your friend, it may not be right, but that certainly doesn't make it wrong for you.

After all, in all His infinite wisdom, he certainly created each of us different and unique, no two exactly the same. I hope this will help you a little bit in your own choice!
Email: khaleoud@gmail.com

=====================================================================================

inquestfor

IP: 83.204.190.13

Oct 27th, 2007 - 4:06 AM

I'm happy that you like my post!
You know this friend told me that was an abomination now. I was like "mmh ok, do you want your french fries?" lool. I can understand that she's not ready.

Me too i believe that my spirits are the creation of God. They put light in my life. When i pray God or holy mary and they are next to me i can feel my crown chakra become active.
When i think about it all my genie have arabic name except one who is indian.

Do you think it's possible to ask something to God and to make a wish about this same thing with your genie?
Email: junko_972@hotmail.com

MSN: junko_972@hotmail.com

Claire

IP: 124.197.24.60

Oct 27th, 2007 - 7:00 AM

I never told anyone that I collect spirits.

Umm well, I think it's nothing to be a shamed or anything, but I just scare that people get creeped by that lol.

I love my spirits and I believe they are creation of god as well. BTW I am a christian.

Shannon

IP: 64.203.223.23

Oct 27th, 2007 - 9:43 AM

I don't see anything wrong with asking God and my genie the same thing. The way I think of it is that God might get a little jealous if I didn't at least ask both of them.
Email: khaleoud@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poltergeist63 Posted: Dec 19 2007, 11:52 AM

Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Dear Friends:
I look at things in this way. I am a christian and a strong believer in GOD Almighty and in My SAVIOR. I do have 3 Djinn Families that I communicate with. I have had many thing happen (not of the good nature) last year-2006 after purchasing an item from a woman-seller on EBAY.

Spirits are real, and DJINN are real. People who follow Islam know of DJINN for that is in there Holy Book, so that is a religion. Christians follow the BIBLE but in the bible the word Djinn is not listed, but a reference to a creation of spiritual beings, such as angels (to whom GOD created from bright light) to worship HIM.

As we know ALLAH created the Djinn from smokeless fire, and man from the earth in which he created. GOD is the creator of ALL THINGS being animal, plants, sky, planets and the things we can not see. I believe this:
AS LONG AS I AM NOT WORSHIPPING ANYTHING ABOVE ALLAH OR PRAISING SOMETHING OTHER THAN ALLAH, THEN I AM DOING WHAT IS CORRECT IN GOD'S EYES.

When I speak to my Djinn and they speak to me, I always and it is constant when communcating, I say "May ALLAH bless you and thank be to ALLAH". This is giving GOD the Praise and thanks.

I am sorry to ramble, but this is a touchy subject for alot of people, and I just wanted to give my viewpoint.
GOD (ALLAH), Bless poltergeist63

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”