How do you know if you have the REAL DEAL?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Rick
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Im still waiting on my Djinn from CH, but I know its well worth the wait :) Its a custom job though so hopefully the bonding experience will go by quickly.

I too also got one from ebay, but it was just to see if I could get anything off of it. Im a clairvoyant so I have more of an edge to know if I got sold something fake. As it turns out, my little $39 auction I won was the real deal. I was actually able to visually see the Djinn before any bonding took place. I've had her about two weeks now and noticed when the vessel is on me, strange little coincides have been happening because I thought about them before hand and kinda wished they'd happen but didnt make any type of direct wish to the Djinn herself.
I still can only see her though, I havent felt her yet which is weird, but I know shes there. Im hoping some day to hear here.

This experience has only made me more excited now to see what I get from CH :)

One hundred million Angels singing! But I can't hear a thing.
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Rick, you are going to be blown away when you get your CH piece.
I have never felt so much energy at once. Of course, everyone is different, and sometimes we have to train our senses.

You're a step ahead being clairvoyant.

Yes, those custom pieces take a little longer because of all the work that goes into them over a period of time, but sooooo worth it!

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear alex and mane - you girls are both spot on with bonding period and spirits calling. it's always easy when a spirit reaches out to you and you both bond however we all know there is a huge downside to that when the spirit is kept from it's chosen keeper and bought by another. the thing you have to learn is to relax and just believe because once you begin to doubt, there enters an issue of trust (in there being little or none) and that will make or break a bonding as both you girls know. i'm always amazed at how both of you always are able to clearly state what is needed to be said without getting twisted in thoughts. thanks! :D

dear emstrange1 - that spell will not work (and magnolia does state this as well) if the entity/spirit is not pure light - meaning a spirit of duality will not appear with that tried and true method. still working on what will work on those spirits, but am trying. :geek:

dear sonatina - try bonding with one at a time. meditate with the ring each day for perhaps 20 minutes at a time (if time permits of course). as you go along you will begin to become more attune with your inner feelings and you'll feel your spirits soon enough. it's all learning to feel and tap into your inner consciousness. take your time and try not to become frustrated - you'll be fine! as for getting ripped off, hon we have all been there and it's actually inevitable. you've been led here to the forum and are now in a great place so help is always a post away sweetie. take care and blessed be. ;) arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
elainew52
new here
new here

I know both of my Djinns are the real deal. I bought my first Djinn from Dee 2piratesbringutreasure. I can see his face very clear in the facing of the ring. my second one I bought on ebay also the seller is no longer on ebay.her vessel is a krissdagger she has the body of a snake. she requires flowers,oils fruit and eggs and jasmine oil,coffee, water as offering.the first night she came to me I called her name out loud three times.later that night while sleeping I had a dream about her we were both crawling on my floor side by side like snakes.I was told that if a Djinn feel useless are unhappy with their surrounding they can cause their owners unhappiness. to constantly speak out loud their name is showing respect to them.I'm happy to have them both.they are worth way more then what I paid for them.

Best regards,

Debbie

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”