Fatecalls

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Anyone know this seller?
http://myworld.ebay.com/fatecalls/
:)

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
Halieh S.
new here
new here

Hi,

I love Amelie of FateCalls!!!

There are so few sellers on E-bay that I trust. She is one of them. She is the real deal!

Here is my story. For over ten years, I've had dreams of a tall man, with red hair, glasses who worked with computers. I did not know who he was. In these dreams, I would sit and talk to this stranger. We acted like old friends. I did not know his name or who he was.

Three years ago, the dreams became incredibly frightening. I would dream of him drowning. I saw him in a horrific car accident. I was beside myself. I contacted several psychics and very few people could help me figure the meaning of these dreams.

Last summer, I had a dream that he was in a fight with a woman. In this dream, she hit him and he left his apartment and walked into a park with a fountain, threw a penny into it and wished to see me. I literally saw myself looking up at him from the bottom of the pool. It was at that moment, I realized that this man must be someone that was meant to know.

Finally, in desperation, I contacted FateCalls and told Amelie about the situation. She cast a spell to attract my true love. Within three days, I had dreams of this man which revealed his name.

Amelie sent me a vial of sand. She told me to sprinkle the sand on a candle and that this would reveal the identity of the man. It sure did. The candle burned down to reveal a white letter T, and two black letters which spell OM. I have photos for anyone interested in seeing them.

The candle burned itself down in the wee hours of a Friday morning. Two days later, I found an e-mail in my junk file from an old friend whose nickname was burned into that candle. The email was sent around 3:00 that Friday morning (the time the candle burned down). I hadn't seen him in over twenty years.

My old friend came to visit me within a month and I felt instantly at home with him. He now has red hair, wears glasses, works with computers and dressed exactly as I saw him in my dreams.

This man and I have since lost touch - but- my nightmares have finally stopped. That is a wonderful outcome! Now, too, I now know the name of the person I should pray for should the dreams occur again.

Do you want to know the beautiful part of this? When I told Amelie the outcome she offered to do a reading to learn the blocks to my relationship with this man and recast the spell. I'm not sure I'll take her up on the offer, yet.

I was very happy with the results I received. It was an amazing experience.

Amelie is the real deal.

I hope this helps someone.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~ Albert Einstein
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Your experience is really fate calling. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Miracle of life. :D

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

She did a reading for me and it was totally off and brutal...
I was really disappointed, and I would not recommend..

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear that spirit, maybe your energy is compatible to her. I have a very accurate psychic that do a very affordable reading. Her name is Azali. Her ebay id is yourfavpsychic. Give her a try.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thebalance116 wrote:Sorry to hear that spirit, maybe your energy is compatible to her. I have a very accurate psychic that do a very affordable reading. Her name is Azali. Her ebay id is yourfavpsychic. Give her a try.

Thanks for the recommendation...
I was really upset with continuous communication with Amelie and so many innacuracies..
I will check out Azali...
Thanks... :D

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You are welcome, spirit. Here is her website. http://www.readingsandspells.com/store/. Her spell is very affordable I think most of it is under 20. I had her do the reading. All I can say is wow.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thebalance116 wrote:You are welcome, spirit. Here is her website. http://www.readingsandspells.com/store/. Her spell is very affordable I think most of it is under 20. I had her do the reading. All I can say is wow.

Thank you so much, I will give her a try and check out her sit...
Thanks... :hug:

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Man ! I have been trying to get a hold of Amelie for about a year ! Could you please let me know that Anu is trying to get a hold of her ? As far as I knew, she liked me... I'm just worried about her and need to talk to her about something...

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

thebalance:

that website you gave for Azali doesn't work and on ebay it says that yourfavpsychic isn't a registered user ?

Return to “Seller Review”