Questions from a beginner

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
liloceecee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Trina
Zodiac:

Hi, i just recently bought a djinn from CH (my first djinn ever, class 5 :dancing: ) and i recited the invocation needed to bind my djinn to me, but i don't know if i did it right or not. I've also been talking to my djinn via verbal and telepathically but i havent gotten anything back from her, do you think maybe because i'm a beginner and she doesnt like me? :cry: i have felt cold spots and gotten goosebumps, it is my djinn? or maybe its just me? :( also does she need a charging box? will water damage her soul?

if any of you guys can tell me if i did my invocation right or if she likes me, and if the cold spots were her. It would be much appreciated! thanks alot! i'm learning as i go and if i have anymore questions i wont hesitate to ask. :computer:

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

liloceecee wrote:Hi, i just recently bought a djinn from CH (my first djinn ever, class 5 :dancing: ) and i recited the invocation needed to bind my djinn to me, but i don't know if i did it right or not. I've also been talking to my djinn via verbal and telepathically but i havent gotten anything back from her, do you think maybe because i'm a beginner and she doesnt like me? :cry: i have felt cold spots and gotten goosebumps, it is my djinn? or maybe its just me? :( also does she need a charging box? will water damage her soul?

if any of you guys can tell me if i did my invocation right or if she likes me, and if the cold spots were her. It would be much appreciated! thanks alot! i'm learning as i go and if i have anymore questions i wont hesitate to ask. :computer:
Welcome to the forum! I can understand what your goign through and rest assured everything is ok.

1. Any spirit or spell from CH won't be damaged by water, oil, soap or whatever. So you don't have to worry.
2. I suggest keeping your djinn with you all the time in your pocket or something while you do your daily activities. Then put it under your pillow while you sleep.
3. Your djinns not going to hate you because your a beginner, she realizes your not experienced and will help you. Spirits have all the time in the world and you will get better.
4. Telepathy is something that needs to be developed. I suggest buying some psychic books and maybe some spelled items to help you.
5. Heres the encyclopedia http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ities.html find your djinn specific and see what they like. You can use herbs and stones to make treats for them. However it isn't necessary.
6. A charging box is probably something you want to invest in sometime, but its not something you need right away. I believe putting a vessel in the moonlight, not outside, but in a windowsill will charge it.

Hope this helps!!!! :)

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

liloceecee wrote:Hi, i just recently bought a djinn from CH (my first djinn ever, class 5 :dancing: ) and i recited the invocation needed to bind my djinn to me, but i don't know if i did it right or not. I've also been talking to my djinn via verbal and telepathically but i havent gotten anything back from her, do you think maybe because i'm a beginner and she doesnt like me? :cry: i have felt cold spots and gotten goosebumps, it is my djinn? or maybe its just me? :( also does she need a charging box? will water damage her soul?

Welcome and congrats on the Djinn! There's no way to screw up an invocation if you recited it from CH. Unless you got it from ebay they tend to do things differently so no you cant screw up by stumbling on your words or anything. A charging box isnt necessary but it's good for the thought! =) As michael pointed out no your vessels cant be damaged from water or liquids only doing a ritual to banish it will release her. If your a beginner it's fine give her time dont try to rush her to bring her out. Matter of fact dont even think about it! Just keep doing what your doing with her and when the time come's she manifests herself in any way you know for a fact you ruled out all possible rational explenations and it was her for sure! =)

Meditate on it.

liloceecee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Michael Choiseul wrote:

Welcome to the forum! I can understand what your goign through and rest assured everything is ok.

1. Any spirit or spell from CH won't be damaged by water, oil, soap or whatever. So you don't have to worry.
2. I suggest keeping your djinn with you all the time in your pocket or something while you do your daily activities. Then put it under your pillow while you sleep.
3. Your djinns not going to hate you because your a beginner, she realizes your not experienced and will help you. Spirits have all the time in the world and you will get better.
4. Telepathy is something that needs to be developed. I suggest buying some psychic books and maybe some spelled items to help you.
5. Heres the encyclopedia http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ities.html find your djinn specific and see what they like. You can use herbs and stones to make treats for them. However it isn't necessary.
6. A charging box is probably something you want to invest in sometime, but its not something you need right away. I believe putting a vessel in the moonlight, not outside, but in a windowsill will charge it.

Hope this helps!!!! :)

thank you very much! :thumbup:

liloceecee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:

Welcome and congrats on the Djinn! There's no way to screw up an invocation if you recited it from CH. Unless you got it from ebay they tend to do things differently so no you cant screw up by stumbling on your words or anything. A charging box isnt necessary but it's good for the thought! =) As michael pointed out no your vessels cant be damaged from water or liquids only doing a ritual to banish it will release her. If your a beginner it's fine give her time dont try to rush her to bring her out. Matter of fact dont even think about it! Just keep doing what your doing with her and when the time come's she manifests herself in any way you know for a fact you ruled out all possible rational explenations and it was her for sure! =)

Meditate on it.

how will she manifest herself? 0_0

liloceecee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CH actually shipped me the wrong vessel (pendent), so now they have re-shipped a new vessel (Ring) do i have to rebind my djinn? will this new vessel already have my djinn in it? what do i do with the old djinn vessel? am i supposed to transfer them? ohhh... so confused... please help if u can :pray:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That actually sounds tricky. Im not sure. Contact Princess through help desk to make sure they called back your djinns spirit and rebinded him to the new vessel. either way hes still bridged to you. As any spirit he will manifest as orbs or shades, Disembodied voices if your lucky. Mostly through Lucid dreams though. He will take on a familiar form. My djinn likes to knock on the wall while im trying to sleep >-<

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”