Are Djinns Required To Grant Their Owners Wishes

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! I was wondering no matter what type of wish is asked of the Djinn to grant are they required to grant them.I was told a few years ago that most Djinns dislike humans.and when asked to grant a wish
they will grant the wish at what ever cost.because they are creatures who are bond against their
will.I like both of my Djinns.I can feel peaceful energy flowing when ever I come in contact with each one.
I've woken up and seen images of a large smake and spider crawling together on my walls.my female Djinn has the head of a human her body is a snake she came from the Country Java.shes from the 16th century.my male is from Egypt don't know how old he is.thanks for listening.

Debbie

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Hi :0) Yes Djinn are required to grant wishes for their masters, however should you wish harm upon someone ie:an Enermy then the wish will twist and come back on you!! Djinn are required to grant wishes but if they feel out of your best interest that it's not right for you what you have wished for it may seem like it's not coming true when infact it is being granted in a way different to what you have asked if that makes sense? Im new to this myself but I kinda know a little bit about wishes etc.. Im sure someone else will let you know :0) :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Some sellers say that if you wish bad wshes from a white light that they won't come true as it goes against what they stand for... or even from Marids.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”