Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spend some time through meditation, sleep or astral travel enjoying interdimensional travel with this amulet. It is a free channel which means you will be traveling to any open dimension that allows your astral body passage. The code word for opening the portal is "Methedral" (Meh-Thee-Drawl) and the closure word is "Meol" (Me-Ohl).

This forum is for reviews of the binding by those who received the piece as a CH Reviewer.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Just recently got this!!! The piece is amazing! Actually both me and my mom have been working with it, but it was too overwhelming for her! When I took the pendant, it immediately gave off a great deal of energy, very strong and intense, my whole hand was tingly and felt covered in soft warm energy. The first night my mom got to sleep with it and it gave her really bad headache, her blood pressure went up immediately ... when she removed the stone from under her pillow and placed it further away, the headache stopped. She`s very sensitive to energies and strong pieces make her react like that. So she gave it back to me saying she`s not able to handle it ... I believe if she would try to adjust it would settle down eventually.
So last night I worked with the piece, it didn`t make me feel bad or anything ... just powerful and strong, my whole hand felt heavy, when I said the activation words the energy flowed through all my body, I couldn`t even move my hand. I have not been able to really astral travel yet ... always get bumped back, but I feel this piece will help much. I didn`t manage to get out but the sensations were amazing, I fell asleep with it under my pillow and for me it was a nice calm sleep for the whole night!

Will keep working with it, I love the pendant and it`s energy!!! Very powerful and intense!!!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

First review, I am excited to tell you of my experience!
First of all, I want to note that I could feel the energies quite strongly while just holding the item. It packs in a lot of energy and you can tell it will be potent. And...it WAS potent. Extremely so. I should note that I didn't even wear the piece, I just placed it under my pillow to see how effective it would be that way. Many times I actually have to be physically touching an item for it to work very well, but this was different.
I will let you in on the specific experience that stood out, using this piece.

My astral body travelled to a futuristic-looking PARALLEL dimension, where I was existent - so I was able to sort of watch myself or take on my own body. It was like my astral body was there but taking a back seat and allowing the version of me in that dimension to take charge and lead me around since I obviously had no idea where I was or what was going on. Anyway, I had a lot of friends, and I remember feeling deep emotions toward one guy but I couldn't understand why really. We were all roaming around outside throughout the city, walking down the sidewalks, there were many people out. I feel like there was some personal issue going on between my group of friends, before we split up and roamed on our own moreso. Other details are not super important regarding that. Let me get to the really weird part.
I went up to the gentleman I felt something towards, I was walking behind him closely on a sidewalk as he was talking about troubles he had with some girl, a friend of mine I guess. All of a sudden I pulled at his arm to get him to face me and I sort of stood there silently looking at him with a bit of a sadness in my eyes and wanting to tell him I cared about him - but I did not say anything.
We continued walking down the street until we got to a crosswalk, at that point I noticed a lot more people roaming around. The light said he could walk across the street but I got the feeling that everyone there knew that the "crosswalk" area wasn't safe for some reason, and I pulled him back so that he wouldn't cross. It was as if the light system was messed up and so it might make an error and then we could get ourselves injured or killed. Then after pulling him back I looked upwards and noticed everyone was staring in the same direction, we were looking at the many electric signs hanging in the distance and how instead of displaying the info they were supposed to, they all began going weird and messing up, then all of a sudden they all said exactly the same thing which meant something was really wrong with the system in charge. Red, yellow, and white lighted letters and numbers - don't recall what they said and that doesn't seem important, all I know is that every sign said the same info which meant that something had ruined the system. At first we were all just wondering what the hell was going on, but then I heard someone near me mention how it was the end of the world - how we had been warned specifically that this stuff would begin to happen when it was the end. The feeling I got, and that everyone else had, was panic - it didn't seem like false info, I got the gut feeling it was the end of times and there was something destroying everything, some energy.
There was a chaos then, everyone was splitting up and running around, I got further into the city and found some of my friends and we saw that there were many random arguments and altercations going on between strangers, it was a big mess.
I then found myself entering this home that was supposed to be mine, or at least the home of my parents. This part gets pretty morbid and gruesome just to warn you - just slightly, the imagery and everything. It was a one-level house, and there were many rooms, walking in everything was a complete mess, it had been trashed and destroyed. Right away I saw what seemed to be my father - he was dead, looked like he had been burnt or electrocuted to death. I saw who was supposed to be my mother, naked and curled up dead in a corner. Of course my parents here did not *exactly* resemble my parents from this life - there were some similarities but not enough to make me freak out at the sight. At this point I recall that my astral body was more in command, like, it was more me from this world discovering stuff from that world, I wasn't exactly under the persona of the version of myself from the other dimension - if this makes sense. And so, I was very lucid at this point. I was considering what it would be like if it ever was the "end of the world" for me here and everything was doomed, and i'd have to leave so many things behind. I thought about these things as I roamed the house, looking for any familiar being I might be able to talk to. Finally I came to a room where there was a human body laying on a table of sorts, and I walked up to him and tried to get his attention, but he was definitely either dead or unconscious. I recall that he was wearing a mask, and a sort of costume - seemed like it was to hide his identity and I almost got the feeling that someone else had put him in it after "killing" him or after he had been knocked out or whatever. I took off his mask and he was a pretty handsome guy, his face was a bit dirty with bronze-like paint, I looked at him very closely trying to figure out if I knew him at all from this world, trying very very hard, but I couldn't pick up anything. Then I started fading out, I was holding onto the imagery but I was no longer within the dimension or experience, it was just a memory, my astral body was leaving and I felt like I was awake just sitting there with my eyes closed. I believe at this point I had a short false awakening experience...and then some weird more normal dreams that may have been included to round things out. Finally I woke up, and I noticed it was much earlier than I would have expected to wake up for the late time I had gone to bed. I also want to state that, every time I have a blatant astral experience - I usually wake up on my back even though normal sleep results in me waking up on one of my sides. I woke up on my back again this time as well. When I stood up to get a notebook and write down my experience, I was very disoriented and stumbling around. I was also super exhausted, it was pretty intense.
Anyway, sorry that this is so lengthy, but I thought it would be important to detail what exactly happened. To conclude, this piece is insanely potent, so be prepared to have an experience each time and be prepared for how drained you may feel upon waking.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”