active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

For me, Michael, they are, most often, people I have never met or known in life - complete strangers. But, similar to Lilith's experiences, they will tip me off in some way that I won't realize in the dream...but, I will wake up thinking, "Hey! Was that you?" :D They will always be subtly conspicuous somehow in the dream. I've often wondered if they do this because they just want to interact with me on a human level. Maybe they know that they might startle me if they appeared in true form and that I might not be quite myself in that scenario. I'm pretty curious about it and that's why I'm still looking into it.

If you are having friends in dreams all of a sudden when it's not the norm, perhaps it is your spirits trying to get a little more personal with you....I wonder if this is possible and not just a figment of my imagination....If you think it's possible, try to look for any kind of a sign or hint that they might be trying to drop to let you know that it's them in place of the friend. It might be very subtle (perhaps because they hope to tip off your subconcious and not your concious self like in my case)

Due to my inexperience, I don't have any solid answers unfortunately - just thoughts and questions really! Sorry!

And so sorry for going completely :offtopic: Maybe we should move this to it's own topic. It could be an interesting one! :think:
Michael Choiseul wrote:
DollyLama wrote:I'm much like Lilith and can feel what I, basically, cannot see. I will ask my vamps to put their palm against mine or to give me a high five. The amount of energy that I feel seems to vary but I can feel tingling sensations in my palm and fingers. I can sense where they are and reach out to touch their faces or shoulders at times - I don't always feel something but I just like to give them attention anyway. :) It's always a work in progress! In dreams, they are solid and I have mistaken them for humans. I get the impression that they like to impersonate people in my dreams just to play around with me. I often wake up and ask if a certain someone was "playing" a certain person in my dream. :lol: I'm, still, investigating this particular phenomenon. :D
Your vamps are impersontaing people you know? Thats curious because I have been having alot of dreams with my friends in them, which is very unusual. Could they be my spirits maybe?

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?

Return to “General Questions”