neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I ordered a djinnia from Lisa a few days ago and she just came today. I have been so incredibly excited waiting on her. Beside myself excited actually.

I wanted to talk to someone about something strange that happened, though, and you guys are the only ones that won't immediately tell me I'm crazy (not immediately anyway ;) ).

This afternoon, I felt a headache coming on. That isn't that unusual, as I often have headaches and migraines anyway. It wasn't until later that I thought about it that I realized my headache started about the time the mail was delivered. Once the mail was brought into the house and I slipped her vessel on, my headache became severe. I was okay with that. I know we need to adjust to each other. But I refused to let it get me down (basically I didn't want to wimp out so soon) and ended up going to lay down to see if that would help my headache.

After I laid down I decided that if I was going to fall asleep, I wouldn't fight it because I'm running on a lack of sleep from yesterday still and I was tired. As I was drifting out of consciousness I saw a VERY bright light in my left eye. It was white with yellow and orange around the outer edges, and was only visible in my left eye. I don't know how that is possible, but that's how it was.

Anyway, the light was coming towards me, and at the same time, I heard my son coming into the room where I was laying down. As I was focusing on him the light retreated. I answered his question and as he was walking back out of the room I was trying to find the light again. Then I realized that it had never gone completely away, but was just ... retreated is the best word I can come up with. Like it stepped back out of the way and was waiting for me to focus on it again. As soon as I did the light approached me again, but before I could give it much thought I fell asleep.

I don't know exactly what it was, but it was neat.

The weird thing is, right before I woke up (30 minute nap made my DAY!) there was someone in my dream (unknown, not paying attention to who it was or any of those type details) showing me a piece of paper with two words written on it. I focused on the paper to read the words and it said: police cervana. It didn't make any sense to me as I was laying there trying to figure out what it meant after waking up (I usually don't remember ANYTHING from my dreams anyway, unless they're particularly upsetting) so I wrote it down so I could look it up later and see if there was anything to it.

I didn't learn a thing after looking it up. Just was weird to me how insistent my dream was that I look at it and read it and then I can't figure out what the heck it means. Anyone else got a clue?

And thanks again for listening (reading) to my rambles. Just needed to get it out there before I forgot.

computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

hi thnankz for joining

i don't get headache, but i do get dizzy. i get dizzy when i meditate. once i feel i am getting dizzy, i exhale slowly for 2 seconds and the next thing i can feel is..... well........ the next thing i can feel is that i can't feel my physical body anymore. one time i could feel my pineal gland vibrated - doesn't feel good- when i meditated

i do not know what police cervana stands for

----

:computer:

babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Could it be police "caravan" instead of "cervana" ? Just a thought.

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I suppose it is possible that something got lost in translation between what I saw in my dream and waking up, but I'm pretty sure of what I read in my dream because it was large, handwritten print on the paper.

Police caravan makes more sense as something that exists, but doesn't make any sense to me as far as dreaming about it. Hmm. Something to think about though. Thanks for the replies.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay...this may mean nothing or it may mean "everything" I dunno. But sometimes I get weird and strange messages in dreams and meditations and of all places, I actually go to Google Translator to see if I can make sense of what I've seen or heard. If only they had a Google translator for spirits. :crazy: :ohyeah:

Anyhoo, I didn't want to mess with the word POLICE because I figured that would be a tough one. Its a real english word and so many other languages would use it or have a similar word so I started with the other word - CERVANA. I started with Arabic, since you have a Djinn I thought that might be the most obvious choice.

The instructions say to type the word in phonetically and then a space afterwards to get the Arabic translation. Believe it or not, there IS a word for "cervana". Not certain if arabic writing will actually type in this forum, or maybe you guys have to have the font installed on your computers, I don't know. But I can read it on my Mac so will try. The Arabic word I got was

شرفنا

and its translation is

Honor.

This may not mean anything, but it was fun trying. I love using Google translator this way. I've yielded some interesting results in the past.

EDIT: I realize that I have no idea what is being displayed above since you probably don't have the Arabic font installed on your computer. Here is an image of the word "honor" or phonetically, "cervana"

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

That is just awesome. And how proper for HONOR to be there. I think that honor is what they value the most.

I got a headache for a few days with mine and once in awhile I get a twinge but it has lessened a lot.

Congrats!

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

hey i just google : what is a police

:arrow: patrol: maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
:arrow: The police are people empowered to enforce the law, protect property and reduce civil disorder.

i also google: carvana
it's a surname

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:Okay...this may mean nothing or it may mean "everything" I dunno. But sometimes I get weird and strange messages in dreams and meditations and of all places, I actually go to Google Translator to see if I can make sense of what I've seen or heard. If only they had a Google translator for spirits. :crazy: :ohyeah:

Anyhoo, I didn't want to mess with the word POLICE because I figured that would be a tough one. Its a real english word and so many other languages would use it or have a similar word so I started with the other word - CERVANA. I started with Arabic, since you have a Djinn I thought that might be the most obvious choice.

The instructions say to type the word in phonetically and then a space afterwards to get the Arabic translation. Believe it or not, there IS a word for "cervana". Not certain if arabic writing will actually type in this forum, or maybe you guys have to have the font installed on your computers, I don't know. But I can read it on my Mac so will try. The Arabic word I got was

شرفنا

and its translation is

Honor.

This may not mean anything, but it was fun trying. I love using Google translator this way. I've yielded some interesting results in the past.

EDIT: I realize that I have no idea what is being displayed above since you probably don't have the Arabic font installed on your computer. Here is an image of the word "honor" or phonetically, "cervana"

Holy cow! That is so cool!
I actually got so excited I yelled out very loudly how cool that was. Think I scared the folks here with me. I didn't even think about using anything like that. Sometimes I'm so dense :oops: . Now I'd just like to know why it was paired with police...
Thank you soooooo much. That is by far the coolest thing I've heard all day (and I've actually had a pretty good day!).

Return to “Djinn / Genie”