Spirit or Spell for healing?

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Dear Friends,

Hoping all is well with you, it's been a while since I've posted, so much has been going on.

I would like your feedback on which would be more helpful/appropriate, a spirit or spell for healing?

My mother started her rather sudden battle with cancer recently which has been quite difficult as she is up in years.

My instinct tells me a spirit would be nice also for the companion factor, but which one would you suggest?

Thank you kindly in advance! I know I need to look no further than here once it's decided, so that's a great comfort already :D

~TS

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

hi transientshadows, :wave: i have a caladrius it has helped me with anything from restless leg syndrome (where your legs are dancing without your permission at night) :dancing: to an upset stomach here is the encyclopedia link on them.
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... drius.html
i know my cala is a wonderful guy who only wants to help me stay well and keep me healthy. hope this helps :D

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you, wynterhaven

This looks to be a very fitting suggestion particularly with your personal endorsement :-)

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Transient :wave:
I am so sorry about your Mom.
Sending Healing to her. :hug:
As well as a Caladrius, maybe this:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... elois.html

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Ellen :-)

Wow i just may have to get one of these for myself as well!

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If you order today or tomorrow, I think the free Spirit stone applies :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
cat noir
neophyte
neophyte

These sound like wonderful suggestions and ones that I'm sure would prove to be very helpful given that they are CH spirits. If I may, I'd like to offer another suggestion based on my own personal experience. Thirteen years ago, I spent the better part of a year in arduous treatment with my own health crisis. I wore a medal with Archangel Gabriel on it and called upon this special angel's help during my darkest hours of uncertainty and fear, and always felt powerfully protected and uplifted when I felt exhausted by the fight. I have a personal connection with Gabriel, but Archangel Raphael is usually associated with healing. I obtained my medal from a wonderful, small establishment called The Marshall Mint http://www.marshallmint.com/?page=store ... 3&shopper=. What I loved about these medals is that you could choose an angel based on your day of birth, making it very personal. If your mother most associates angels with divine intervention during crisis, Marshall Mint's offerings may be something you would wish to consider.

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

ohhhh thank you for this, cat dancing! My mother very much believes in angels and prays a lot :-) I think such a medal would mean so much to her personally. I hope you are doing better now yourself. I will check this out for certain

cat noir
neophyte
neophyte

TransientShadows wrote:ohhhh thank you for this, cat dancing! My mother very much believes in angels and prays a lot :-) I think such a medal would mean so much to her personally. I hope you are doing better now yourself. I will check this out for certain
It is my pleasure :) I know it was very comforting to me to have this ever present reminder of angelic aid and protection near my heart.

This is a deeply challenging time and could put a great deal of emotional strain on you if you do not allow for personal time and space to renew your spirit, so perhaps one of CH's healing spirits would be a good choice to help you with any stresses. And believe me, strength and a sense of humor are necessary traits to keep during this time. I will most certainly light a candle for you and your mother that you are blessed with whatever you need during this time :hug:

And thank you for so generously asking after my own health. With the help of AA Gabriel, love and my very own real live miracle, I came through fine :D

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

You're so kind cat dancing, thank you and I am happy and relieved to hear you came through too, what a blessing. I did purchase an angel medal and will probably make some CH spirit stone purchases too :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

Return to “General Questions”