Could it Be?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Renee W. Posted: Mar 23 2008, 12:05 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

I think I may have seen my white dragon last night! Here is what happened. Tell me what you all think, please

Okay, two nights ago I burned dragon's blood incense and sat here with a mirror saying the reveal spell several times. I thought I saw a little white streak in the darkness in the mirror. But I'm not sure.

Last night, I was online and I was using my mouse. I took my hand off the mouse to type something and the cursor was moving straight up on the screen. I looked at the mouse and it wasn't moving. But the cursor was. Is there an explanation for that?

Okay. There's something else. I woke up around 6:30 this a.m. I was coughing and I got up to go get a drink and hit the bathroom since was awake. I went back to bed. It wasn't light out yet but it was getting light.

We have a humidifier going in the room and it has a green light on it. I got into bed and saw little white streaks of light zipping around near the humidifier. When I would just look in that direction, I didn't see it, but if I moved my eyes around, I would see it. Now it wasn't so much streaks... it looked... this is weird... like a dotted line of light. zip, zip, zip, zip and then it was gone. But it was like, you know when a firefly is flying around you see blips of light, kind of making a path where it's flying? It was like that, but really fast, so it looked like a dotted line. Does that make sense?

So... do you think it was him? I've never seen anything like this before.

I can't wait to hear what you all think.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

6dogs4us Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:21 PM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Yes, I would say the white streaks you see a probably your white dragon. Mine was about 8 inches long and was a thin white streak that moved about five feet in the air across the bottom of the bed and then up the side of the bed before disappearing. It could be he/she likes the moisture from the humidifier and is hanging around it having fun! The cursor on the computer - well there may be an explanation for that other than it being a dragon, lol! Hope you see him again soon!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 23 2008, 02:09 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

Oh how wonderful Renee!
Sounds like he is making himself known!

I agree with 6dogs though, the mouse could easily be just that the mouse (sometimes they need to be cleaned or they do their own thing).

Happy Bonding,
Faerie Whispers

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

alex Posted: Mar 23 2008, 02:39 PM

wiccan warrior

Member No.: 91

Congratulations Rene, paying attention to the little things. Magick is all around us, we have but to open our eyes to see......

What a beautiful experience with your dragon making contact.

A

Renee W. Posted: Mar 23 2008, 07:18 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 35

Thank you! I'm sure it was him. I also had a talk with him last night. I told him that I know he's here but I can't see or feel him. And that he's going to have to try real hard to get me to notice him because I'm on Paxil and I think it affects my ability to see/feel things.

All day long I have been seeing little bits of white streaks here and there and I think he's following me around because when I go into a different room, my cat follows me and then she'll just stare at something.

This is VERY cool!!!!
templarwraith
new here
new here

I was out sitting in the sun yesterday and I saw my gold Dragon. I noticed in another topic room on here that someone took pictures and had caught on camera several different shaped orbes. I saw a simular looking orbe as those but with my naked eye. I saw it quickly flying around me and then it disappeared. I was wearing my gold Dragon pendant at the time. I got the sense that the Dragon was enjoying the sun. Also sometimes when I am wearing the pendant it tickles me and I have to check to make sure it isn't a spider crawling on me because that's what it feels like! LOL :mrgreen:
Last edited by templarwraith on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thats cool! :D

Keep us updated.
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”