Wraith hm?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

for some time now i have been drawn into getting a wraith but i do have a few doubts. i heard they are very low maintenance. I read on some sellers sites that wraiths are uncontrollable and quite evil if they want to be, but on CH it seems fine. can someone shine some light for me? i want a wraith to protect my home and repel some negative energy i get from ppl. i dont want to use it for revenge or any sorts ..just a leave me alone so i can live my own life n u go mind urs.. type of thing... can someone tell me the pros n cons they had in keeping a wraith :)

:feedback: :feedback: :feedback: :feedback: :feedback: :feedback:

azazello1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

I like my Wraiths.. I have 4. Super protection. Just set the ground rules and will be fine. And read some great posts here - very useful.

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Owning a Wraith is a responsibility. By setting rules for him upon arrival to your home, you're building a good foundation for your relationship. I have 2 and have never had a problem with them being out of control or doing anything inappropriate. The key is to be firm and be clear in what you expect of them. If you do that, you should have a wonderful new companion and protector. Good luck!!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had been wondering about wraiths as well. When I read "they are spirits focused solely on vegeance" on the description, I had my doubts if it would be good for me (I don't want anyone to get hurt). Though I keep reading here they are great for protection. But like scrub said, they might be great as long as you set rules and be firm. I'll keep them in mind for the future.

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

Rules, rules, rules. ALWAYS rules.

IF a WL can get out of hand with thier mischief...imagine what damage a wraith can do if you don't rein them in. I have one and we are just getting comfortable with each other (I think) and even though we don't interact much like talking, etc, I make sure I take the time to reiterate what is acceptable and what is not.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Personally, I've found my black dragons need more of a firm hand than my wraith. My wraith knows the rules and has respected them so I don't feel they are difficult spirits to keep. Good luck :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I have 6 of them and though they are definitely noticeable at first (headache for a week or two), no problems after that. Just play down the rules and show a mutual understanding of respect and all will be fine. They are pretty quiet, all business warrior type, only notice them sometimes, but it gives me a safe feeling. For some reason they sometimes appear in my dreams as protectors, even when I have temporarily forgot about them.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
azazello1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

DragonKeeper wrote:Personally, I've found my black dragons need more of a firm hand than my wraith. My wraith knows the rules and has respected them so I don't feel they are difficult spirits to keep. Good luck :thumbup:
Yeah, I agree about the Black Dragons. Wraiths are pretty much invisible.. I have headache for a day or two when I got them.. But I asked them to keep the energy lower to save my head.. LOL. And they respected that- headaches gone right away..

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”