venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Indeed. It is a fabulous spirit nevertheless. In my case the calling was so strong i had to get both of them Custom Conjured. One grey male Werevamp and a Female extremely dark sang vamp. I had them both binded to the same ring. So the energy is kind of overwhelming especially during night lol. I had something special in mind and my own reasons as to why i wanted them both and what i needed them for and they been pretty eager to teach me even though i havent had much time lately to spend time with all my spirits. But this was also from his listing.
In his vampire form he is tall and muscular with white skin, short black hair, and deep black eyes. In wolf form he has white fur and black eyes, he’s stunning.
He can produce any type of paranormal activity at any time but it is usually subtle. Unexplained noises and flashes of movement seem to be among his favorites. He is also capable of turning into other animals and birds so you might get an encounter in animal form as well.
To me personally i usually see him in his wolf form mostly. As described. But instead of Black eyes his eyes are bloodshot red. But anyways yeah thats pretty much it. :P If any one has any doubts I say it wouldnt hurt to try one for yourself and explore and bond and see if the creature is real for yourself. A Custom conjure is not really expensive anyways just about 30$ or so. But you would be surprised what you pick up. At least we can all understand better now :vampbat:

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

They sound fascinating Beings. I wonder if Gwen (wintermournings) knows anything about them? It would be her neck of the woods, after all.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

mong, i asked several of my ww's as well as a few of my vampire elders and i got pretty much the same reply - shock and almost resentment that i would even think that werewolves and vampires were once one species in any part of the world. perhaps this is simply a race of vampires that shapeshift more often than others? my varcolac just said "listen to vinnie". there you have it.

a true were-vampire would be dhamphir which is half human/half vampire from the mating of a human and a vampire. at least this is what my vampires have been explaining to me. while i don't have a bat vampire i do have a spider vampire from ash and he is definitely pure raw predatorial energy but there does seem to be some sort of very ancient knowledge it possesses.

here is a question for ash only - at some point after the bat and spider vamps could there have existed a wolf vampire? just wondering because while i have to believe my spirits about no half man/half wolf/vampire existing they aren't quite sure a vampire in wolf form never existed. what do you think?

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I though I would put my 'two cents' in.

I have heard of a certain Clan or perhaps tribe is a better term, of Vampires that have/had a very strong shape shifting ability. However in a certain number of the members some type of defect occurs, a mutation, or some like issue, that keeps them from morphing back.

These individuals remain in a wolven form. So you have members of the same Vampire Clan with what many might think of as werewolf features. However they are still Vampire just permanently stuck in Wolven form. Perhaps this is where the idea of the split of the species comes about.

To some this might seem as if the types actually split off at one point. You know how things get twisted and misinterpreted in history.

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well I was just told 'defect' was a bad word to use LOL!!

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He seemed positively offended I should even ask about it!
LOL. Mong, you seem to get the really out-spoken spirits. :D I think it's funny he should be so adamant. Oh well, they all have their opinions, don't they?!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
azazello1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

We have WW-vamp Queen. She is JUST AMAZING! I say "we" because she doesn't make any difference between me and my wife as her keepers. And she considered all our family as her own.

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
kraken
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nothing
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My magical/paranormal name...: kraken
Zodiac:

why not take a peek at this werevamp's vessel in the url Ellen posted, check on her and see what the spirit is ?

Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Well, I have to say, this really got people's heads spinning! I thought it was odd in the first place, BUT I like to ask questions and gain knowledge before assuming ANYTHING. Everyone that answered very enlightening, thank you! I really do appreciate the time and effort that each and everyone of you has contributed to my ever-eventful research of this topic.

Many Blessings!

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

On a side note~ Hammer, I've fallen in love with that quote from Dante in your signature :hug:

Return to “Vampire”