Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:On a side note~ Hammer, I've fallen in love with that quote from Dante in your signature :hug:
Thanks, I originally got the quote from a Star Trek Voyager episode, when the holographic doctor was having a hard time dealing with ethics and morals. At the end of the episode, Captain Janeaway was reading poetry from Dante and the Doctor insisted she get some rest. She left him be, but also left her book there, bookmarked with that page that started out with, "In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."

This quote has resonated within me, constantly, as reminder of the continually new journey of life.

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

"This quote has resonated within me, constantly, as reminder of the continually new journey of life."

It resonates with me as well, when I first saw it, I goggled the words and read some of his poems from The Vita Nuova :hug:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: look what I dug up.... how interesting is this...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They are not the same species as the one that split into two races. They are of a different species altogether. Werewolf # Vampire.
Of course, you will offend both races if you say they are one.
It's like you're trying to say 'a human is a dog.' A human is a human. A dog is a dog. They weren't the same race split into 2. You could say that to a stranger in order to start up a conversation on the topic of biology. That'll be interesting to see how it turns out. Lol.

Although Hybrids between the two races are rare, they do exist. These Hybrids can shape-shift into humans or wolves at will and they are Vamps.
There is no such thing as a Vampire who has been turned into a Wolf by defects in the transformation process. Even if one existed, I doubt it would be a whole clan. This is more like a movie type of thing.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Vampire”