Unicorn Advice/Experiences

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
dragawn
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I just purchased 2 C3 Unicorn Spirit Stones, 1 for each of my boys 8yr & 10yr. I purchased them b/c many members have suggested Unicorns as a good first time spirt/creature/entity for children. Unfortunately, the only information I could find on Unicorns are what I read in CH's item description, CH's Encyclopedia, & what I could find on this forum. I was wondering if there's any other information that could prove useful.

I thought I read somewhere that Unicorns are supposed to be good for protection for children. Although I did not read that in the item description when I purchased the spirit stone. Please tell me this is true. It's 1 of the biggest reasons I wanted to purchase the Unicorn.

I've heard Unicorns are supposed to be easy to connect w/. Another reason I purchased them for my children. (I didn't want them to become discouraged if I purchased a creature difficult to connect w/.) Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake purchasing a C3, maybe I shoud have purchased a C5 for easier connection. I purchased a C3 for financial reasons, even w/ the CH sale.

Anyway this is the information I've collected:

They're loving creatures
Intensely loyal
They want to be included
They like it when you talk to them
They like when you ask for their opinion/guidance

Suggested offerings:

buttermilk
a jade plant for your home
lay their vessel on wool and to play zither music (what's zither music?)

I also found the invocation for Unicorns.

I was really hoping some of you could tell me what else you do to take care of your Unicorn, if anything.
How long before your children were able to connect w/ their Unicorn?
How often do you put them in a creature den/recharging box?
Anything else you think I might find useful to help me prepare myself, my children, & my home for their arrival.

Thank you.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Absolutely Unicorns are protective of children, even if an adult keeps the Unicorn and the Unicorn will look after the family's children. They are servants of those who cannot help themselves which largely encompasses small children. They are also dutiful companions of the elderly as well. Unicorns can be beautiful, charming, engaging creatures but if they are threatened or someone they love is threatened - oh brother you better look out.

One thing that I think works really well, and it kind of depends on the age of your children, is having a little "welcome home" party when a child's spirit arrives. Nothing fancy but making sure everyone is together to greet the spirit, have the kids draw pictures, write a few words or a poem, etc and kids really respond to gatherings it gets them energized and excited and that works all the way around for the kids and the spirit in making a great first impression.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
George00
neophyte
neophyte

I have also found that unicorns can help with healing. The first day that I had one of my unicorns, I had a bad infection in my toe and I thought that I would have to go to the doctor. However, as I was bringing my unicorn inside my home, I stubbed my infected toe, the infection came to the surface, and after putting bacitration on it, it healed on its own. I don't really see my unicorns, but I hear them prancing and playing. Last night, my cat accidently kicked/kneeded me in my eye while I was sleeping and it hurt! Left a bruise this morning and doesn't hurt. But, at the time and still half asleep, I thought I saw a human form standing over my bed and whatever he was doing, made me feel better and fall back asleep. I firmly believe that was my unicorn in human form.
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have a custom conjure unicorn soon. Then, I will be able to share my experiences too.
For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I got a unicorn from wintermournings probably 6 months or so ago and have never felt anything from him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I got a baby unicorn from wintermounings and he appeared on day one!! :D

Since then he has been moire quiet, but i do see an orb once and a while. And Im sure that it's him! :D
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Creatures K-Z”