Lustian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: ME

Hello guys, Im so glad that i became a member of this amaizing community :D

I need help in two topics: 1st with my succubus; I have got for over a month now from mom25705 with no luck of communication at all :frustrated: however once I was dreaming and got interacted from a very angry women and told me "Leave me alone" and left but thats it. I will include a pic of her ring to see if you guys can pick up any energy from the ring and what you feel thats comen from it. I would like to minsion that the seller was not communicative and did not reply me when i asked her.

2nd I have got another succubus thats comin on the way from "EveryThingKarma" I wasent able to gather informatio about this seller, did anyone got anything from her before?

3rd I wish if i found CH and the forum much earlier as i Have this feeling that they are the best :crazy:
I have got a nympho, red dragon both are C3 and from The SRA I got a chinease dragon :clap: that are also coming in the way and cant wait to welcome them home and bond :grouphug:

Lastly, I have had the best dream today; while i was sleaping i saw a gold ring with two or three gemstones on it as i was trying to communicate with him, sudenly I was seeing very strong flashs of white light as we was speaking i coudnt understand what he was saying becuase it was like he's saying many things at the same time. I told him to make his energy less intense and speak slowley which he did. at first i coudnt understand but then I heared but the ring near your ear. after that i was listening and understanding every thing he says. Iwish if i remmeber all the dream but when we were communicating he said to me; tell me thats u love me and I said offcourse I love you. I have no idea what is he :irked: however in the dream i saw another guy who was talking with a spirit that I saw, the spirit looked like the ghost casber :ohcrap: it was glowing and when i asked the ring what was that, he replied an Abkhan Djinn. I also asked my spirit for help as i was preparingtoget in a fight and he helped me as i felt that he was in me like we were one, however, i came late to the fight :ninja:
I dont know why I felt that he was a djinn when i woke up

I am not sensetive to spirits at all but yesterday i did the FREE SPELL on ebay under CH profile to awaken third eye
I would like to thanks everyone for the help :feedback:
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

First of all, welcome to the forum. I hope you find all you wish for here.

Second, if a seller does not respond to you within at least 4-6 days then don't buy from that seller anymore. Heck with CH as busy as they are they do respond to you within at least 7 days.

If your succubus told you to leave her alone, it don't sound like she's in the mood to, you know. Give her time, don't push her into something she may or may not wish to do. I have an incubus that we are just friends, he don't come to my dreams or anything but I love him just the same. Just give her time. She'll come around hopefully.

I have never heard of that seller either but CH is the best. Good luck with your purchases and again welcome
kraken
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nothing
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing
My magical/paranormal name...: kraken
Zodiac:

hi, welcome to the forum, Lustian
I'm also newbi in this stuff, got quite a lot of spirits now though, but still no luck in contact and comm. :(

sorry cant help much, just wanting to say hi and...you are not alone :wizard:
Lustian
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: ME

kraken wrote:hi, welcome to the forum, Lustian
I'm also newbi in this stuff, got quite a lot of spirits now though, but still no luck in contact and comm. :(

sorry cant help much, just wanting to say hi and...you are not alone :wizard:
Thanks Karken :thumbup: appreciate ur comment
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

wanted to say welcome to the forum and toadstool is right sounds like she isn't ready just yet. give her time. my first inc P waited almost a month before he started showing up in my dreams, but my second inc S made himself know the day that i paid for him.

as far as sellers go it seems that if you can hear the spirits you might ask them a little bit about themselves and share a little bit about yourself.
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Aud
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I too just wanted to say hello and welcome you, Lustian. :wave:
(¯`·...·:*¨¨*It's the smallest decisions that change your life forever*¨¨*:·...·´¯)

(¯`·...·:*¨¨*There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy*¨¨*:·...·´¯)~Shakespeare

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:wave: hello and glad to meet you :D
hanz08
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

hi Lustian welcome to the forum! :wave: I have a succubus too from mom25705's sister and she's a lovely one, i don't get alot of dreams form her yet but she does let me know that she's here all the time :D give yours some time and try to bond with her for now. You can try emailing the seller instead of going through ebay as I think they are busy people as well ;) hope this helps!
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

lustian, merry meet and welcome to the family! i have one old item from seller mom25705 and that is it, the other seller i have no idea about so sorry i can't offer comments. funny that a succubus would tell you to leave it alone though and could it have been another spirit passing that message along to you?

anyway, again welcome and look forward to getting to know you! hugs, :grouphug:
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A lot of people have written that they have had trouble getting their succubi to interact. The two I've got now haven't been a problem. What I did was welcomed them in I think with a bit of chocolate, and talked to them a lot. Mine came from another forum member who got them from CH, but he didn't get anything from them, they visited me the first night they were here, so I guess it varies. I get the impression from mine that some people treat them like a sex toy that you throw in the drawer until you're feeling frisky, but they have so much more to offer than sex after you scratch the surface. A couple weeks ago I had quite the dream and ran into someone I was certain was a spirit, but did not recognize. I know that sounds weird but you can just kind of tell who's who in a dream, even with a shapeshifter like succubi. Turns out that my 2 had a friend who had stopped by, and stuck around for a bit since I had spirit treats (chocolate, wine, honey) out. I had been studying air brakes, which is a riveting topic, and I fell asleep. I'm sure you can figure out what happened. So it's interesting the things our spirits do and the ways they interact. Give it some time and your succubi hopefully will warm up to you. Gotta go, to school, oh the joys of practicing alley docking.

Return to “General Questions”