Fenrir...

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:wave: Hi Mongrella! Nice to be back and to talk with you again! I have also been drawn to a Fenrir of late!! Haven't been able to purchase one yet but will try to save up. I do have several Hellhounds and Werewolves though and I assume they'd all get along. Today, while at work and cleaning the 'bungalows' which is a separate area with linoleum floors, I heard claws ticking on the floor behind me as I exited the area. At first I could not place the sound but suddenly realized what it was. I believe it was one of the Werewolves. (but I guess it could have just as easily been a Hellhound but I'm not sure which). As soon as I can afford to I'd like to get a class 5 Fenrir.

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

:wave: Hi, Truth! I must say my 'Bailey' is a very protective & companionable spirit. He comes wih me every day when I walk the dog & is in permanent 'guard duty' mode. Not friendly as such, I doubt he'll ever want to sleep on the bed :lol: but definitely a great bodyguard. He has buddied up with my einherjar (which makes sense).

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”