eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
marita1977
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi. Even if I haven't gotten the vessels yet, in my dream one spesific stood in front of my door step last night. I can have a good imagination, but I cannot make a face appear in my mind by willing it. And certainly not so clearly. I certainly felt that hello too :-) According to my pendulum all 3 are here now. And I choose to belive in that and the tingles. So I am absolutely happy. I probably have not gotten Vernas emails just because they know it drives me insane. Her vampires are the most expensive ones of everything I own, compared to the others. But I had to get them. I am not good at sensing spirits, and don't see or hear. So to get a vision in my dream and she confirmed what I dreamt, is incredible.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50

Has anyone heard from Verna as of late? I have a situation in which she has promised to do something regarding her policies that she advertises all over her eBay listings, but have not heard from her in at least a month now even though I have been emailing her. I really don't want to assume that this situation will end badly, but I am getting very upset/nervous because she just won't respond to me. So has anyone here been able to get in contact with her? :(

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I have not seen her around for a while either, I was actually worried about her.. hope everything is ok for her!

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50

I was trying to be patient but this is a very expensive matter her and I are discussing. I was worried that things weren't okay but she's been listing new items frequently on eBay and posting seller announcements on some of these items so I assume everything is at least okay...

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

She is okay, she posted earlier
And its Memorial Day Weekend, plus her Birthday is tomorrow :flower:
I am sure she will respond to you very soon :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Untaimedl3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: That's too hard
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy...
Zodiac:

I'm glad to hear this as well, I was also starting to get worried for her, she is usually so good at answering emails. I hope she has a great birthday, she's a great person!

I can finally breathe. Suddenly alive. I can finally move. The world feels revived. Anberlin
Username change to Untaimed
In_Dark_Harmony
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: It's a process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: -
Zodiac:

Verna has just been under a lot of work pressure lately. Constant demands as well as a certain group of people doing what they can to make things difficult for her. I think she wrote about it.

She is excellent and will get back to you as soon as she has time. That's a promise.

And, she has been behind on updating her listings so she tries to list them daily and deal with the difficult issues in order for her store not to hit a stand-still.

She has also had a few personal matters to attend to,

Don't worry, :hug: , the matter will be resolved :grouphug:
WishingOnAStar wrote:I was trying to be patient but this is a very expensive matter her and I are discussing. I was worried that things weren't okay but she's been listing new items frequently on eBay and posting seller announcements on some of these items so I assume everything is at least okay...

Blessings and all the best!

Experience Dark Tranquility.
Remain in Dark Harmony.

Proud companion to unique and lovely spirits, with a wonderful collection of magickals.
Proud to have vampires in my bloodline :vampire:

"No Time To Cry."
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

She has become my fav seller (along with Gwen). Verna is such a friendly and concerned seller. You can tell she is not only doing business but wants to please her customers and make sure they get the best!
I love her for all her bits and pieces she offers concerning enhanced spirit communication and all that. I regularily buy incense, oils and special tools from her. So far she left no wish of mine open and she always responds to my emails! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Besides that I got the most awesome custom conjured vamp of her and the description of him left no questions open! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
qishoushi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: poweranimal/hi-rself
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: i am nameless

I received a custom vamp from Vera about a week ago. This is my first bound spirit. A Mayan female is what was calling to me. I received her in the mail and due to computer issues i had to wait for my invocation. I decided while waiting I would try and bond so she wouldn't feel neglected and I almost got her whole name. I get mostly feelings and it has been a long road for me to translate those into images and sounds, still both are cloudy. When my history and invocation got here I kicked my roommates out and bound her to my spirit. Funny thing is that she was a Priestess in a Serpent Vision temple, I am wood snake and my roommate (& hetero-multi-life partner) is a fire dragon.
Well to make a long post even longer...
I was meditating to communicate with "I" last night and she was sitting on my lap and I started to get images of my last life with her and also her list life incarnate. -wavey images to flash back- we were in a room and I could tell she was hungry. I offered myself to her and asked her to turn me so we could be together. She didn't want me to live the life she had lived. I saw her walk out the door and that is the last time I saw her. Now I now why that I had lived and died a lonely man that time.

Thank you Verna for bringing "I" to me. I can't wait to see what unfolds next.

In loving Kindness to ALL
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

FYI----I'm still experiencing email issues both with gmail and ebay. I am not the only one so it's a ongoing problem. Friends and customers both have told me of issues they are experiencing with both. Email (gmail) is spotty-eBay messages are arriving in batches some hours to days after sent. Don't give up if you don't get an email from me! Some are going through! AND getting through!

This message is aimed at a couple of you who just messaged me. Not sure you are getting my responses- I'm NOT ignoring you!

Return to “Seller Review”