Werewolf appearing as... human?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I believe that certain spirits can change into human form. recently I bought a baby Naga dragon from Dee.in her auction she mention the dragon has the power to change into human form.I read a werewolf can change into human form. many years ago when they walked the face of this earth changing into human form because of the phases of the moon.work with the moon.you can only relate to him when
their is no full moon when hes human again.when the moon is full hes a beast out to seek harm to
his owner enemy.I read only the enemy is allowed to see the beast to put fear.you don't have to put the ring under the full moon. this beast will leave out anyway that is the nature of him.when the
moon is black you should cover the ring with a black cloth.so he can relax.he can still protect you.and still know what's going on around him and his owner.but if you need him to walk to floor until the next full moon don't cover the vessel.whenever you put something in darkness it's to tame it.
Wow... that's interesting Debbie. I didn't know that. Thanks for posting.

Oddly enough, my beasts are little teddy bears. (HA! I just heard them pant after I wrote that!) I have no enemies (that I know of) so my poor little guys will have nothing to do an no where to go tonight! ;) Kind of like me!! :mrgreen:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

LOL! I have alot of enemies and no werewolf to protect me.I thank the person are person's who invented computers for mostly people like us who have no where to go on a friday night:)

Best regards,

Debbie

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”