Is there no end?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

CreepyHollows
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 12:20 AM
I just received a message from a very trusted friend of this forum who collects from eBay. I'm not going to disclose this person's name because if I need to back up what I am saying I can with proof beyond a shadow of a doubt.

There is a seller who is claiming we use Reiki to bind our vessels and spirits and that we apparently have secondary IDs where we go around eBay and leave negatives for other sellers...

I swear sometimes I think it never ends as this message was just sent to him a MONTH ago. Completely unbelievable! I just don't get it - what on earth could I have possibly done to inspire all of this? I wasn't even speaking out about all of this when the email was sent... I guess they just decide they are going to defame others when they have no idea what they're talking about.

All this person did was mention they were waiting on some vessels to come from us and apparently that meant she needed to respond with an email full of lies and malicious accusations.

This seller makes claims about Reiki against other sellers too and honestly I have no idea what she's trying to get at.

We are spiritualists who use proprietary means of binding vessels... sorry, no Reiki involved.

Oh, and the seller asked that they never share this information with me... geez... that's not a tip off or anything. If someone is saying something true they should be able to shout it from the rooftops because when you tell the truth you have nothing to hide.

If anyone else gets claims that we use Reiki please feel free to post them here for rebuttal.

If everyone doesn't speak out then nothing gets resolved.

Return to “Seller Review”