Does anyone 'sense' anything about this KEY??

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I sense an energy that is protective of you, but definitely not malicious in any way. Could be that your friend just
fears what she does not understand. And your vamp could have been playing games with her, they, like us, do have their own sense
of humor.

You must go with your own thoughts and feelings on this.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It is loaded with energy! :o Very powerful. I got so dizzy! Idk if it has dark or light energy, but the others say it is OK.

Image Image

SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

I agree with you all, I don't think there is anything evil within this key that is out to 'get me'.....but I do sense something not so good is watching me. It just doesn't have anything to do with the vamps. I'm not sure what it is but Gwen suggested I do a spell to try to cleanse my home and myself. I'm wondering if inviting spirits into my life hasn't left me vulnerable to other things that COULD be out to harm me. Things just haven't been going well at all.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

SpiritSeeker wrote:I agree with you all, I don't think there is anything evil within this key that is out to 'get me'.....but I do sense something not so good is watching me. It just doesn't have anything to do with the vamps. I'm not sure what it is but Gwen suggested I do a spell to try to cleanse my home and myself. I'm wondering if inviting spirits into my life hasn't left me vulnerable to other things that COULD be out to harm me. Things just haven't been going well at all.
Interesting i wonder if it's connected to your sleep paralysis you experienced in any way. I dont think anything is out to harm you though. If so they would have done so already in direct and obvious ways. I provoke spirits rofl i take alot of heat. -_-

Return to “Vampire”