Woodland Fairy

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! everyone I recieved some info that my fae might be a woodand fairy.and I know little about her such as where she comes from.on Dee website she mention my fae gives her owner
(GEBO) which means gifts such as love,wealth and happiness.if anyone can tell me more about the
woodland fae.

Thanks,

Debbie

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Hi elaine,
Check out the encyclopedia!

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... dland.html

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Debbie!

I have several forest faeries and I truly love them. From my own experience I would have to say they are loyal, good natured companions that really help me from everything from finding extra cash to giving me broader perspectives on how to gift energy back to Mother Earth. They've helped me save dying trees, orphaned racoons & squirrels and still find a close parking space at the grocery store. I find they aren't as petulant as some of the other races of fae but not above playing good natured pranks just to get a giggle from you. :D

I've found that mine love pine nuts, and I try to buy them a small baggie every now and again as offerings. They also enjoy fresh spring water, pine cones, crystals and they really go ga-ga for chocolate...but then again don't we all? ;)

I hope this helps you a bit! Good luck and keep us posted with your progress!

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
elainew52
new here
new here

Thank's so much for the infor.

Debbie

Return to “Faery”