Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: fox
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Foxx
Zodiac:

Yes!
Today I got my first incubus in the mail. He hasnt shown himself to me as of yet, but I've been talking to him all day, lighting lavender scented incense, and taking him wherever I go. I even laid down with his stone, and felt curiously extra weight on my arm, and even a faint feeling heartbeat on my back a bit. I know I still have 29 days until he's completely used to me, but hes also my first spirit stone! I saw the encyclopedia that suggested on other entities to be my first after I had purchased, and this guy was already on the way! I've looked through the things people had said, and done. I still want to ask if there is anything I should know about my incubus? I've read the encyclopedia, but I want to hear from someone who has an incubus, and what they did when it showed up! I've even made my own charging box for him! Dedicated a small part of my room, on the charging box I put a picture of a bull, some fake rose petals, and purple fabric for when I do place him inside he'll feel at home. I havent experienced any dreams yet, but I remain hopeful! Im just so excited I got him, and I believe we'll be able to become great friends/lovers! I'll continue to post here on progress, and what happens with him, and me, Im slightly afraid that we wont match, and I'll have to send him back! I think so dearly of him already, and it would shatter me if I had to! I can be patient, but I am excited for my first experience, but I dont want to pressure my new spirit. Is there anything I should be careful of since this is my first spirit, and my first incubus?

~Dee

PS. Would love to hear from people!

~Cast Your Spells, and Pull Me In, Take Too Much, and I'll Make Your Head Spin~
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

congrats on your inc. :applause: my inc was one of my first spirits too. it sounds like you are on the right path with him as it is. just talk to him daily and let him know how happy you are that he has chosen you as his keeper. can't wait to hear about your experiences to a point. lol

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi MidniteLadyFoxx, :wave:
I think you're getting it right! :thumbup:
You can trust that he's around...
- since he senses whenever you think of him, he's pretty sure keeping an eye on you, interested in getting to know you better. ;)
I have one incubus and one male nypho .They get along well with each other, and gladly work as a team. (at least, as long as both get their fair share of attention..-lol)
I have lots of fun watching music clips with them..--> they have a talent to make an average clip a sensuous masterpiece by highlighting tiniest gestures and mimic that normally would slip my attention.. LOL, with them around it's like watching an entirely different clip :lol:
I also call them when I need a boost of sex-drive ..:sly:
(As much as I love my boyfriend, I tend to be a lazy butt... lol. So whenever I want to blow him away it goes like: "hey guys, do whatever it takes to make this an unforgettable event..! --- It always works! :crazy:)
In general, I'm talking to my incubus more often than to my nympho, since it's said nymphos are only interested in sex..- but to not hurt my nympho's feeling, I once told him, he could always interact if a chit-chat would catch his attention...(this goes for all my spirits.)

If you use the "Search" function here, and type in "Incubus" -
you'll get a LOT of info and interesting stories about them.. :thumbup:

Keep us updated, how it goes ..! :wave:

Greetings,Tasha
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. :flower: Is the incubus from CH? If yes then his energy is matched pretty well with yours so I wouldn't worry about it. It's good that you are willing to do so much for him, I'm sure you'll be rewarded for it. I have two nymphos and a succubus is on its way. At least one of them visits my dreams once in a while and it's quite good when it happens. :inlove: I'll have to see how different a succubus is. I think you'll do fine if you treat them with respect and with a loving and open heart. Of course some house rules are good to set. Good luck and let us know how it goes. :flower:

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
MidniteLadyFoxx
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: fox
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Foxx
Zodiac:

Update!
I've gotten a dream!(which means a lot to me since I dont dream much xD unless they'r really intense, or powerful those kind of things)In it I believe my incubus was telling me that he was finally ready to try it out, tonight actually! XD So excited!! Also I've just recieved my nympho in the mail, and not to mention I have a vampire on the way, a sang I believe, my collection slowly growing! Since I mostly talk to my incubus I thought it interesting if I got a nympho who is solely interested in sex that way either/or I could still be happy with my incubus, and I found a listing for a vampir mate, and I just couldnt stay away I was pulled to it so I paid for him also. So now in all I have three spirits all male, I have an adversion to female spirits I dont know maybe its just the female mindset I have haha. I can still recall the words, the voice telling me he'd be ready soon! My patience will it pay off? I dont know! Is there any specific way I can do to handle multiple spirits? I've greeted my nympho with kind words, and a small peppermint offering(the candy since I dont have the herb xD) offered him to feel at home, and to make it as comfortable as possible. Im considering getting enchanted objects to help me communicate with my spirits more I dont think Im as sensitive as I would like to be, and I think it would help. I've been trying to speak to my incubus every day, even include him in some activities!(i'll call it activities for the younger readers haha). I feel so connected, and I think he's such a dear, I havent seen him completely yet, but I think the time is coming. Well thats all for now! If anything else does happen I will post!
Oh! And yes! I've gotten both my incubus, and my nympho from CH, only the vampir I've paid for is from wintermournings on the marketplace here. I believe he'll be dear to me too! IF anyone has any advice on how to handle multiple spirits, or better ways to communicate Im all ears!

Many Wishes!
Lady Foxx

~Cast Your Spells, and Pull Me In, Take Too Much, and I'll Make Your Head Spin~
hanz08
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

congrats on ur experience with ur incubus! :thumbup: please update us soon.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”