Christoper Love - Cd's, All types of meditations

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

alex
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 07:51 AM

I enjoy meditating, and do so often on my own. But I also like a really good guided meditation, because it opens up new channels for me.

Some 3-4 months ago, I purchased a dozen cd's from a seller on ebay. His name is Christopher Love.

When I got them, I shared them with my daughter. What a great low soothing voice. This person is a professional, and I would highly recommend his cd's for anyone wanting some extra help or anyone wanting to try a guided meditation.
(I have a cheapie portable cd player that runs on batteries that I use with earphones).

His cd's cover a wide range of subjects: prosperity, connecting to your guides, breathwork, dreams, sleeping, total relaxation, pain hypnosis, clairvoyance, healing, sleep disorders, karma clearing, etc, etc, etc.

I am not affiliated with this seller in any way, I purchased from him and liked what I got for my money.

http://stores.ebay.com/Christopher-Love-CDs

Enjoy! Alex

Princess
Thanks Alex. I plan to order at least one next week. I think this just may help me.

cat dancing
Thank you for the referral, Alex. These titles look wonderful - and so many great ones, too. Hmmm, now to choose....

Return to “Sellers You Love”