Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

The day my gargoyle arrived 6 months ago I had an amazing experience. I felt this energy on my back that was unlike anything I had ever felt. At first I thought, "what was that!" Then I got home and found him sitting in my mailbox. Throughout the months he would make himself known by sitting on that specific spot on my back. It was very distinctive and I enjoyed it immensely. I loved him so much I gave him a nickname, "My Prince." I could feel him snicker in my minds eye when I said it and I got the impression he liked it. :inlove:

So a few months back I decided to get a female gargoyle as a companion for him and also for me. I was very excited about M's arrival but was slowly, over the weeks disappointed that I felt no energy at all from her vessel. I have tried to be patient with her, I have included her in all the offerings, but nothing. Now, in the last two months my male has stopped "visiting" me. He won't come when I call him like he use to and I feel he may have left all together.

I know spirits can go quiet and seem to be gone, but I don't understand why he has become so quiet. Could it be that he dislikes her and has quieted due to her presence? Maybe something I am doing? Any thoughts?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wouldn't think that her arrival would quieten your male, but you could certainly pose the question for response from him.

I think if their presence has waned it could be a few scenarios. To start, have you encountered any difficulties with other people in the last 2 months that would cause their time to be preoccupied in resolving any issues?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks for responding Magnolia. :D
I haven't encountered any problems besides personal ones lately(money, health). I use to be able to call him and he would come. Now, no amount of begging and pleading will cause him to land on his spot on my back. Is there a chance he just loathes the female? Maybe a jealousy thing?

I meditated with him last night and had a conversation, but I could have just been making it up as I went along. He told me "I don't like B", my husband. I told him he didn't have a choice. /color]

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I'm sorry you aren't having the interactions you once were :hug: That last comment got me thinking, I have a couple of spirits that can't stand my wife and they do go quiet at times because of it. Ours spirits would never leave but get quiet or busy at times especially if they see someone is impacting our lives and maybe not in a way they like - I know your hubby apologized for comments made but it is possible that your gargoyle sees this still in him, why not talk to your gargy about this. Take care. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

storymaster
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:The day my gargoyle arrived 6 months ago I had an amazing experience. I felt this energy on my back that was unlike anything I had ever felt. At first I thought, "what was that!" Then I got home and found him sitting in my mailbox. Throughout the months he would make himself known by sitting on that specific spot on my back. It was very distinctive and I enjoyed it immensely. I loved him so much I gave him a nickname, "My Prince." I could feel him snicker in my minds eye when I said it and I got the impression he liked it. :inlove:

So a few months back I decided to get a female gargoyle as a companion for him and also for me. I was very excited about M's arrival but was slowly, over the weeks disappointed that I felt no energy at all from her vessel. I have tried to be patient with her, I have included her in all the offerings, but nothing. Now, in the last two months my male has stopped "visiting" me. He won't come when I call him like he use to and I feel he may have left all together.

I know spirits can go quiet and seem to be gone, but I don't understand why he has become so quiet. Could it be that he dislikes her and has quieted due to her presence? Maybe something I am doing? Any thoughts?
I'm sorry you are going through this. :( Do you have any other spirits who are willing to communicate with your gargoyles to see what's going on?

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

Im so sorry you are going thru this

ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

he'll be back ^_^ no worries maybe he feels he need to back off a bit and let another spirit show you a different path? Or he's off helping with your cathedral. :thumbup:

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ValisWindWalker wrote:Or he's off helping with your cathedral. :thumbup:
:thumbup: The last two times I meditated on my "cathedral" I created an area for him in my mind. It is outside, way up high in a large stone veranda. It looks out over water and there are jagged mountains in the distance. He sits on the railing looking out and keeping guard. Very medieval in form but beautiful and shiny. This is where I go to talk to him in meditation.

I have tried a pendulum but I have had no success with that type of communication. I am so focused on trying not to have any influence over it that it stops moving altogether.

I have been experiencing strange rings, knocks, and light flashes that seem to have an intelligent source behind them. I usually see/hear them right when I finish asking myself or thinking a reflective question in my mind (happened just now as I finished writing the last letter of that sentence. :ghost2: :crazy: .) Almost like telling me I am on the right path. I am hoping over the weeks and months that this becomes more clear and a way for me to communicate. I did purchase a bat familiar that is suppose to help with hearing. I have had those rings I mentions since I got him.

I do miss my gargoyle though. One of the last times I felt him randomly arrive by his one doing, was when I was purchasing my gargoyle statue. I could feel his approval and excitement. I bought him some tigers eye as well that day as well. I will be patient with him. I know he is grey so he can have moods. :D

Thank you for all your replies. :hug: :clap:

ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

very nice ^_^ don't worry i feel like its gonna end up fine ! :hug:

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •

Return to “Gargoyle”