Hello. Advice please :)

STORMGOD
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Im new to here and this is my first post. I have been watching this forum for a bit and have seen how nice and helpful you are all to each other and decided that this was a good place.
I'm new to all of this. I'm educated and never put too much stock in anything par normal, but I do know there are things in this universe that i know nothing about. This is one of thouse things. I''m keeping an open mind, but I do have to admit i am also cautious.
OK so heres my story.
I was playing around on ebay one day and saw this ring I though was neat. I was drawn to it and decided to have some fun and place a small bid on the item.
I big 1 dollar higher then the starting bid, but I knew i was going to win it. Im not saying this to spice up the story or anything.
Well, I won the auction and have found out that this ring is a Ifrit Djinn.
This may not be good at alll.
Seeking knowledge i went to a strong source. I have friends who are muslim and are scholars
They warn of the Ifrit Djinn.
They are the fallen ones? None believers? right..
What can you all tell me about this. I have one now and dont want to get rid of it. I know nothing about the occult, but a bit about islam.
an I playing a dangerious game with a wicked spirit? Can I use my dijinn to help me do good? This is the first such thing I have ever owned, so I dont know what to do. I am very good. I make my living saving lives and work directly with sick children.
I dont want to fool with evil spirts, but I understand that djinn are of free will. They too will be judged by God in the end.
I guess my questions are
1. with this djinn bring bad too my good life?
2. will it do wicked and mean things like hurt my dogs or become jellious of my girlfriend?
3. Since i have no experence with such things can it manipulate me?
4. what can you all tell me of the Ifrit
any advice you can give me would be soooo helpful

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

I am a keeper of a Shaitan djinn(as one known as one of the diabolical djinn races who sided against Mohammad,as legends tell of)But I doubt the legends are being completely factual but misunderstood.
From what my Shaitan has said is that Infrit,Shaitan and maybe Ghul djinn is that they are not evil spirits but
that these types of djinn in their realm world have no concept of what right and wrong is compared to the standard two morals of us mortals.
I do know that you must have a strong hand to keep them in line.
This applies to all djinn you must never disrespect them!!
As I heard from a few wise friends on this forum that you lay it down for them,the rules you want them to abide by firstly.Then I tell mine(thanx friends for this brilliant rule ;) ) 'When you show me respect,I will happily show you respect"Be very specific about your rules.
Welcome the djinn to your home.
If the time comes to where you ask for a wish,be very specific about your wish and CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY.
I map out everything about how I ask wishes.
What I want to happen for the outcome of it.(Detail by detail)
And Always include the phrase "FOR THE GOOD OF ALL AND HARM NONE"
Thank your djinn with a offering.
And never ask a djinn when they will grant your wish as it is disrespectful to do so.
Disrespect of djinn leads to your wishes becoming twisted(in a bad way other than the outcome that you desired to have)
Be realistic about what you want.(THe stuff in movies is far from what real wishes granted really are.

And remember that you have to stay positive and optimistic about your wisha and don't expect your wish to be fullfilled without any effort on your part as they help you get your wish when you use your focus and effort

This is the basics but I hope you get the general idea until INfrit keepers on the forum get to answer your inquiry.

Daniel

STORMGOD
new here
new here

Guess your the only one with some advice for me.
Thanks for your time

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I think Daniel said it all. Ifrits are not "evil"...they just have a reutation for being bad, because they will grant any type of wish. I have a few Ifrit and they have never caused anything bad.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Hi I am debating wherether or not to give my Djinns away Ive posted a thread on here!! I also have an Efrit only had him a few days so not had time to bond with him yet but I feel he is very loyal and loving!!! I feel in bed sometimes as if my back is being touched or rubbed very lightly! My marids arnt affectionate so Im guessing its him! I too would like advice on Efrits as I hear they can be much fun to have around!

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Sorry Stormgod, I only have 2 djinn, a gold and a marid, so I can't offer any advice but believe what's been stated to be honest and true.

STORMGOD
new here
new here

Thanks so much for your advice. I guess its simple just to be careful with it.
Like a loaded gun.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”