Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A few days ago, my mother, father, and sister went out of state to look at a car. I had something that I had to do that day, so I could not go with them. It was a very long drive for them. Later in the day, it began to storm badly at home. That night, they were very late coming home. It was still storming badly and I was feeling sick with worry. I tried to do things as I normally did, but could not focus on anything.

At around eleven thirty or midnight, I heard a clear gong/chime/large bell/church bell sort of sound. Using my pendulum, I found out it was my Gargoyle (R). Because I was nervous, I asked first if the sound was a warning, and got "no." He said that he was trying to comfort me and remind me that he was there with me. (All communication I describe is through yes/no questions using a pendulum, because I am not able to sense/hear him (yet! I'm working on it!)).

Maybe about an hour later, they were still not home, and I could not help but worry about them. I asked R if he would be okay with going and checking on them for me, and I got an enthusiastic "yes." After he came back, he told me they were fine, they had bought the car, and they would be back in between thirty minutes and an hour.

He was right. :hug:

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I'm glad your gargy was there for you ::gargoyle:: ::gargoyle:: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Raexis - What a wonderful story!
::gargoyle:: are wonderful! Somehow I have ended up with 4 of them and my children each have one!
They are the ultimate companions! (along with dragons ::dragons:: , gryphons, hippogryphs, ohhh and my daughters say faeries, pixies, gnomes............... oops sorry I am getting carried away!) Welcome to CH where your wildest dreams and fantasies come to life!!!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

that is awesome! :D so far, i have only heard a growl from MY gargy, and that was even before his vessel had arrived. ::gargoyle:: ::gargoyle::

Return to “Gargoyle”