Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I wanted to let you all know first of the complexity of what is happening here. Ning the company I have been using has gone nuts for money and not only is chanrging exorbitant fees, offer 3 plans at different costs. As time goes by, they have been gutting the features out of the 2 lower plans. They did this to me on the Wave Rider AFTER I had paid for what they advertised (thank god I was testing only one subsite and paid for only one month - in order to see how they would handle things...I found out...). So Ning is creating havoc by trying to screw the little guy...etc, etc, etc....and I lot of small and good personal sites are being wiped out.

SO, I am pulling off all the data that I can from the sites (which is most of it), but cannot pull and reset the conversations....There will be a new "master site" entitled "Voltaire Mars Salon" and within this site will be ALL the original "subsites" still under the Caiyros Olympias Network name, with the same URLs basically the same functional internal setup....This is going to take a lot of work for the next month, but it is already planned out. Software is being bought..so there is outright ownership...and Acuitas Websites (Mark Saintonge in Maine) will be again working with me to design the overall structure. The "look & feel" will be expanded to include some differences.

So from August the 20th ...the Ning sites will be "no more" and either the new sites will be completely finished or the will be finished by Labor Day. There may be some loss of info but not much. The sites will probably be reopened before everthing is back filled, but certainly everything will be completed in all ways by October 1st. Also there will be some new features and new content...that hopefully will expand the definition of what are Metaphysical Products, added to it will be my own business plans an direct selling as well, and perhaps a surprise or two....I am going in a more radical ly expanded direction and as to the business aspect, I don't believe I will be stepping on anyone's toes...

All the original URLs (and Names) will be maintained and used, and several new ones added.

I do continue to believe that what we call the "Metaphysical World" and/or the "Occult World" within the last 7 years has gone back to its roots in the period that started with Andrew Jackson Davis and ended with the death of Aleister Crowley"...gathered up the energies from this previous period and is quickly becoming a major permanent entity for cultural change on the great part of this planet's surface.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Website Showcase”