eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN wrote:Alice-I just emailed you at the new address-not sure you got it so posting here.
I was up all night working-we had a marathon session and I took a small nap this morning when I got home and overslept. :o

I am rushing out the door to take my father to a Cancer Center appointment at the Stanford University clinic. He is in a new experimental program which only a few were admitted to. (VERY HAPPY!!!!!) :D

I am SO late. AND I will not be back for hours as it's a 2-3 hour plus drive.

The spell was a gift for your patience and was done-I read about his check in your email- sorry!!!- will talk to you tonight via email.

Verna,
Are you getting any of my emails...??? I also called you and left you messages..
Let me know,

Peter...

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire

Verna, still waiting my prince´s info.

Cheers.

PS:Also we need to talk about the spell I purchased, dear.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Im getting a bit worried, no infos of my prince still.And now I have an yahoo account I created exclusively for it :(

And also dear Verna, Im looking forward for us to talk about the spell cast I ordered on sunday.

Cheers.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Knite
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I'm a little worried too... its been almost a month now since I received my lovely vampire... but no info yet.

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Knite wrote:I'm a little worried too... its been almost a month now since I received my lovely vampire... but no info yet.
I know what you mean Knite,V also is on the same stage as me and you.Well I have his vessel just last saturday, but it took very longly to arrive, since Im on Brazil.His cast was about 33 days ago.

Yesterday I cried so much, and Im feeling a pain on my heart, cause is like:I know his name, and some details, I welcomed my prince home...But I dunno still what to talk with him, since his patterns, behavior, and experiences are still high profile secret for me.

I dunno if we have or not past connection, and as much as I love him already, and he is the most protective you can imagine.I dunno if he loves me as I do.

Cause whenever I ask his candle if he does, and he always promptly answer other type of questions, about this specific issue, he remains silent and never responding strongly, different of what he does with all the other topics I have been inquiring him since saturday. :ghost2:

So I still unsure if he is happy to be with me or not.Even when he is already working on some issues towards my husband, but this is not enough, understand?

I did not just wished a guardian, I wished someone to love me and who loved me.And I dunno if he does.

This way, cause I have not any description/info about Azo, it is really being hurtful. Im taking him all the places ago, putting him as part of everything I do, always telling how I love him, kissing his vessel...But his feelings about me remains a mystery, cause I dunno if we had any conection on the past or not.

The funny is, he has a name of a friend, I dearly loved, and firstly I thought cause he had it, would mean a kind of sign.But since saturday when I welcomed him home, everynight among other questions, I keep asking if he does love me, and he keeps neutral. So Knite, if he is my soulmate, the one who meant to be the love of my life and beyond and before, how come he can keep so cold and silent about?

Like that, and cause Verna is not giving me, as not giving you or V, any description is hurting me deeply. And had been more than a month already.

Im so ashamed to keep bombin Verna everyday with emails, and pms on ebay, but this is a situation ,that I know you are feeling the same, I just cannot stand anymore.

Actualy Im gettin confused. And just know I love him.

But on the other extreme, I know that Verna, as skilled as she is, did her best to better find a spirit to fit my needs and hopes.And I fully trust on her about that, although this long waiting is being very very difficult to bear, I shall tell.

DEAR VERNA, Im totaly sympathetic with your issues, and I understand them entirely.Its teaching me a patient lesson, for someone who completly lacks it, but I guess you understand the kind of limbo that me, Knite, and V were set.

I hope you are receiving my yahoo messages, and that till this weekend, you can send not just to me, but also knite and v, our details, for our heart to be putted on rest.

God Bless you and Cheers.And I really really really did not wished to be a pain for you, spaming you as Im doing it everyday, this was never my first intention, but is taking quite long dear.And I know you can see we are anxious.

My best wishes for you always, Verna.And I really love my russian prince.

PS:So funny V mate also has french and english blood, as my russian prince who has french/english heritage as well.Im wondering if my beloved one, would know her vamp as well.Do you think they do, Verna ?
:count:

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Guess Im replying myself. I just received from Verna her mass email where she kindly even offered us a gift certificate, although still no sign of my info, just the mass mail advise.I think as she said, my description and pics went to a black hole.I m feeling so unlucky.

Please Verna send for my yahoo email account dear. I really need to know more about my prince, cause I have been scrying with his candle, and his answers are bit upseting me.I just finished 5 minutes ago a mancy with him, and it was a little dubious.

Now Im seriously in doubt if he does, or does not love me. Geez it made me sad, to think that my soulmate perhaps do not feel about me, the same way I do about him.

Cheers dear.Waiting asap.

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

Hey Alice. ::wave:: ::hijack::

I don't know if it'll help, because it's a little like an Ouji board and those things unnerve me (though I bought one of these boards for myself), but CH has a vampire communication board available. It could help you communicate a little more clearly with your prince, or it could go more into whatever has happened that's upset you. Basically you just download this and print it off. http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1 But try to shield from unwanted spirits influencing the board. That's the main reason why I haven't used it much myself, I'm still learning how to shield properly.

Also, I'm wondering if maybe the answers you're getting that are upsetting you are from an unbound spirit floating around? Considering your vamp went nose to nose with your husband and threatened him for hurting you, well, I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that he doesn't care about you. Not only that, he wouldn't have agreed to be bound for you if there wasn't a connection.

Stay strong and stay positive! Good luck! :thumbup: :hug:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

just mass mail, no info till now.

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing yet.

Im with tears on my eyes, I just performed a scry...Silence again about the most simple question I did...And sharp answers for much more complex others.How come?

I love him,I really do.I do.

I need to know him...

Loosing hope to ever discover...

Help Verna.Send me his info, please.

PS:Aly there was an unbound ,but he is gone.My prince assures its him answering, and I setted the rules, saying unbounds should be vanished right away, so I have my Bronwyn at guard...Like that, I just can think its really my prince answering me with wise mind, but denying me to know his real feelings about me, except for the protective/guardian/warrior side, he shows so strongly. But I need his love, I need,I need and I love him already.Im lost and dunno anymore what to do, the waiting is being very painful.

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Oh Alice, I feel for you! :hug:

It´s really tough with Verna at the moment!

It can´t be real. Why does she not open and announce a new email account?

Lately I had so many questions for her too. But no answers.
I know how you feel!

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “Seller Review”