Luduan, any experiences?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I recently received a Luduan spirit and am currently in the process of bonding with him.
From what I am told by the seller and my own research:
The Luduan or Lù Duān have been used for centuries by spiritualists to assist them in both discernment and protection. The Luduan can let his keeper know when he is being lied to, deceived, or even mocked. This spirit will bond with his new Keeper, and the energy he gives off acts as an internal radar. You will learn to know when someone isn't being honest with you. The Luduan is also a strong spirit of protection, guarding his Keeper dilligently from attack, both spiritual and physical.
The Luduan has also been called the
Keeper of the Truth.
The more you confide in this spirit, the closer he will bond to you and the more powerfully he will work in your favor. Also, the secrets told to the Luduan are less likely to be discovered, for he will guard them for you.

Some spiritualists believe that to reveal to the Luduan a deep or personal Truth is considered a treasured offering to him, and by the nature of his sense of honor he will bestow a gift upon you in return. The gifts themselves vary from spirit to spirit and Keeper to Keeper, sometimes being spiritual in nature and sometimes with physical value, but always given with thought and great respect.

The Luduan can also bring divination skills to his keeper, and his vessel can be used as a pendulum if you have particular answers you're seeking.
Wondering if anyone has had experience with one, and if so please share. I will keep you all updated with mine :D

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Sounds like a very interesting spirit! I'd like to know more too. Where did you get it?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got him from the Mystical Merchant (my other go to seller besides CH and some others).

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just updating on my guy and I have to say, I love him.

He is an awesome guide to have when doing divination, and so far has not failed me. I've always had an internal lie detector, but when he's with me, it's crazy.

He has also been very good at keeping secrete hidden that I need to be kept hidden.

If anyone ever has a chance and feels called, I say go for it!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow they seem amazing! :inlove: I have added a Luduan to my list of spirits I would like! :clap:

Image Image

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

He sounds pretty amazing to me Phoenix !
Congrats :hug:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The Luduan:

A Chinese Spirit of Divination and Truth. From the seller I purchased him from:
The Luduan or Lù Duān have been used for centuries by spiritualists to assist them in both discernment and protection. The Luduan can let his keeper know when he is being lied to, deceived, or even mocked. This spirit will bond with his new Keeper, and the energy he gives off acts as an internal radar. You will learn to know when someone isn't being honest with you. The Luduan is also a strong spirit of protection, guarding his Keeper dilligently from attack, both spiritual and physical.

The Luduan has also been called the Keeper of the Truth.
The more you confide in this spirit, the closer he will bond to you and the more powerfully he will work in your favor. Also, the secrets told to the Luduan are less likely to be discovered, for he will guard them for you.

Some spiritualists believe that to reveal to the Luduan a deep or personal Truth is considered a treasured offering to him, and by the nature of his sense of honor he will bestow a gift upon you in return. The gifts themselves vary from spirit to spirit and Keeper to Keeper, sometimes being spiritual in nature and sometimes with physical value, but always given with thought and great respect.

The Luduan can also bring divination skills to his keeper, and his vessel can be used as a pendulum if you have particular answers you're seeking.
In Chinese mythology, it could detect truth, thus many of the emperors would put luduans around their throne. They are a White Art spirit.

The associations my Luduan has given me are as followed:

Weekday: Saturday
Planet: Neptune
Month: October
Gemstone: Tanzanite
Color: Aqua
Foliage: Orchid
Animal: Lion
Scent: Sandalwood
Herb: Water Cress

In my experience, the Luduan is a loyal spirit, heightening your intuition to people's trustworthiness, and the safety of the situation at hand. They are quick to warn of anyone who does not have your best interest at hand. Usually manifests as orbs, or white light. In dreams as a Chinese man or lion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE

Return to “Creatures K-Z”