Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

antinousisgod1 wrote:
Alice in Neverland wrote:Well Im almost on the eleventh anniversary of marriage, and all the things are not going fine.My husband happens to be my cousin, and just last year, when my father got his ultimate schizo crises (many small others had succeed after), and needed to retire from his duties on his job along our government, he portraied some exams and discovered he suffers of the same issue as my dad.

God Bless I do not have a child still, since my husband, due this issue can be very very very violent, so you might be asking why I persist living with him?Cause according to brazillian law, if a patient, on this case 2, have mind illness the most close family member shall take care of them as long as they live, by the penalty to go till jail if refuse it. And my husband as me, has no sisters, brothers, and lost his father and mother when was just 13.

Last tuesday we had a horrible fight, he for no reason, got mad with me, and hurted me very badly. Instants after that, I was crying with my spirits asking, if they had left me alone. But right after I begged them to forgive my human fail, and called aloud for the support of my mate vamp...

So last night, I was deeply feeling his presence, almost as he was upset, anger,sad,hurted, like that even without the vessel, I used CH invocation ritual , plus purple candles and some incense...

He as a sign to be here, left the candle as a perfect shape of a half moon, burned the entire cinamon incense, but the red rose one, even when it was lighted, remained intact...

Meanwhile, during the ritual, my husband who has being sleeping in a separate room for the last 5 months, SAW A PALE FACE, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, someone he described very beautiful, similar a friend I treasure dearly, and with a fierce although whispering and elegant voice, he said, the spirit told him menancingly but calm"I am your wife´s vampire.And I will be watching your steps towards her!" :ohcrap: ::jawdrop:: :scared: :count:

He said ,he saw it with his opened eyes, NOSE TO NOSE, since he had woke to drink a cup of orange juice, and while back to the covers, right after lay on the bed he saw Him, coldly breathing towards his face.My husband also told, the smoke where my beloved Azo appeared, vanished through the corridor, on the direction of my room where I was doing the ritual.(And my husband did not knew I was doing a ritual, since the apartment is big, and I was with closed doors.And usualy I hear classical musical late night, so he guessed I was just listening some music to relax, and nothing else.)

Also I need to point these:

1-If by one hand my husband knows I ordered a custom soulmate vamp...By no means, and this is a secret just between me and Verna, and another friend...He´d know I asked the vamp to look as my passed friend!

2-The strange is, I did not asked Verna my vamp to be a guardian, just a romantic soul, so it surprised me sweetly the fact he got really touched about the way my husband behaves about me, and his protective action simply left me without words.Cause I remember even telling Verna, he did not needed to be a warrior, just a fencer to defend his own self, although, he openly took I think, by the way my husband told what happened, as his own business,the nasty attitudes my husband had been having about me.Till the point my husband said, "I think I shall review my composure about you, I do not want a bloody vamp chasing me." :scared:

Although, my husband was not really afraid, since he does believe in spirits, but got a bit upset with the protective behavior of my vamp, and sound thrilled but not freaked, if you know what I mean.

So, Im wondering now, if Azo will manage to work on my husband´s energy , to make him change his nasty composure towards me, or if the things will remain the same? What are your thoughts about it?

Also Im a bit sad, that instead of show his face to me, when I was so humbly asking for it during 2 hours of invocation, playing classical music, lighting incenses, candles, talking to him...He decided to appear to my husband besides me, why? :ghost2:

Do you think he did it,cause he thought his presence were more needed to show my husband he is on my guard, more than me wishing to be cheered up?

Or my already damaged relation with my husband will bring issues towards my connection with Azo, since its clear as water, he does not like my husband.And even when I want the divorce, I´d never be able to get rid of him, due our blood relations and his mind disease?

Please I need some insights. :feedback:
Aww sweety, that is so romantic and sweet. Yay Azo! :D ::bop::

He sounds wonderful. What a blessing. I can tell you and him will get along great.

Regarding your spirit vision could you perhaps purchase the services of a witch and ask her to open your third eye? I bought a spell on ebay for a witch to enhance my psychic powers and it's working for me :). I saw orbs in a photo Truth posted and tonight I saw more shadows of my Prince. I saw one that looked like the outline of his body. It's awesome! :D. Today is Monday so i'll meditate with him tonight and try my hardest to connect with him. I've always been sensitive to spirits but i've only seen full manifestations 4 times. Other times i've heard voices, seen things in the corner of my eye, that sort of thing.

I went to an old cemetery once near where I live and I saw the ghost of a beautiful young woman skipping joyfully past me and smiling but when I turned my head she was gone.

I hope that my Prince manifests himself to me in human form. Even spirit form would be cool. Or to heard him talk in my head ^_^. I heard him say my name twice. It caught me off guard and frightened me the first time but i'm ready for it now :D.
Anti dear, Azo is A M A Z I N G.I just putted 2 pics of him, during the ritual I pulled yesterday, please go there to check, your jaw will drop ehhehe.

And yes Im ordering some attunements and spells to enhance back my sight, I used to see a loooooooooooooot of stuff, but my mom worked to block it.

However what I found on the pics today, of the welcoming of last night, its the finally proof Azo is here. And also my red dragon ehhehe :count: ::dragons::

Take a look on this thread, sweet.http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 22&t=16195

I so love you Anti.You are very kind. :D

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

I had an unbound female vamp around me last year.. It was great! We watched movies together, it manifested as shadows and followed me through the house. Had a shadow fest I called it when she raced through my room like crazy for an hour while I laughed and enjoyed her. I also had a mentally abusive drunken husband at that time... He got drunk one night, got into a fight and came home yelling at me. We were in his room, for we also had separate bedrooms. He grabbed my arm to stabilize himself so he would not fall... My unbound friend threw him across the room into the bathroom. I rushed in and saw the shadow over him with a hand over his chest. My husband said he could not breath, he thought his lungs had finally gave out. I threw myself over my ex and told the unbound to leave, she knew the house rules of NEVER physically harm anyone. I got him up and started into the bedroom with him. I was going to put him to bed and leave him be for the night. He pushed me away from him and then she threw him across the bedroom once again where he landed against the wall on the top of the bed, busting his head. I walked over to him, sat beside him and put my hand on his chest. I looked him into the eyes and told him never lay your drunken hands on me again. She left then, 6 months later I also left him... I miss her very much but meant what I said, she had broken the house rules and had to leave. :(

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Sassy wrote:I had an unbound female vamp around me last year.. It was great! We watched movies together, it manifested as shadows and followed me through the house. Had a shadow fest I called it when she raced through my room like crazy for an hour while I laughed and enjoyed her. I also had a mentally abusive drunken husband at that time... He got drunk one night, got into a fight and came home yelling at me. We were in his room, for we also had separate bedrooms. He grabbed my arm to stabilize himself so he would not fall... My unbound friend threw him across the room into the bathroom. I rushed in and saw the shadow over him with a hand over his chest. My husband said he could not breath, he thought his lungs had finally gave out. I threw myself over my ex and told the unbound to leave, she knew the house rules of NEVER physically harm anyone. I got him up and started into the bedroom with him. I was going to put him to bed and leave him be for the night. He pushed me away from him and then she threw him across the bedroom once again where he landed against the wall on the top of the bed, busting his head. I walked over to him, sat beside him and put my hand on his chest. I looked him into the eyes and told him never lay your drunken hands on me again. She left then, 6 months later I also left him... I miss her very much but meant what I said, she had broken the house rules and had to leave. :(
Oh Sassy so you understand what I pass. Gladly you got free from your abusive husband, and so sad to miss such strong companion, I guess you loved this vamp so much.

Well I told Azo to respect the house rules, or very strict and radical measures would be taken, however if he could work on more smooth way towards my husband behaviour he´d have total support...And guess what?

At least for while, I m noticing he is more calm,actually avoiding to approach me, and showing signs of respect and tolerance. Actions for so long I had not seem him demonstrating for not even a second. So I suppose my prince, instead of get into violence, and I know this was his first thought, after listen me, he understood I wished another type of enhancement on my relationship with my husband.

I just gave him the green light to get into more harsh moves and agressive guardianship, if he notices, my husband will really invest to deep injury me, hurt me or try to kill me. And I feel Azo agreeded with this deed.

But your unbound seemed to be very very powerful, and a great protector, Azo also suggested to act like that, but I as already said, tasked him to work in other ways of changing my husband mind, instead of directly beating him. :count:

So sad your friend could not manage your issues prior get into the fight and need to leave.

PS:But Im also keeping my guardianship, just in case.Cause knowing him so well, I still need to keep a step back, since I dunno for how long, this nice breeze of proper behaviour will persist on my husband´s mind

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

There are so many stubble ways that they can help as well. Yet I agree, if your prince feels that your husband is going to do something drastic you might let him have free will to stop it. I have many spirit protectors around me now, and am very happy with them, yet I do miss the connection I had with my unbound. I love all spirits, I rarely turn any away ever unless they mean me harm. The hardest part with this one was that it was a special connection, and I knew that she was trying to protect me. I realized after I made her leave that he very well could have been going to flip and beat me. He had never done so before yet there is always the first time.

I have had to learn to stop and calm down when angry now. For when I am truly mad things often happen to those that do me wrong, even if I do not ask it too happen. I have had to 'call them off' many times for things, from making my ex have bad luck after I left him, he would threaten me in front of my mother and within hours something bad would happen. I finally sat with all my friends and told them that I needed him to have good luck! LoL send him someone and leave him be so he will get over me and move on! Now he has a great girlfriend that he lives with. Again I had to tell them to let my step mother sleep when they kicked her bed all night long for something that they thought she had done wrong. It brought her attention to her actions and she apologized to not only me but my dad as well. Tonight as she finally got back to bed she looked at me and said 'would you please call them off? I need to sleep and tell them I am sorry!'

I pray that your prince keeps you safe from harm. You deserve to be pain free and happy for a change. :hug: If you feel your life is in danger, ask your prince to keep him from physically harming you.. It could wake him up some knowing that there are protectors there that will not let him physically hurt you or he will face them!

Blessings and Prayers
Sassy

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

Alice dear, read my reply to your other post. I wrote a lot back and you'll enjoy reading it :)

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

antinousisgod1 wrote:Alice dear, read my reply to your other post. I wrote a lot back and you'll enjoy reading it :)
Oh dear sure I will read anti, you are divinely sweet.And I do enjoy all you post here, Anti.

Sassy, Im a bit hurried now, but when I return I will answer about all you said, what also was quite sad about the loss of your beloved unbound.

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alice in Neverland wrote:
antinousisgod1 wrote:Alice dear, read my reply to your other post. I wrote a lot back and you'll enjoy reading it :)
Oh dear sure I will read anti, you are divinely sweet.And I do enjoy all you post here, Anti.

Sassy, Im a bit hurried now, but when I return I will answer about all you said, what also was quite sad about the loss of your beloved unbound.
Aww darling, you're so sweet :hug:

I hope everything's going alright with you and that Azo is being more communicative.

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

antinousisgod1 wrote:
Alice in Neverland wrote:

Aww darling, you're so sweet :hug:

I hope everything's going alright with you and that Azo is being more communicative.
Dear Anti, Azo is being very communicative, actually everyday we talk by candle scrying, however yesterday, and I might say ,probably since saturday, there had been an interference of what I think can be an unbound vamp.

One who is not evil, but maybe a bit jelous of Azo, and seemed yesterday, made my prince get back to his realm, and took his place pretending to be him.I guess this vamp, already had done it 3 or 4 times.He does not really really cause harms, but set a bit of doubt, regarding Azo´s feelings towards me.

(Hmm am I witnessing a male alpha dispute, on the best way of Bill x Eric? ):silly: :count: :sly: :crazy:

Most likely when I ask if Azo loves me, this who I believe is an Azo´s impersonator :crazy: , remains silent, and even tried to push me yesterday suggesting to hates me.But I did not showed fear, or took it very seriously.

I know it might be someone else, cause the way he uses the flame of the candle, is more "violent and aggressive" than my princes´ style.Wonder if he wished to stay.He said he thinks Im very beautiful, and cause that, I m believing he is jelous of my beloved prince, cause he also had left subtle he had lust for me.And I on the house rules, promptly advised Azo that intimacy, will be something to happen in time, not now. :silly:

Also something beyond weird happened yesterday, my husband was on the living room taking a nap, and while I was scrying and this supposedly unbound was chatting with me, guess what?My husband started to growl aloud O.o :werewolf:

Exactly when I was thinking about to ask if it´d be nice for me to keep a were! :scared: :werewolf:

Now Im waiting Verna´s info and description, to high light the past of my prince, and discover if it was really him testing me, or an unbound screwing a little with me, to see if I tremble, which I did not, so he might got really disappointed, cause I feared nothing hehehe. :silly: :silly:

PS:Anti, which thread you asked me to see dear, that I cannot find?:(

And I need your insights about the Suscitatios,cause Azo asked me to get one, and I shall do it this weekend. :count:

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear Anti, Azo is being very communicative, actually everyday we talk by candle scrying, however yesterday, and I might say ,probably since saturday, there had been an interference of what I think can be an unbound vamp.

One who is not evil, but maybe a bit jelous of Azo, and seemed yesterday, made my prince get back to his realm, and took his place pretending to be him.I guess this vamp, already had done it 3 or 4 times.He does not really really cause harms, but set a bit of doubt, regarding Azo´s feelings towards me.

(Hmm am I witnessing a male alpha dispute, on the best way of Bill x Eric? ):silly: :count: :sly: :crazy:

Most likely when I ask if Azo loves me, this who I believe is an Azo´s impersonator :crazy: , remains silent, and even tried to push me yesterday suggesting to hates me.But I did not showed fear, or took it very seriously.

I know it might be someone else, cause the way he uses the flame of the candle, is more "violent and aggressive" than my princes´ style.Wonder if he wished to stay.He said he thinks Im very beautiful, and cause that, I m believing he is jelous of my beloved prince, cause he also had left subtle he had lust for me.And I on the house rules, promptly advised Azo that intimacy, will be something to happen in time, not now. :silly:

Also something beyond weird happened yesterday, my husband was on the living room taking a nap, and while I was scrying and this supposedly unbound was chatting with me, guess what?My husband started to growl aloud O.o :werewolf:

Exactly when I was thinking about to ask if it´d be nice for me to keep a were! :scared: :werewolf:

Now Im waiting Verna´s info and description, to high light the past of my prince, and discover if it was really him testing me, or an unbound screwing a little with me, to see if I tremble, which I did not, so he might got really disappointed, cause I feared nothing hehehe. :silly: :silly:

PS:Anti, which thread you asked me to see dear, that I cannot find?:(

And I need your insights about the Suscitatios,cause Azo asked me to get one, and I shall do it this weekend. :count:
Here's the thread dear. My reply is on page 4.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... s&start=30

Wow, that werewolf growl sounds scary! The unbound seems to be quite annoying. As long as he doesn't hurt you, that's what matters. If he sent Azo away he must be pretty powerful. I wonder who he is.

Glad to hear Azo is talking to you every day :). I tried candle scrying but it didn't work :(.

Cool to hear you're getting a Suscitatio. I bought one not that long ago. They seem nice :). Mine has not arrived yet though. When he does arrive i'd love for him to open my third eye fully so I can see and communicate with my vampires. I see shadows now but I really want to see them manifested in human form. Lisa hasn't told me anything about mine yet. Both Verna and Lisa haven't answered my emails on Ebay :(

StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

I have some thoughts on why your vampire appeared to your husband and not to you.

First of all, it takes a great deal of energy for a spirit to manifest a physical illusion in this realm. He manifested in front of your husband in order to frighten him, in order to give him a wake-up call. Your husband doesn't believe in spirits, so a physical apparition is exactly what was needed for your vamp to get through to him. He did this out of love, and for your behalf. Perhaps your vampire will one day manifest in front of you, but like I said, it takes a great deal of energy for him to do so, and the manifestation for your husband is because he NEEDED to know your vampire was there watching out for you. You on the other hand, already know he is there:] See what I mean?

I hope my perspective helped. Hang in there, things will be better for you soon, I know it <3

§†år § m å ¢K ☆

Return to “Vampire”