You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

I have 3 questions regarding the charging box, first, what is the difference between those charging boxes with class and those without a class, for example, this one: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 146&page=1 and this one: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 146&page=2

Secondly, does charging box for dark/white spirit and spells work for any enchanted vessels? For example, does this charging box: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 146&page=1 works for this: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=3554

Thirdly, what exactly does it mean by "Add Charging Energy Directly to Vessel" ?

Sorry for being such a noob... :baghead:
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Shany, the way I understand it with the class system at CH, is that the higher the class number the stronger the item is..For instance, if I buy a box or vessel thats a class 2 its energy is not going to be as strong or perceivable as a class 5 with all these tiers. CH is about the only place I see with a class system..Other sellers may have other systems to classify their boxes but all will find you the best box or bag for your budget..

I like to go with the strongest Universal energy box or bag possible, as opposed to a weaker charging box or bag..Because if you buy a weaker bag, it will take longer to charge your object..It all comes down to money and budget though..You can always buy a universal charging box or bag and go from there.The type that can charge all your objects if you place them overnite. My advice..Never mix your dark pieces with your white pieces..By this I mean, don't charge your Angel with your Dark Ifrit..This will misalign energies..Think of doing the laundry..If unsure..charge items seperately..P.S. I charge my spelled stuff seperately and if I am unsure about whether an object is white or dark..It will be charged seperately and stored seperately.

It gets more complicated, if you wan't a specialized charging box or bag for a specific type of spirit or types of magickals..For example, if you want a special charge bag or box to charge your Vampire with added spells and treats.. Hope that helps.

As for adding energy to vessels..I highly recommend it, as its a means of not having to recharge your vessel or spelled stuff..My spirits state they do not require a charge box and they recharge themselves as needed..I understand its a special spell where they will recharge automatically without the need of a charge box. This more than pays out for your spirit and it keeps them happy..Mine are at least
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I understand your confusion and no worries..I have been wrestling myself with so many serices as to what type of energy or charging might be best suited for two of my spirits which I did not come from CH. One of which requires lot's of energy..I have decided to buy these spirits a specialized charging box/bag for their own type of needs and spirit type.

Let me tell you you will have tons of choices from various reputable sellers..Usually the more specialized the box, the costlier and cuter the material, and the stronger it is, the heftier the price tag..Sales come in handy..Buy the universal type to make the most out of your buy until you get more situated with money and your collection. Verna and CH have some great buys right now..Crone also makes some nice charging bags..Or you can make your own. Theres a how to thread here if you want to look.
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

DA was very thorough, follow that and you'll be fine. :grouphug: :grouphug:
Peace, light & love

Phil

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”