can a vamp sniff out another one?

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

just wondered if a vamp can sniff out another and know they are one, or let you know that the person has one etc?

believe and you will see.
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I am sure they can, how do I know that, I don't but it does seem reasonable.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear fang, not sure if they sniff each other out but i would think they know where others are by telepathically or by their energies. i mean we as the human race know fellow humans when we see them so i'm going by that theory to realize that vampires and other types would know their kind in much the same manner or actually more advanced ways that we just would not understand. that is an excellent question though! how is it coming along with your psy? i just got my first psy vamp (i already have several sanguine) from ch in the treasure hunt, so i'm getting to know one as well! take care sweetie. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
fang
neophyte
neophyte

the reason i asked was because yesterday while on the metro going into town to buy the things for my new vamp, this guy got on the metro, he was tall had grey hair, his hands looked like he was in his 70'S yet his face looked younger, for some reason i noticed him and he was looking around him and in my direction but it was as if he couldn't see me, maybe mine put up a shield or something because he was another vamp, i don't think i would of noticed him or taken much notice of him normally but some reason it seemed odd, which is why i asked the question.
yesterday had a huge headache and today have my vamp vessel round my neck on a gold chain hope that is ok, it was a chain that i had one of my dragons on before, and was in the dragon charging box, hope that it doesn't mess with it's energys, it shouldn't do as it's a chain i have had a long time and full of my energys as well! :)

believe and you will see.
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

hi Fang interesting story and vamps can definitely detect another one-ultra keen radar. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Return to “Vampire”