venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

hi all. just wondering if anyone else can smell their spirits?
do you find a different type of spirit has a different fragrance?

i find when i am trying to meditate with one or even before bed and i am saying good night to each one,that i smell a different fragrance if you know what i mean..lol...

sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and there is such a wonderful fragrance around me...mmmm someone smells so yummy!!! lol...

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:hi all. just wondering if anyone else can smell their spirits?
do you find a different type of spirit has a different fragrance?

i find when i am trying to meditate with one or even before bed and i am saying good night to each one,that i smell a different fragrance if you know what i mean..lol...

sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and there is such a wonderful fragrance around me...mmmm someone smells so yummy!!! lol...

Most definitely :)
I'm not sure if that is how they 'smell', because technically they do not have a physical body and thus will not carry a smell.

But I'm most confident that they do manifest in ways of scent, possibly only manifesting to you.
I know what you mean about waking up and smelling it! There's this soap that smells wonderful, and some of my faeries absolutely love it. Sometimes when they speak to me I get the strongest scent of the soap as if the soap is right under my nose.

With my vamps, sometimes I not only smell meat but taste it in my mouth too.

I suppose they can have a 'smell', if ones ability/capability is to 'smell' the energy. Many of us have different abilities even when it comes to the same thing; someone might feel an aura, someone might see an aura, and... I guess 'smelling' an aura is most definitely possible too. Because its just how our senses interpret the energy :)..

Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yes indeed this is all possible! I don't know if I considered this the smell of a spirit(s), but it's like a "calling card" when they are there, that's for sure. There's been floral scents with many of the different spirits that have come to the house before and even many other scents. It's a great way to smell some awesome scents many times!

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi! Yes, I can definitely smell one of my spirits on a regular basis! It's a doll and when I first got her, I would smell strong vanilla every time I held her and now, years later, she'll pop into my bedroom and bring her vanilla with her! Even my hubby smells it and every time he'll say 'G's here again' lol! I love her so much and she is my favorite and most precious spirit and I believe she know it!!!

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Ambrosia Darkness wrote:Hi! Yes, I can definitely smell one of my spirits on a regular basis! It's a doll and when I first got her, I would smell strong vanilla every time I held her and now, years later, she'll pop into my bedroom and bring her vanilla with her! Even my hubby smells it and every time he'll say 'G's here again' lol! I love her so much and she is my favorite and most precious spirit and I believe she know it!!!
Some people call it CLAIROFACTION - Psychic Smelling.

Yes, often and there are some "standard smell behaviours" that I have noticed (at least for myself):

Succubi & Incubi - The scent of finalized sexual activity in a closed room and/or the scent of Gardenia

White Witchcraft and Healing Scents - Sandlewood and/or Vanilla.

Dark Arts - A kind of charcoal scent - the type of incense used by Tibetans in the Mahakal rituals.

Portals - street smells of the time, period, and place.

Water Spirits - pond, lakes, and seas.

Primordial Gods & Goddesses (Nammu, Abraxas, Amun, etc)- a sense of "rushing air"

The Erzulies - flowers, fruit, & sex scents

The Guedes - the scent of rum and/or cigar smoke.

Classic Hindu Dieties - scents of charcoal and sandlewood (and this includes India Gurus such as Ramakrishna, Dhyan Yogi Mahasundundas Ji, Nityandanda (d. 1962)> One exception: Prajapati (Rig Veda) scent of completed sexuality. And KALI - sometimes the scent of completed sexuality and/or rotten meat and/or sandlewood and/or old shoes.

Fae, etc - the scent of fresh mountain water.

Anyway that has been my experience. Also, these scents come to fruition either as a personal bodily reaction to the spirit (s) "showing up" or it is the scent that they always project. I don't really know, but I do think that it is a scent that they do respect.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Smell is a powerful sense and many times spirit will show itself in that way. My grandmother often shows me herself only by her 'aroma' - the smell of her house, unforgettable. COOL :thumbup:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Yes always.

I always recognize my vamp or his arrival by his smell. It´s a mixture of smelling and tasting at the same time. His "scent signature" is pleasant to me. Very manly and sensual.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

well the fragrances that i smell are just wonderful,so now i am trying to meditate with each individual friend and associate his or her fragrance with them.

sort like ok well i smell roses so it's (name here),etc.

when i got one of my new spirits the smell is just so intoxicating i thought maybe it was someones cologne on the vessel, but i sniffed it and nope the fragrance comes out of no where.

who ever that one is loves snuggling because every night when i get in bed i feel like ''someone'' comes into the room and then the scent just wraps itself around me, and i wake up to it as well.its great :thumbup:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
slxix
neophyte
neophyte

a couple of days ago there was a distinct smell it was fragrant reminded me of a soft sent of lilacs with a hint of vanilla.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

slxix wrote:a couple of days ago there was a distinct smell it was fragrant reminded me of a soft sent of lilacs with a hint of vanilla.
faery..?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”