veritas-fidelis-spellcastings , Anyone ever tried her?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
raj9868
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I did buy a spell from this seller but it didn't seem to work at all, may be it's just me as I am quite in-sensitive to paranormal so far, yet to experience any such thing though it's been a year and I have bought several spells and spirits..... but still don't have any magical experience to share.... :crying:

raj9868
new here
new here

As I mentioned above, I bought a spell from her but that didn't work. Even then I still had faith in her so I bought another item (a spelled ring) from her on 22nd April, till date I have not received it, neither did she provide any tracking number for it. Now in last 2 weeks I have contacted her thrice (twice through mail and once through Ebay messaging) but never heard from her. Seems another fake.... :-( I am dis-appointed that I have spent thousands without any results, except from ones I bought from creepyhollows, somebody please guide me to a effective, genuine spell caster for love spells, or tell me some love spell that I can cast myself, n that works, desperately need it, my life is in a mess :crying:

PheebsDave
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 1000
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Female Sex Spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: PhoebeDavid

raj9868 wrote:As I mentioned above, I bought a spell from her but that didn't work. Even then I still had faith in her so I bought another item (a spelled ring) from her on 22nd April, till date I have not received it, neither did she provide any tracking number for it. Now in last 2 weeks I have contacted her thrice (twice through mail and once through Ebay messaging) but never heard from her. Seems another fake.... :-( I am dis-appointed that I have spent thousands without any results, except from ones I bought from creepyhollows, somebody please guide me to a effective, genuine spell caster for love spells, or tell me some love spell that I can cast myself, n that works, desperately need it, my life is in a mess :crying:
::ch:: CH are genuine, just ask Magnolia or Ash they both are GREAT, and they can cast love spells for you, you can also cast by yourself too to reinforce the spell(s)' effects. On their website you can find the file of 100 free spells, it's got the spell you are looking for as well. Hope this helps :)

Phoibê &_@
raj9868
new here
new here

Thanks, just to update you guys, after a couple of emails n contacting through ebay, I finally got a reply from seller "moonsblessings", as my package didn't reach me, she has offered to send me another spelled ring free of cost, letz see whether it reaches me this time, will let you all know how it goes. This community is great to keep beginners like me on a right track. :-)

Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

A'ight. So, I gave this one a try. She just got back to me this morning and said she did a whole bunch of extra stuff to help me with the negativity surrounding me, free of charge, and then went ahead and did a success spell in adittion to a general clearing and some Lotto luck. I? Never play the lotto. Ever. She told me to listen to my intuition and go with the "tugs and pulls" that I get.

So, I went out for some milk at Wegmans grocery store, got twenty bucks in cash and then stared at the scratchers in the wee little vending machine for a bit. The first tug I got was a layout that looked very similar to the dream I'd had three days before in which I dreamed that I'd won 150 million dollars. Now, the ticket didn't say 150 million, but it did say 120 Million, 20 different ways. This doesn't mean I won 150 million or 120 million, but, ladies and gentlemen, on my very first Scrater ever, I won $50. It's not $100, it's not $1000, but it's $30 more than the cost of the ticket. Considering the chases of breaking even is 1 in 254 or something? Yeah. I'll chalk that up as a success.

I don't credit this totally to Heather Claire, but the positivity, the rituals she did this morning, along with my spirits and my own willingness to stay positive? That helped. I think that the $12.54 (or whatever it was) spell she did helped, and while it seems many have had negative experiences, in the end, spellwork is never a one shot success.

...I am sitting here laughing.

CheshireLeo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: neb and gold djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: seraphim
My magical/paranormal name...: I've not explored that yet
Zodiac:

brilliantrouble wrote:A'ight. So, I gave this one a try. She just got back to me this morning and said she did a whole bunch of extra stuff to help me with the negativity surrounding me, free of charge, and then went ahead and did a success spell in adittion to a general clearing and some Lotto luck. I? Never play the lotto. Ever. She told me to listen to my intuition and go with the "tugs and pulls" that I get.

So, I went out for some milk at Wegmans grocery store, got twenty bucks in cash and then stared at the scratchers in the wee little vending machine for a bit. The first tug I got was a layout that looked very similar to the dream I'd had three days before in which I dreamed that I'd won 150 million dollars. Now, the ticket didn't say 150 million, but it did say 120 Million, 20 different ways. This doesn't mean I won 150 million or 120 million, but, ladies and gentlemen, on my very first Scrater ever, I won $50. It's not $100, it's not $1000, but it's $30 more than the cost of the ticket. Considering the chases of breaking even is 1 in 254 or something? Yeah. I'll chalk that up as a success.

I don't credit this totally to Heather Claire, but the positivity, the rituals she did this morning, along with my spirits and my own willingness to stay positive? That helped. I think that the $12.54 (or whatever it was) spell she did helped, and while it seems many have had negative experiences, in the end, spellwork is never a one shot success.

...I am sitting here laughing.

While I am certainly happy for you that you had won 50 bucks, I am relieved to know that you only spent 12 or so dollars on her spell. Heather Claire has got to be the most ineffective witch ever, so if she can make somebody smile like you are then that is indeed something.
While each scratch card is different, with most scratch tickets above 5 dollars, the general odds of winning are 1 in 4. That being said, If it were me, I would have more faith in blind luck and those odds than anything Heather Claire could do for me. And I am sure I am not the only one. I hope she is reading this now as she definitely knows who this is. *waving*

Sky
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i also have a bad experience with her , around April 2010 i order a custom ring from her directly through email contact not ebay and i never got it, when i try to contact her she say she already ship it to me and it on it way, i wait and wait for like a week but still nothing in the mail, i contact her again and this time she told me to wait for another week, 1 week later.... still nothing, i contact her again asking if she got a tracking # but this time i never got any reply from her, i try to send her a few message again but still no reply, so i file an dispute on paypal and got my money back. It already October and the ring never arrived lo

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. - L.T
moonsblessings
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Heather Claire

In the spirit of being given the opportunity to speak for one's self, I have chosen to do so. Before I proceed, this is Lady Heather Claire, the practitioner behind MoonsBlessings on eBay, and it is not anybody speaking for me/impersonating me.

I have been alerted by dozens and dozens of my cherished clients of this forum, this site, and the things being said of me, and the way I conduct myself. That said - Everyone is entitled, and I never felt the need to profess anything to anybody, negative or positive. I want you all to formulate your own opinions without any interference.

Allegations made against me on this forum are entirely false. My youngest Daughter and her husband have now been dragged through the mud, and aspects of their personal lives, that I never knew of, have been shared so callously to everyone that has viewed this topic. Sadly that cannot be reversed. When the day came that I found that my Daughter was being assaulted by a jaded few, I felt it imperative to speak.

If any of you have an experience with me, as a professional, and want to discuss that, good or bad - My door is open, and I invite your message. Here, or to my email inbox. If you do not have my private email, simply ask, and you shall be provided it.

You'll notice that my track record on eBay has taken quite a hit these last few weeks. You would also, if you chose to look, see that I completed over 5,000 transactions, sustaining TWO negative feedback. The recent turmoil within my work is not a reflection of me, the person, or the professional. I lost somebody very, very close to me - A life long friend, very unexpectedly, and was asked to serve as the keynote speaker at his funeral, wake, and burial. If any of you have lost somebody so close to you that it hurts to your very soul's core, you understand the way that I felt that day, and continue to feel. Suffice to say - Emails, eBay, and my work took a back seat. I do not regret it, but simply wish that this circumstance could have been handled in a more professional way. Alas, it's too late for that, and my singular goal at this time is to hopefully provide the best service I can to those desirous of it. A fool will never admit fault, I, however will admit fault and hope to patch the relationship fractured with those unhappy with me.

I want to be clear on something as I close - I shall not return to this website, unless it is to see if anybody has sent me a private message for aid, or discussion. I will not return to this topic or forum, so anything that you write to me will not be seen, and will not be responded to.

My sole intention is to stand here, alone if I must, and await any communication that comes from this interaction. If you feel I have provided you a disservice of some kind, I strongly encourage you to reach out to me.

Lastly, I suppose, what I ask for and hope for is that those that have written things about me, out of understandable anger, will look themselves in the mirror, and consider posting truths - Not exaggerations. We all say things out of anger, but posting some of the things I have read in this forum is inexcusable, even by the loftiest of standard.

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::wave:: Just want to drop by and say the seller moonsblessings has recently changed her eBay id to veritas-fidelis-spellcastings. Maybe a mod can change the thread's title. :D

By the way the seller mentioned Creepy Hollows in one of her more recent, negative feedbacks replies.
veritas-fidelis-spellcastings wrote:Unfortunately another victim of the Creepy Hollow lies and nonsense. So Sad.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... MEFSX:FDBK

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
CheshireLeo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: neb and gold djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: seraphim
My magical/paranormal name...: I've not explored that yet
Zodiac:

I read Heather Claire's reply and I really think that it is very weak.
I also want to say I 100% stand by everything I have ever said about this woman's business practices and my own experiences with her. I also notice that she does not address her "non-truths" about her listings, such as her inaccurate historical errors and also her claims to be a professor at MIT. Does she address that she lifted Mountain Buddha's djinn description content from his listings? no. No she does not, conveniently so. She instead paints herself as a victim as there are numerous dissatisfied customers who either have less than optimal results or have received nothing after paying for an item.
People do not post negative feedback because they feel the need to be part of a lynch-mob. People post negative feedback because the seller did not deliver on their end of the Ebay agreement they said they would adhere to when becoming a seller. If your friend dies the RATIONAL thing to do is take a hiatus from your business to deal. You rather posted items on ebay, collected the money, spend it, ignored your obligation to answer emails and fail to ship items, then you complain that angry customers are victimizing you. Sorry "Heather" but you arent convincing.... and youre not a very good historian either.
People can believe what they want. But your "Feel Sorry for me" routine is BS.

Return to “Seller Review”