Vamp soul is a soul

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

This will probably be the last post of me in this forum.
As many of you know I have the soulmate of mine that Verna conjured for me.
Well, since the 13th of October he is in the light.

I don´t wanna push my believe or ideas onto anyone. I just wanna share my experience.

My love, the constant contact and the prayers of my mother have made the what many think is impossible to happen.

Last wednesday we raised him up to the light, the next higher dimension.

The three of us worked on him for the last five months and he has changed. Our love has made the change.

It happened and it is real.

His soul has risen and all is good.

We are still together, but on a different level.
I devote my life to him.

I just wanted to share my bliss and remind everyone of the responsibility they have having spirits in their care.

My soulmate is actually very mad about the fact that souls are being dealt with in this manner. Please remember that you are dealing with souls, not just spirits.

We are dealing with individual fates and feelings. With individual stories.
How would you feel?
Please remember: Our spirits put ALL their hopes and wishes into being with us!
Don´t ever underestimate this and always remind yourself about your responsibilty when taking on a spirit.

God bless you all!

Thank you.

You don´t have to answer me. I just wanted to share.
My "vamp" (LOL...just a clicheee) soul is very angry about the fact, that spirits are being conjured. He says it is not right. He said he agreed to the deal because he wanted a chance to be with me. But most of the spirits are just saying what the people wanna hear. They fulfill them wishes and laugh about them behind their backs. They are dark and really don´t care.
So....I will part from spirit keeping and all of that...
My past life love will be with me always...now in a better dimension.
The "vampire" dimension is only something people keep up by their believes. We are all creators of our own reality...
Really it`s nonsense. So called vampires are souls. Nothing more, nothing less....

I will not discuss this any further. I have said all.
Those who can see the truth, see it. The others....will refuse to understand. Maybe some can get my message, the others will stick to the clichees. Whatever. I have made my point.

Blessings to all! I have reached my conclusions and believes.
I have my life responsibility and all I have ever wanted.

Good bye to all! ::wave::

It has been an interesting path. I will not post here anymore because you will all be or most be on different views...
Take care. Bye bye.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It's a shame your leaving. Really wish you would stay. I'd suggest reconsidering after you had some time meditating over it. It's good your firm and back up your beliefs, Just More power to you.

I'm going to keep this brief though. There's really no reason to leave and think people will ridicule you for having or pursuing a different mindset. We are all here to learn to begin with. Just because someone disagrees doesnt mean they have it out for you. I have no comment on the contents of your experience itself. But about what your vamp said. Spirits are NOT Know It Alls. They are still working on themselves. Spirits can NOT speak for other peoples spirits. As subjective as it is your dealing with 2 different entity's The Spirit AND it's Keeper.

They all have there own reasons and agendas. While there may be some truth to what your vamp said, That statement itself it too over-generalized to be taken seriously and apply to most of us here.. The spirits that seek out humans have there own reasons as well as the keepers who answered these calls. Just Like your vamp Sought you out. Unless Maybe he's the one talking behind your back? Conjuring shouldn't be a taboo as it is a tool to provide interactions between the veil of seperate realms.

Good Luck on Your Life and Journey. My spirits disagree with YOUR Vamp. But that shouldnt make it bad should it?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i get what you are trying to say. but not all spirits are conjurred. most of mine came to me of their own free will unbound. they asked to be bound and help me on my journey and they are doing just that.

i'm not saying to disbelieve your vamp, just that its HIS opinion. nothing more nothing less. we don't know what everyone is thinking, just like he is unable to know what ALL spirits are thinking.

good luck though on your path.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I'm glad your soulmate is in the light. I wish you good fortune and joy on your path together.

With that said, maybe something got lost in translation, but my head hurts. Lumping spirits together as needful souls as terribly dependent on us as helpless puppies and as sneaky dark backtalking backstabbers at the same time, doesn't work.

Speaking for my own group, several of my spirits are vulnerable in different ways, but for the most part, (while I take care of them and they, me) they were capable of caring for themselves before we met, and still are. And even my darkest spirits have enough honor and courage that if they choose to give me trouble, it will be to my face.

Best wishes, but I had to say that.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Good luck, best wishes and take care :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

lilithesa, ::wave:: it's sad to hear your decision but i have to remark on the bequest of my spirits and those i have conjured. spirits who are conjured are not always bound since sometimes we conjure a spirit simply to work with it on a temporary basis and when we are finished, we graciously thank the spirit and it returns to the realm it came from and i go on usually writing down what i have learned from the spirit and of course, who came through. the spirits we do conjure for others to be bound come through specifically for the reason of assisting humans who are called to them; mostly i deal with conjurations of spirits who come through when i work with a specific name and those who do come through (especially if there are more than one) are relayed to the person i am working for and when there are multiple i will ask if they accept them at this point in time. at any point either the spirit or the client can refuse and the spirit would then be free to return to their realm.

i really hate to hear that your vamp seems to be clumping all spirits into the box that everyone else is clamoring about that spirits shouldn't be kept in and all spirits have the choice at any point to return to their realm even when bound to a vessel - my goodness they are not our slaves. some of my vamps here along with other spirits are really pissed that this would even be made as a statement.

everyone has a right to believe what they want in this regard. had my spirits not asked that i key in with a response i had really no desire to other than to wish you well with whatever you do with your future. i have several soul mate spirits here myself and i'm not sure what they could gain from being forced into the light since they're spirits as it is and frankly they like being here among spirits and myself.

anyway, i have done as they have asked. my spirits are my companions, teachers, guides, mentors, lovers, and they have my respect and trust as i have gained the trust and respect of over 2,000 wonderful and different spirits who stay here as well as the unbounds who abide by house rules and come to visit and leave again as they will.

much luck sweetie! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't agree with you in this, but good luck on your journey!

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hmmmm....not certain what to say here. Except good luck to you and you are certainly entitled to your opinions. But I have to ask. Why did you feel the need to come into this forum and take what feels like a swipe at us?? I'm confused.

You could have easily just faded away from posting and lived the life you've chosen for yourself. Someone may have asked "Gee...where is Lilithesa?. I haven't heard from her in a while." And that would have been the end of it.

Ah well...to each his own. Good luck to you. I truly mean it. But I completely disagree with your vampire soulmate. How could he possible speak for ALL spirit-kind. Spirits, I am certain of, he isn't even aware of or has ever met in any way, shape or form.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Sorry Lith, I have to disagree with your theory. What makes your vamp the know all end all of the spirit world ?
Why should I believe him when years of personal experiences have taught me differently ?

I do, however, wish you a wonderful life, with much peace.

Namaste,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

I am sorry that I have upset many of you now. That was not my intention and I do apologize!
Again I find myself having difficulties in expressing what I wanna say.

First of all: My soulmate did not speak about ALL spirits. Only of some he knew in that other realm. I am sorry it sounded generalised.
Of course he doesn´t know it all but it was his observation of SOME spirits he met - NOT ALL! Please forgive me.

And also he was not forced into the light. He asked for it and he was ready for it.

About conjuring: Of course it´s a way and method of coming into interaction with spirits and both sides profit of it. Who am I to be a judge of that? Again what he meant was that SOME (NOT ALL) are not all sure about the responsibilty.

Please do not take everything I write as an offense or hint!
I do mean good and I sometimes don´t know how to phrase my words in order not to upset someone. :(

So please let us be good.
Again apologies.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “Vampire”