StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

So, what happens when you do a seance for someone whose soul has reincarnated and is currently living in their new body? Is it still possible to talk to the person they used to be? Will it disrupt their soul in its current life?

There's a few reasons I ask this. 1) I'm curious and 2) I had a few ideas for seance subjects, but one of them was someone I'm almost certain was me in a past life.

If you're wondering why I'd want to talk to myself, I don't know, but I do.

Input anyone?
§†år § m å ¢K ☆
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

If I'm not mistaken ed the current theory/belief is that the Special essence of you your "Soul" part of you moves on into whatever afterlife they believe in during the transitioning stage of either "Focus 3" or "Focus 4" of consciousness. There they can do whatever and even reincarnate if they choose to.

During a Seance you are contacting the Spirit that was left behind departed from there body. Which is different from the soul. The spirit part of that individual is able to make it through to us through astral means. The Soul Part of them is doing what they normally do wherever there afterlife takes them. Even if they are reincarnated.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”