100% Great Spell Caster - One of the best spell casters...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Shany, I'm genuinely happy for you. That's great........
Holly is indeed very sweet, caring and always available.
Too bad her Magick didn't work for me even though I bought many spells ( about 4) including 2 of her most expensive ones.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

She's so nice and I was really surprised she replied my email in 3 minutes saying she would cast my spell that same night!
I ordered the astral kisses and she said I would see results in a few weeks, I'm sure it won't even take that long :fingercross: :pray:

yesitsme
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: i dont know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: angelica

Shany Hi,
I am new here and I have searched so many websites and spells to have a guy call me.
anyway it is very exciting to see that the spell worked for you
can you please tell me how i can contact this spell caster?
also is this website all about ebay spell casters? or has anyone had any success with other black magic spell casters
Thanks
I am losing my mind and going crazy and i know that is very bad for anykind of spell work i am trying but cannot help it, just not able to stop thinking about him.
Hope i will get some help here ........:-(

Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

yesitsme, I haven't tried the call me spell from Holly so I wouldn't know but since her other spells have worked for me, I would recommend you her. You can try to contact her via her eBay here: http://myworld.ebay.com/enchanted*magnolia/ (click on contact member) I know there are bunch of black magic spell casters out there and Holly is one herself, I've heard that her dark magic works amazingly (especially with these curses... :baghead: )

Also, the majority of this site is about eBay spell casters but not all. Holly has a website of her own here: http://www.enchantedmagnolia.com/servlet/StoreFront

SHE'S HAVING A BIG THANKSGIVING SALE I'M SO EXCITED!!! ::rofl::

yesitsme
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: i dont know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: angelica

i hope iam posting this at the right place....
I read a lot about many spell casters online for many days but found a lot of them as scams.
I read about this one guy hougan hector in NJ ......havenot found a single negative report on him.
Have any of you tried his spells?
Thanks

Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yesitsme, I haven't heard his name before but the only suggestion I have is to look him up here, in the CH forums, you can make a thread about him in the seller review section.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

yesitsme wrote:i hope iam posting this at the right place....
I read a lot about many spell casters online for many days but found a lot of them as scams.
I read about this one guy hougan hector in NJ ......havenot found a single negative report on him.
Have any of you tried his spells?
Thanks

I've head about him, if your looking for dark works and don't care about the money you spend he's your man

getting back to enchanted magnolia, was I the only person to get all of hers 99cents spells? :lol:

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

enchantress wrote:HI all. Heres my testimonial. I have spent thousands on spellcasters, some were real scamms. I am embarrassed to say I got scammed out of that kind of money but I was desperate. So I found this site and read about Holly and decided I would try one last time, if it didnt work then I would give up and be an unbeliever. Well Holly said I cant go into specifics as it might weaken the spell but I want you to know she cast my emergency coven spell on a friday night of a full moon, one week later something bad happened, so you would think I would have been real upset or whatever, that same day I recvd the amulet she sent me and I did what she told me to do with it and that with the spells all things happen together to get your desired outcome, that night is when the really bad thing happened, however the next day (Saturday) because of that bad event everything turned around and started me on the path to my desired outcome. So within a week of her cast things started manifesting. I am thrilled, I am a true believer. I cannot thank Holly and her coven enough. She always answers any questions I have, she has even done things and not charged me. Please do not hesitate to have her work for you. She is the only person that has helped me in this situation. I Love love love Holly!! If you want real results Go to Holly. She is definately the real deal!!!!

Hi, Ive had a spell cast by holly, everything was ok but now something bad has happened (for the situation i cast it on)..she said Everything that happens is part of a bigger picture which will ultimate produce your results . I hope this turns around soon, it hurts so badly cuz I was positive about it...Im still gonna carry on believing x

Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

so Holly's spells were working fine and my ex got back to me alright, but then later on I FINALLY realized she was a horrible person as she moved in with me and we got to spend lots of time together. So FINALLY I let go of her and moved on. Ok ok I know what you have to say about love spells and I know I made a mistake and wasted my money on someone who doesn't deserve it, I just want to share my experience here.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Holly has been an old friend and around for a long time...During te last 2 weeks she did 2 separate spells for me that are remarkable. What most amazed me was suddenly finding "myself" inside the body of Thoth looking out at the world through his eyes...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Sellers You Love”