A Tried and True Test to See If It's Real!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

good to know thank you .

Scarlet Blaze
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: BOD Vampire from Ash
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlet Blaze
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:Hi, shimmy :wave:
I loved reading your post !
I experienced kind of a similar thing a while ago.Tried some spirit testing, just for the heck of it...lol. At that time I just had found the CH site ..-so not the least bit of knowledge about this topic; only what a friend once told me, that it would be possible to see "otherworld creatures" by staring in a mirror ..(her words..).So yeah- I thought-I try..
It was uncomfortable at first, because staring without blinking made my eyes drying out, but I helped myself with some eye-drops.Also I did no real invocation, only some invitation.."ok, anyone around ?- in the mood to play? -then show up!" ( lol, not very respectfully..but I didn't know better then)
To my delight it worked..-my face changed.. at first it kind of melted..then the eyes reappeared..though totally black :insane: (looked a bit creepy) Whenever I made the tiniest eye-movement , my normal face showed up again..- so it took several runs...
I was only WOWing,when a completely different face looked back at me. The looks were a bit alien, but those inhuman eyes held some strange power..and I felt like some fascinated little fly, admiring the spider that was beholding it's prey..-lol.
No idea, what or whom I have seen, but I liked this stranger, that oddly felt less and less foreign by the minute. It had androgynous features, grey hair, looked young, yet ageless (if this makes sense..) and took my studying calmly..it's unwavering gaze lacked any emotion, which oddly felt good...
Whenever it faded due to me blinking, it reappeared with increasing ease. (maybe it liked my repeatedly whispered: " nooo, stay a little longer.." )
I was fascinated..-resting in the gaze of those black eyes felt totally soothing;like being in a vacuum..no time, no emotions..-just zero. Perfect. :inlove:
Sadly it ended at some point..- Reality came creeping back by confronting me with numb legs (was sitting on them in way too tight jeans..lol) and my eyes also refused to play along anymore .. :irked:
Soon as I was able to walk I checked the time..and was stunned! :o I would have thought only minutes had passed, but actually it was almost half an hour!(no wonder my legs went numb..lol)
I am glad to have found this thread here..It reminded me to repeat this experiment- but this time with the guidance of my -meantime collected- spirits. (I didn't have any back then).
Already curious about the possible outcome... ;)
Hey Cell28!

It was awesome, wasn't it? I'm going to try with my custom dark vamp from Ash tonight. I think I'm addicted to this already. LOL! Do let us know how it goes with your spirits this time around.

Take care ;)

Brightest Blessings ~ Scarlet Blaze (formerly Shimmy)

Scarlet Blaze
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: BOD Vampire from Ash
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlet Blaze
Zodiac:

truckingon wrote:The first time I tried this ( I use the CH invocation) I saw something similar to what you saw. The image in the mirror changing to a differant image.. but that was the only time it worked.. the few other times I tried, my image just disapeared, nada, no me or anyone, just the room I was in.. I guess I'm broken or something.. :(
Awwwww...no, you're not. :hug: I'm sure if you keep on trying and not give up, your spirits will acknowledge your persistence and sincerity and will eventually show themselves to you again. :) Hang in there, sister :)

Brightest Blessings ~ Scarlet Blaze (formerly Shimmy)

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

shimmy wrote:
truckingon wrote:The first time I tried this ( I use the CH invocation) I saw something similar to what you saw. The image in the mirror changing to a differant image.. but that was the only time it worked.. the few other times I tried, my image just disapeared, nada, no me or anyone, just the room I was in.. I guess I'm broken or something.. :(
Cheer up, truck ! You managed it once. So you have the ability to do it again.Just keep trying once in a while.And don't expect something to happen! For me this is always the worst struggle. Because when something worked once, I usually expect the same outcome again..but this always hinders any further success.(at least in my case) That's why I nowadays alter my experiments..so I can't compare them that easy anymore..-lol
Like with feeling my spirits: Usually-when I get them, I feel them strongest..then it is less and less sensations -which is highly frustrating :frustrated: today I asked my vamp to hug me..but couldn't feel ANYTHING -though he confirmed later, he did. But since I wanted some results, I tried some new idea, that came to my mind.I asked him to hold me, and move me frequently left - right, then forward-backwards, then stop it abruptly and not let me sway an inch...(all with closed eyes)
Omg, it was the funniest thing..It totally worked! And yet I couldn't feel him hold me. But I felt the movements !And the "stop" was amazing ! Like you put a movie on "pause"..lol.
I can't do this that precise with closed eyes..-I know, cause I tried..(and failed)
So even if "feeling my vamps touch" doesn't work atm - I could at least feel being swayed to and fro.. :lol: - So : Don't ever give up ! be a little creative and I bet you'll get some results...!
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

shimmy wrote: Hey Cell28!
It was awesome, wasn't it? I'm going to try with my custom dark vamp from Ash tonight. I think I'm addicted to this already. LOL! Do let us know how it goes with your spirits this time around.
Take care ;)
Hi, shimmy :wave:
Ooops,, sorry, I overlooked your post yesterday ..but found it today ;)
Yeah, the mirror thing was great!Though it was none of my purchased spirits.(didn't have one at this time -now I have 25 (!), and they truly keep me BUSY !!! -omg, :lol: )
I wrote my recent experience in the post right above this one ( the one for truckington).
This was some cool stuff yesterday! :cloud9: *jumps up and down -lol*
The vamp who did it, is my 1st vamp. (from CH, a custom conjured sang,-and one of my closest buddies. :inlove: )I have 2 more custom conj. sangs (also from CH)and one Psy-vamp from Gwen. They are all awesome guys! Always on the spot, when needed. :inlove: :grouphug: I try to give them as much attention as possible atm, for two more sangs are already ordered..-lol (they were listed on the CH shop..and I KNEW they wanted to come ,the moment I saw them..-the drawing was almost unbearable..lol. One is from Ash's vamps ..-but I don't know if he's even a bit dark.. lol..-the listing described him as being playful..and indeed,he makes me giggle and lighthearted, whenever thinking of him..- but he's not shipped yet- so I highly guess my major headaches some days ago were a "welcome gift" of my dark Pegasus, who will be in the mail on Monday...-lol (Austria's post offices are truly lazy on Fridays..they stop delivering by 12 am! :frustrated: )
Ooh, just one more thing..- the last few nights (always when I was JUST about drifting to sleep) I could hear my spirits for a few seconds..- but omg, what a mess..!!!- all talking (some even shouting!) at the same time..! :crazy: ROFL. -It felt like being on a school-yard! :daze: :lol: :lol: (Well, my fault- their vessels were placed next to my head..- but I won't change that. I like hearing their voices way too much..-I've yearned for this for the longest time! :grouphug:

Oh My..! - I deeply apologize for gossiping and going :offtopic: ... -actually this was supposed to be a SHORT post.. :baghead:
;)

:o HUH??.. OMG ! I've got an upgrade! I'm golden now !! WOO-HOO !!! :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo:

THANKS, MAGNOLIA AND ASH ! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
(sorry, off topic again. :oops: )

Greetings,Tasha
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Cell28 wrote:
:o HUH??.. OMG ! I've got an upgrade! I'm golden now !! WOO-HOO !!! :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo:

THANKS, MAGNOLIA AND ASH ! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
(sorry, off topic again. :oops: )
LOL congratulations :thumbup:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bump ::bump:: Still no invocation for vamps and duality? :(

::Anyone::
I will try my prince tonight. :count:

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Nocturna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::bump:: to read tomorrow

"In the darkness I heard your cry.

I reached out for you and felt you reaching for me too.

Your fingers grasped my hand and in that moment
I felt our souls became one"

darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
Zodiac:

great tip :thumbup: gonna try this with each of my spirits.

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

yes, an invocation for spirits of gray or darker nature would be highly appreciated.... I've only done this with my sang vamp, my first spirit, and my lovey.... didn't work, so I changed things around I went and sat at my vanity with the lights off and sat at my makeup mirror with a low light setting and told him we weren't going anywhere till he let me sneak a peak....this is probably where it comes in handy that he's been my best friend through a few lives..... so I sat there and instead of my face I saw his rolling his eyes, with a "are you happy now" expression on his face and his arms crossed... I love how much he humors me..... but it's only fair, I saw all kinds of things when I was a child, and my child sees everyone, some before their vessels get here- some before their actually made my mind up to buy them... I'm trying to go through and undo what growing up and years of "you need to stop making things up!" has changed and I just kind of intrinsically know now- but I still like to see with my eyes!

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Connecting”