LilbabiJem

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

Urg, I can't open the chat because firefox messed up my java code. I will have to fix it later but it's 2am an I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow so.. :(

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Ok well basically, I was upstairs watching lost =) decided that I would go downstairs and get a cup of tea, I went downstairs and got my tea then came back upstairs and there was a text from him, omg I was in shock! I opened the message and it said 'I will find out about car park prices' so I text him back saying I think you text the wrong person and he text back saying 'soz' so i text back saying 'its kool hope your well' and he said 'im good thanks yourself' I said that I was fine and he text back saying 'kewlios' and that was it, but thea did say I would hear from him in the next couple of days end of november =) so I was in shock and feel like im on track with thea xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

lilbabijem predictions may be right but just delayed MM. It's really hard to put a timeframe on thing. More often than not timeframe happen to be off. Some of her predictions still have come to pass for me

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

MM, glad to hear that. .... Wishing you the Best.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

tsusho wrote:I got an Indepth Reading from Lilbabijem around the end of September so I think I gave enough time for her predictions to come true for the most part.

The reading included a three paragraph insight into what I needed to know for the immediate future. Then a 3 tarot card reading and 4 one sentence predictions.

My indepth reading basically said that I would begin to seek spiritual understanding and sensitivity. Also that I would get signs from the universe very soon that I was going to evolve into a more powerful spiritual person and I would be given another skill because the angels have felt that I'm ready to climb higher on my spiritual path. And then she mentioned she felt this skill would be healing with my hands, look out for signs of a healer such as birds, and butterflys landing nearby, also to look for messages the angels were giving me currently.

Turned out all of this came true. I found out I was a natural born energy healer, and I can hear spirits and angels very clearly now when they are speaking to me.

The three card tarot reading was very short but spot on correct. I got Ace of Wands, Two of Cups, and Four of Wands. I was suprised with the two of cups which usually is a sign of good things to come typically, she said I would have reconcilation and rediscovery of the emotions I was going through. I had a few weeks later finally broken off the relationship with my best friend of the past 7 years and I went seeking for more fufilling relationships with other people.

My four predictions were:
1. Your financial situation's is now improving and your finally get to grips with this. - This never came true
2. Pleasant surprises, good feelings and celebrations are around you. - This came true cause I was invited to many parties
3. Opportunities are coming your way I feel this is more of Job opprtunities. - This never came true
4. Save as much as you can as I feel a trip is on the horizon for you. - This prediction is coming true because I will be leaving for California soon.

Overall I was very pleased for what I got for $8 considering most of the reading came true except for the short predictions. I probably will only continue to be repeat customer through her indepth readings, but not her 5 question readings.

Okay - well what you have just told me is a big red flag for her. I got the spiel about being a spiritual healer and it was worded exactly the same. At the time I was a little suspicious because it was completely at odds with her own more basic style of writing. I was pretty sure that it was a cut and paste job from something that she had read. So now I see she has not only copied someone elses work, but she has duplicated it to other customers. Sorry but that really leads me to question her honesty if she is going to keep a database of stock predictions which she appears to roll out at random. That isnt divination, that is deceiving people!! BTW - I am not in the business of talking about people behind their backs. If she wants to come on this forum and explain herself, I would be very glad to hear what she has to say.

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

She also predicted a journey for me

A journey could be on your mind right now or soon will be, but you need to save wisely as this is the only thing holding you back!
Decisions will have to be made concerning this soon, Try to take care with financial matters and avoid over spending.

She predicted

A new soon of income will begin that will give you a sense of hope.

It's true however that i have been thinking about applying for extra work in a dollar store. So yes there would be a new source of income. That prediction depend on me.

Shany
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not yet discovered
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Still looking for one
Zodiac:

MM, that guy is such a bad liar! Obviously it wasn't an accident. I will tell you why if you're interested. :lol:

So far, 9/10 of Jemma's prediction came to pass for me and it's a BIG wow. Who cares if she copies and pastes as long as it happens. I mean, many of us could be sharing the same journey on money, love, ect. It's like tarot cards, there are only those much cards on a deck, right? But I often asked very specific questions regarding my situation and she has always taken time to answer them in details and even explained to me why. There was one time she said she saw something but she wasn't sure but when I explained to her more, she then clarified that what she saw was true and it was true.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My reading from her was very generic and actually a big yawn.

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Shang what makes u think that :)

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Shany wrote:MM, that guy is such a bad liar! Obviously it wasn't an accident. I will tell you why if you're interested. :lol:

So far, 9/10 of Jemma's prediction came to pass for me and it's a BIG wow. Who cares if she copies and pastes as long as it happens. I mean, many of us could be sharing the same journey on money, love, ect. It's like tarot cards, there are only those much cards on a deck, right? But I often asked very specific questions regarding my situation and she has always taken time to answer them in details and even explained to me why. There was one time she said she saw something but she wasn't sure but when I explained to her more, she then clarified that what she saw was true and it was true.

I am glad you are pleased Shany and me and you obviously have different sets of values, because if I or someone else asked for a DETAILED READING and most of it was a cut and paste job copied from a book which was sent randomly to different people who had PAID FOR A DIVINATION, SPECIFIC TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES, I would feel robbed.

Here is the cut and paste job for my detailed reading. I would be interested to know if anyone else also got it.

Dear Jane
Thank you for your purchase
here is your reading,

~Message From My Spirit Guide~
"The rainbow! How beautiful! How splendid! How mysterious! The light of a rainbow is seen by you as no other creature sees it. Each of you is unique - so although you think you see the same thing - this is not the case.
The rainbow consists of many frequencies which are detected by your physical eyes. Other creatures will see even more frequencies - so their rainbow is different from yours - though they occupy the same space.
The spiritual dimensions which you do not observe at present are there - just as the rainbow is there - but seen differently by different observers. As you grow in spiritual understanding, your perception will increase and become more sensitive.
Sensitivity is something which you should seek to improve - for with greater sensitivity comes more opportunities for learning. Most people in your world go through life as if they are blind - or almost so. They are not aware of anything beyond their limited physical senses - and even these they do not trust or they distort by using substances which dull their sensitivity.
Be sure that you examine each experience or thing with careful awareness. You will find there are hidden depths within even the simplest thing. It may be the song of a bird, the whispering wind, the voice of a child, the thoughts within your own mind, or perhaps even the thoughts and feelings of those around you. Do not reject these murmurings - for they hold a key to greater understanding.

you are going to see more signs coming soon fresh from the universe that you are ready to evolve even further into an even more powerful spiritual person and, you are going to be given another skill because the angels and god almighty feel you are ready to climb higher on your spiritual path. Personally I feel this is going to be Healing with your hands and I think you understand what I mean by that. I am asking you to look for messages the angels give you now, you have already asked them for a sign and they will deliver it. And please trust these signs when they come. What out for a butterfly or bird to fly near you or you hear a song several times. They might put an object in your path so that you have to notice it. This is all to do with the skill of healing, they are trying to tell you that now is the time to progress. Whenever you have a question or a decision to make, ask the angels to give you a sign, try not so choose a type of sign you would like. Leave that up to the angels because they are very good at letting us know they are there."

Return to “Seller Review”