Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

computer wrote:i don't know but he's on my blacklist

check this forum about this seller
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=8&t=142

----

:computer:
Thanks computer this viewtopic is enough to convince me he's a fraud I can't believe people
bought things from him all his items are pretty expensive one of his djinn item is selling for $5,000
he even offers down payment I fill sorry for those who bought from his website I guess you live and learn best wishes to you and yours.
:pray:

computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

he scams people without mercy

----

computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

i once bought a supposed-to-be-a-djinn-bonded :evil: ring for $1,050 :shock: . his username on ebay is :devil: sonic_06604 :devil: . he would have scammed $1,550 :insane: from me , but luckily :pray: someone :angel: told me about him :devil: . about this someone i think his ebay username has the word magic
anyway
i cannot believe :think: my spirits let him :devil: scammed me :frustrated:

----

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

Topics merged.

Please search the Seller Review Directory (Link) for existing topics on sellers, and only start a new topic if you cannot find the seller you want to discuss listed there. Thank you for your cooperation. :thumbup:

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

He added KITSUNE binding to his eBay listing.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have to agree with everyone here..Although, this seller is very fast and pleasant in his exchanges with people. I felt something was fishy when some of the vessel maniestations resembled images I had seen before..IE: He had a Resia Vampire listing where he had supposed vampire apparitions..The images were taken out of some Japanese horror flick and were on display in photobuckett..Plus his items are way overcharged..The levitating rings are plentiful..He and I exchanged a few emails but after I verified for myself where his images where coming from and seeing how he was taking advantage of people..I chose to not do business with him.

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

Stupid question time (and it may have already been posted here sometime) but this guy is selling something called a 'Spirit Stone'. Auction # 290342084720. Are the words 'Spirit Stone' copy protected by Creepy Hollows? (It always has the 'c' next to the name Spririt Stone on this site.

Apologies if it's been answered already.

NEVERMIND. Ignore this post.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just saw this thread. I didn't know any better and bought things from this guy a few days ago. I haven't got them yet, but I was scammed? Got a werewolf stone, a vampire stone and a spirit inhancer. So they'll be empty vessels when they arrive? Boy, do I feel stupid! If there is nothing in them I can send them to CH and they add a spirit right? Or it's no good since this guy messed with the stones. :crying:

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

angelpaws wrote:Just saw this thread. I didn't know any better and bought things from this guy a few days ago. I haven't got them yet, but I was scammed? Got a werewolf stone, a vampire stone and a spirit inhancer. So they'll be empty vessels when they arrive? Boy, do I feel stupid! If there is nothing in them I can send them to CH and they add a spirit right? Or it's no good since this guy messed with the stones. :crying:

Listen if you paid by paypal you should be protected. just say that it wasnt as described and if he gives you the bs of saying that it is just for entertainment purposes then tell him that it wasnt even entertaining!!! Opening a complaint with paypal is def the way to go. They themselves will guide you thru the process. You will probably be asked to return the items just make sure you get a tracking number as proof of shipping. Keep the money in your own pocket and not in the pockets of thieves.

Good luck

xx jane.

sajidvasani
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: maqbool

i have bought a couple of marids from him, it took over 21 emails for him to respond to me after my purchase, almost 3 months to get my stuff, i don't know if the djinns are real, i will probably send to magnolia and find out if they are real, though some of the stuff he sells and advertises seems like pure scam, that is how i purchased when i was new , than i got introduced to lot of other fakes and scams i would not mention before because i was embarrassed and did not know what to do, there are few good sellers on ebay and few sites, some are very expensive and some are very cheap, but there are some good ones, i was introduced to CH by my best friend in sanfrancisco few months ago, since than i have given them 80% of my business over $2200 in less than 10 days , been saving up and i had a wish list on CH, and would look every day for sales, and december was perfect timing on sales and had a few bucks saved up, i have ordered tons of stuff for friends and family, i will be an exciting new year, since it is christmas my delivery is delayed and i can imagine them being slammed by a lot of orders...was hoping to get them before christmas, but i will be patient............. :thumbup:

Return to “Seller Review”