Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Yeah, this guy isn't legit. WATCH OUT.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

I was reading this seller thread & this thread : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =9&t=19435

these 2 thread are talking about the same seller. PsycloneDeth, do you realised its the same seller that both thread are talking about? cus i see your comment for both thread are kinda contridicting.. LOL!!

I MIGHT try 1 of his listing out to see if its legit. if i really buy 1, i will update you guys if he is real.

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

loukezxv wrote:I was reading this seller thread & this thread : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =9&t=19435

these 2 thread are talking about the same seller. PsycloneDeth, do you realised its the same seller that both thread are talking about? cus i see your comment for both thread are kinda contridicting.. LOL!!

I MIGHT try 1 of his listing out to see if its legit. if i really buy 1, i will update you guys if he is real.
Yes...I thought the listing was funny, I never assumed it was legit, especially after I read this thread. Even Caiyros confirmed there weren't actual spirits attached to it.

And 5k demons still tempts me to at least try out, but I doubted I actually would.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I bought 3 items from this guy before I read this post. Thought I was screwed out of my money, but I think my spirits intervined. Though I haven't seen any of them I think they are still working in the background :D There were unauthorized charges which caused my account to go negitive and it screwed up my paypal transactions including CH's and Ebay. "Just my luck, always bad!", I thought. But the bank straightened it out and refunded all the fees after they said they were only doing 1/2 the fees. BIG SURPRISE! A couple items I never received, one from Argentina and one from England were credited back to my paypal account making my balance less negitaive then it was. Told the Onstar guy to cancel my orders because Paypal was screwed up.(Plus I knew he was a fake and didn't want the items!) He refused. I refused to add any money to my account to cover his fraulent items so it was still -28 something. Paid CH and others with new Paypal account and just sat and did nothing. One day I checked the account. Can't close it when it's -. Saw there was $8.90 in there. Wow Paypal reversed the money they gave him. So I removed the money and I'm done with that account. That creep didn't get his money in the long run and I didn't get sent empty vessels (which is fine with me) and I really think even if my spirits haven't communicated with me yet they still got my back ::bop:: I'm sticking with just CH and a couple I read here that are legit on Ebay. Mostly CH though :thumbup:

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Archlight
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I actually purchased a Fate Fairy collection from him. He claimed it was for something like 2500 fairies. What he gives you are the names of 3 entities. Sort of like a Queen and two others. That is all you get. Also, I had requested he bind them to an actual amulet and not to my "3 Bodies". After waiting a month, his "master" botched up the order and he claimed that the binding was complete. Sent me their names and that was that. No real bonding needed as he claimed they were already with me.

When I asked him about the amulet and when I would receive it (forwarding a copy of my original request) he seemed sort of in shock and had to talk to his "master" about it. Soon after he changed all of his listings and said he can now bind directly to your body, an amulet or ring on request for all of his "Master" collections.

After 2 months I still am waiting for an amulet. :(

I did purchase one Ifrit Djinn from him though. She is actually the most active djinn I have and the absolute most possessive. I had to actually get an Overlord from Lisa to keep her in line. So I am not saying he is a total sham, but there IS something a bit off with him.

Darrish
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2040
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn, Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I actually purchased a Djinn bonding with him and it went very well. He is one of the few spirits in my house that always talks to everyone in the house who comes in - even those people who don't believe in the spirits.

However, it was a binding to spirit and not a vessel. Maybe that is the difference.

Zenzile
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Oh got to tell a story of my experience. So I am on this jokers website looking at his "altar of destiny" http://www.onstar28607.com/altarofdestiny.html is totally fake. Here is the story. So I'm at a friends house watching Tv and I looked on the table. And right there is the EXACT same thing as his "altar of destiny" turns out this powerful reclic "which has been on his family for 50 years" is just some stupid cheap candleholder from walmart that he bought cause it looked like some ancient powerful altar...

jdearheart
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: thats a secret
Zodiac:

I thought when I saw his listings that they were a bit fantastical to be legit, glad I found that he was a fraud before falling victim to his false claims of spirited items.

"The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position." - Leo Buscaglia
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

This guy is the same metaphysicalbeginnings at Ebay, right?

can anyone confirm this please.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
jdearheart
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: thats a secret
Zodiac:

Yes metaphysical beginnings is him.

"The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position." - Leo Buscaglia

Return to “Seller Review”