eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Knite wrote:Verna is really wonderful and I love her vampires. Has anyone been able to contact Verna lately? I email her a couple times but haven't gotten a response back yet.
It takes her a few days. She has a fairly busy life outside of the metaphysical worlds.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Has anyone been in contact with Verna? I hope shes ok. I received my custom soul mate vampire on Monday and sent her a message but she hasn't replied. I don't know anything about my new vampire and can't use the transmute bag either as I have no insructions. I sent her another message yesterday but she hasn't replied. :(
I know shes busy but the wait is literally driving me nuts! I really want to know about my new vamp and transmute her to my ring, shes in a disposable vessel now. :baghead:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hi, well to me I've been contacting her these past a few days and she's been responsive to everything but it takes her a lot of time to response. Probably too busy. But I think she's ok.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Light Night wrote:Hi, well to me I've been contacting her these past a few days and she's been responsive to everything but it takes her a lot of time to response. Probably too busy. But I think she's ok.
Yeah, her internet was down for a few days.

I have an ancient vampire, and we're bonding just fine :clap:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Finally got my info for my new soul mate and WOW ::bop::
After learning her name I meditated with her and felt physical intimate contact! :sly:
Also the past life information was beyond my expectations, but I can't talk about it as my soul mate doesn't want me too. :)
Overall everything has exceeded my expectation 10 fold; I have also never felt such a bond with a spirit in my keep ever, it rivals even my werewolves bond! :lol:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Well I got a vampire from Velma,one that Dee Dee was supposed to have made contact with on her radio show seance. He had apparently been totally overwhelming. It is nice that dee dee collaborated with verna to advertise her stuff on radio,however the end result for me is that on the strength of the show I shelled out a lot of money for that ring. I have had it here for over a year and am feeling distinctly underwhelmed by any results. I also got one of those "get in touch with living vampires ring" and that has been a complete waste of money. All the nights I have been out and about the only attention I have had is from a few dirty old men not vampires!! If that is supposed to draw vampires then it is a total dud. I would be better off just blowing a whistle I think!!! Still the vessels are pretty, but had I just bought them for their market value as antiques I would have spent considerably less, but maybe that was the point.....

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

When you are working with things that draw living vampires to you, you must realize that it can take months or even years for them to trust you enough to let you know that they are around you. No matter how powerful a ring, or a spell is, they will not just walk out to meet you until you have gained their trust. They are very cautious by nature and their very survival depends upon their secrecy. After being around you and watching you for a while, you might have one start to talk mind to mind to you first, but they still will not let you see them. You will begin to feel someone following you often, for this is how they learn to trust you or not. The ring is likely working for Vernas items are most defiantly real, they are probably watching you to see if they can trust you or not. Do not be offended because of this, to gain their trust is amazing, yet it is a long process that will not simply happen over night no matter where you go at night.

Blessings,
Sassy

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Sassy wrote:When you are working with things that draw living vampires to you, you must realize that it can take months or even years for them to trust you enough to let you know that they are around you. No matter how powerful a ring, or a spell is, they will not just walk out to meet you until you have gained their trust. They are very cautious by nature and their very survival depends upon their secrecy. After being around you and watching you for a while, you might have one start to talk mind to mind to you first, but they still will not let you see them. You will begin to feel someone following you often, for this is how they learn to trust you or not. The ring is likely working for Vernas items are most defiantly real, they are probably watching you to see if they can trust you or not. Do not be offended because of this, to gain their trust is amazing, yet it is a long process that will not simply happen over night no matter where you go at night.

Blessings,
Sassy
Oh right, and Verna had told me that one of her clients had had results with it fairly soon after getting one!. The ring is not supposed to take years and years to get results. If you are a happy believer in Vernas stuff I am pleased for you. As for how I feel. It is not so much offended as disappointed. It was two items not one that failed to deliver what was promised.

Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

albanygang wrote:
Sassy wrote:When you are working with things that draw living vampires to you, you must realize that it can take months or even years for them to trust you enough to let you know that they are around you. No matter how powerful a ring, or a spell is, they will not just walk out to meet you until you have gained their trust. They are very cautious by nature and their very survival depends upon their secrecy. After being around you and watching you for a while, you might have one start to talk mind to mind to you first, but they still will not let you see them. You will begin to feel someone following you often, for this is how they learn to trust you or not. The ring is likely working for Vernas items are most defiantly real, they are probably watching you to see if they can trust you or not. Do not be offended because of this, to gain their trust is amazing, yet it is a long process that will not simply happen over night no matter where you go at night.

Blessings,
Sassy
Oh right, and Verna had told me that one of her clients had had results with it fairly soon after getting one!. The ring is not supposed to take years and years to get results. If you are a happy believer in Vernas stuff I am pleased for you. As for how I feel. It is not so much offended as disappointed. It was two items not one that failed to deliver what was promised.
then most likely her client had already gotten the attention of a vampire and the ring enhanced the effect. I have many vampire friends that trust me, I do know what I am talking about. It is the vampires decision if it wants to approach you or not. The ones that do approach you before they gain your trust you might not want to meet for they are most likely hungry... A spell might bring you to their attention but all that I know (and that is a lot) would not let a spell sway them in any way shape or form on what their instincts are in this matter. They will approach you only after you have gained their trust. Then if they wish to talk with you they will, if they do not wish to talk with you they will simply ignore the pull to you and leave. If they are hungry and do not trust you, you might simply become dinner...

Blessed Be,
Sassy

Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Sassy wrote:
albanygang wrote:

Blessings,
Sassy
then most likely her client had already gotten the attention of a vampire and the ring enhanced the effect. I have many vampire friends that trust me, I do know what I am talking about. It is the vampires decision if it wants to approach you or not. The ones that do approach you before they gain your trust you might not want to meet for they are most likely hungry... A spell might bring you to their attention but all that I know (and that is a lot) would not let a spell sway them in any way shape or form on what their instincts are in this matter. They will approach you only after you have gained their trust. Then if they wish to talk with you they will, if they do not wish to talk with you they will simply ignore the pull to you and leave. If they are hungry and do not trust you, you might simply become dinner...

Blessed Be,
Sassy
I think you are confusing your personal opinions with what the ring is alleged to be able to do, since it is supposedly impossible for a malevolent one to get through. Anyway it must be nice to have friends who think they are vampires. Beats tupperware parties anyway.

Return to “Seller Review”