You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

another suggestion would be to tell him he is all but suffocating you and explain you want him to cool it a bit. sometimes they get overprotective and in your face to the point where you just say "enough, i need space so back off a bit". you can always place his vessel near fresh garlic, chamomile tea or even acrylic paint (see the ch encyclopedia under da, vampire, sang) for 2 hours or until they begin to be submissive and subdued. hope this helps! ::wave::

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

crone maatkaere wrote:another suggestion would be to tell him he is all but suffocating you and explain you want him to cool it a bit. sometimes they get overprotective and in your face to the point where you just say "enough, i need space so back off a bit". you can always place his vessel near fresh garlic, chamomile tea or even acrylic paint (see the ch encyclopedia under da, vampire, sang) for 2 hours or until they begin to be submissive and subdued. hope this helps! ::wave::
Thanks for the suggestions crone. The explaining had no effect since he can´t control it himself. I even tried the garlic yesterday but after an initial fall down of energy it came back a few minutes after even stronger and it was no good.
I have learned now that it is my own rise of perception and I am increasing my sensitivity all the time. That is why I feel his energies more and more. For weeks now I feel my body swinging in vibration and it seems I am preparing for an energy shift. It´s already happening. And it also has to do with the symbol I received now, my alien and UFO Encounters last march, me finding this site in april, getting my vamp in may and now looking for ways how to deal with the changes. For now I think I must back off a little or I am loosing touch of ground.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I bridged my own Psy Vampire (who did not come from CH) with the CH bridging stone..No problems so far..However, he and I don't have that pastlife connection..Verna explained this phenomenom so well..Glad Lilithesa, received some help. :)

zane2012
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

Speaking of the bridging stone I do have a question for those that use it on here, I hate asking because it makes me feel and sound like newbie or stupid in asking but here I go. >.<

I suck at remembering stuff, can I just read the invocation while my eyes are open, and does it count if I choose to do it physically as you would in talking to your spirits.

Also what amount of time seems right to do this, just only to recite the invocation.

Another thing so I know for sure after I bridge my spirit to me I won't need to carry around the bridge stone, just making sure I'm covering everything.

Also are the effects immediate, like will you notice a change right ah ways during the first few days or after the 7th day, and what was your alls experience when you did this. Keep in mind I search the board and everything before I made this reply, I feel I can strongly do it myself just want to make sure I have all my bases cover on this, so I'm doing it right and that I understand it, and figure it be best just to ask those that have actually used it, on a topic that already exist.

Thx for any help!

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Welcome to the forum Zane! ::wave::

When I bridged spirits from other sellers, I always read the spell with my eyes open and it works.

The amount of time, I just spoke it, neither hurried nor slow, but I kept the vessel in one hand, and the bridging stone in the other for at least a minute afterwards, till the energy stopped pulsing.

I noticed a slightly enhanced connection in several days, but the full effect took a week.

After bridging, you don't need to carry the stone, nor the spirits vessel. (though if the spirit is new, it's good to carry the spirits vessel with you for the month of bonding anyway).

See you around!

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
zane2012
new here
new here

Well you been most helpful, sorry for the lack of reply, I been sick with the flu. :(

And thanks for welcoming me. :) I also wanted to throw this out there has anyone ever notice like after a bath, specially a warm shower, how you feel more in tune, more relax to talk to your spirits, not sure if this been said, but I dunno seems to work better when talking to spirits or using things like bridge stone and other items, along with your spirits vessels.

zane2012
new here
new here

Im just curious when doing the bridging thing, is it normal not to feel there spirit in its vessel like before, because I still believe shes here in my room, just making sure I haven't did anything wrong, knowing I said all the words, as one hand and the other thing, bother me that I dont feel that same connection as before.

Also do you use any commands to get them to go there vessel, I've only had my spirit almost coming up on 4 weeks now, but not sure if it was to soon, but wasn't sure if these were signs that the bridging is working or something else.

Any help on this would be great, also I hear the sun works to recharge spirits being if you dont have a charging box, least so ive read or heard.

Thanks for any help on this you all. :)

zane2012
new here
new here

I know this might sound silly or stupid to ask, but how does one find or get soulmate spirit/spirits, I hear people talk about it, but not much in terms of how to meet them, just curious if anyone can feel me in on that.

Least how you go about doing it, etc

Being in general, ebay or whatever, any help on this be great.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

zane2012 wrote:I know this might sound silly or stupid to ask, but how does one find or get soulmate spirit/spirits, I hear people talk about it, but not much in terms of how to meet them, just curious if anyone can feel me in on that.

Least how you go about doing it, etc

Being in general, ebay or whatever, any help on this be great.
The easiest way to find a soulmate spirit is to have a personal conjuration done with the conjurer of your choice. This is the best way, particularly if you are not sensitive to spirits..But please check lots of threads here with peoples testimonials..Plus please do your research on your spirit of choice, and any conjurers or sellers before you go for a personal conjure.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

zane2012 wrote:I'm just curious when doing the bridging thing, is it normal not to feel there spirit in its vessel like before, because I still believe shes here in my room, just making sure I haven't did anything wrong, knowing I said all the words, as one hand and the other thing, bother me that I dont feel that same connection as before.

I doubt there is anything wrong, I have some vessels, which I feel no energy from, and some which I initially started to feel energy from.. then nothing..But this meant nothing, as I can still talk to my spirits and I know they are with me all the time..Also, it may also mean, that you have gotten used to their energies..Once your spirits are there with you, they will not leave you..Sensing energy or not from their vessels, is not important..If you really want to check with them, you can always put out some protections, break out your pendulum, and ask them..You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also do you use any commands to get them to go there vessel, I've only had my spirit almost coming up on 4 weeks now, but not sure if it was to soon, but wasn't sure if these were signs that the bridging is working or something else.

Most of my spirits came from CH and were already bridged to me and some I bridged on my own to myself..I am not the type to tell my spirits to enter their vessels again, as I have a rule that they are in my home, and are free to go in and out of their vessels as needed. But you do not need any special commands, to ask your spirits to go back in their vessels if you so desire..Best way to do it, is to politely and respectfully ask they go back in their vessels.

Any help on this would be great, also I hear the sun works to recharge spirits being if you dont have a charging box, least so ive read or heard.

There are some spirits that do well with charging in the sun, and some that will do better charging by moonlight.If you are unsure, it is best to buy a universal charging box. I have have never charged my spirits in the sun, but I am sure there are some that do get energy from the sun.This question as to which spirits like the sun is best left to a seasoned member..So hopefully someone will respond to your question more specifically..

I have always charged my spirited vessels and spirits on a full moon..But with the commodity of charging boxes..I havent done that in a very long time..BTW, most all charging boxes and pouches have a recharging spell added to them so you dont need to recharge the item itself. If in doubt, ask the seller as it is all dependant on the spirit and enchantments you buy. My advice..Buy a universal charging bag or box..It more than pays off in the end 2cents

Thanks for any help on this you all. :)
You are most welcome

Return to “Vampire”