new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

Say your vampires aint real, or dont exist, not talking about your everyday people, Im talking about people that own spirits like me and you, people who claim certain things dont exist.

Maybe just me, but I have hard time taking people like them seriously, I know everyone is entitle to there own opinions, but when they go saying well my so and so spirits or whatever is saying your spirit is really this or that.

Heres the thing I got all my spirits from creepyhollows, and I might not be expert in spirits or whatever, but the way I see it, if I couldnt trust creepyhollows I probably couldnt trust anyone else to buy spirits from, Im only curious if other people have experience this, Im sure some of you might suggest I just ignore them, but thats not the reason I posted it, just wanted to see if other people here have experience this with people that are spirit keepers to.

I personally find it insulting when someone says my spirits or fake, or that my spirits aint what they claim to be, as to what I think, well one can probably imagine what I must think, but Im interested in hearing about anyone on here that might be able to relate and share your thoughts.

Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

Hi zane2012, I know what you mean when someone say something bad about your spirits or that they don't exist.

It sometimes make me feel a little angry about it too, but most of the time I understand that there are many reasons why other people who claim why your spirits are fake or not what they are.

It could be that they want to feel that their spirits are superior to yours, so they try to degrade yours. Another reason could be that they are just simply a little narrow minded. Some people may try to let you thinking that where ever you got your spirits aren't real, so you should buy from them, because theirs are real.
These are a few reasons to why they did it.

zane2012, what we should do is to not let these people get to us if we know they are incorrect. Just walk away and let them say what they believe to themselves.

Remember, we all have free wills to choose, and so no one is all the same.

I hope you don't get too mad about it and just let if slide away. :hug:

datura720
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps.
If I could be anything, I would be...: For right now, vamps
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: datura
Zodiac:

I have not had this happen (yet) but there is a theory as to why someone might think that a spirit isn't what the keeper says it is, or isn't there. Some spirits will intentionally camoflauge themselves or altogether 'disappear' when in the presence of someone who has the ability to see or sense spirits and also has some sort of ulterior motive towards the keeper. They do this as a protective measure both for us and for themselves. There are certain races of spirits who are masters at this!
Of course some people could just be claiming these things for other reasons like what was mentioned by kevi, but I'd like to think (and hope!) that it's just our spirits doing their job and doing it well!

Datura

I break s*** the hard way
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i too have not heard this but what might be happening is this. at various levels of our keeper journey spirits present themselves to us in different ways. in the very beginning when some of us have a hard time seeing, sensing, hearing our spirits might go all out to relate more to what would help us "hear" and communicate with them. as we grow in experience, i've found that our spirits stop trying to make themselves appear human and begin to trust us and show us themselves in their true form. what you might be encountering is people at different levels sensing your spirits in either their true form or as datura said - often times our spirits will not show themselves to others or will intentionally trick them. this is why one should take what a medium or channeler tells you with a grain of salt because our spirits most of the time will not tell another the truth but rather feel if the person is good enough they will figure out the truth....and the truly good medium/channelers do!

every person's journey is different in that some see their spirits as what they are and others see them as romantic figures. every person sees spirits in different ways and basically that's ok. whatever way makes a person feel more comfortable with their spirits is the way that works for them. hope this helps! ::ch:: is one of the few sellers that i trust and it's a very short handful for me. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

I have pictures on my phone of some of my spirits that allowed themselves to be photographed. I show those when they insist that Vampires, Dragons, Doujna, Griphon....ect don't or ever existed. Most think its really cool, some are scared to be too close to me and some just refuse to believe whats right in front of their face.

Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have never had that happen(yet), but, unless someone can see spirits, mine dont show themselves, probably because they know that if my sister saw them, she would either pass out, have a heart attack, or make a hole in the wall leaving! lol, true though, she believes but has had a scare of some type while in Europe. she dont talk about it and doesnt want to. Just I have noticed that while my spirits are always around, and interact with my cats, unless I would tell them specifically or they have to to get what I want done, they are not interested in interacting with others, unless it is something that would benefit me. I could be wrong but that does seem to be the way it is.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I know my spirits exist, especially when a gifted friend of mine saw and described everything that was around me, without ever telling her i had anything around me in the first place.

But as to what your describing i know excatly what you mean. When one chooses to believe only a certain amount of spirits exist and then rule out the the others. I see it as they all exist or they all dont.

zane2012
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: all types ^.^
If I could be anything, I would be...: not telling ^.^
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane

This is why I like creepyhollows, and the people I buy from as well as the people on this board. I believe creepyhollows is 100% legit, I have no doubt in my mind on that, just certain people just bug me sorta pet peeve of mind, like when so and so says well my spirit says yours is this or that, and be like yea ok.

But Im not bothered by it, I simply told them to believe whatever they want, and that they shouldnt push there beliefs on me, because this person takes spirit collecting in some very dark places, I got into spirit collecting because it interest me, paranormal fascinates me, and lets face it at times if not a lot of time spirits tend to make better companies then people, depending on the person but you know what I mean, also great protectors, personally if you ask me I think it might be one those creepyhollows bashers/haters you often hear about, which Im not big fan of people like that.

But it's good to know I'm not alone, and its good to know people can relate to me, but sometimes I think maybe they are certain people that maybe shouldn't get into spirit collecting, least not for the sort of purposes this person was getting at it, but I'm not here to judge anyone, just want to be happy with my spirits, and meet people that are friendly easy going and collect spirits and stuff like me. ^.^

aboveearth420
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: K-Jest

Some people have a hard time believing in what they do see, much less what they can't. I am my own worse skeptic, so if I can accept the things that I dabble in, I really don't care what other people think. What "they" don't know won't hurt them, but then again....

I'm not really an actor, i just play one on TV. .

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddlin kids!

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade and ask for Vodka!!!

Nominated! SAG Member "The obstacle is the path"

"They ALL float down here"---Pennywise

I went to the crossroads with a fiddle, and came back with an Orchestra!---AboveEarth420

Return to “Vampire”